• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gitchy Ghost F/M

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
When I was 19 I lived at home and attended a commuter college. I didn't have a girlfriend and masturbated daily to sex fantasies of Julie, my middle-aged married neighbor. Julie was a dark-skinned woman of mixed Cherokee and Irish descent. She was a beautiful brunette with brown eyes, medium sized breasts, and a big sexy ass. Her derriere was flat, fleshy, and very jiggily when she walked. She took frequent walks in my neighborhood, and I always rushed to the window to look at her ass wiggling when she went for a walk. Some times I was lucky enough to be taking a walk about the same time she did, and I got a good long look at her swaying ass. On one occasion she wore Lil' Abner type shorts and I could see the bottom part of her buttocks naked. It made me extremely excited.

I worked as a lifeguard at the neighborhood pool to help pay for college. On one hot sunny summer afternoon, Julie's husband was on a float in the pool, laying face up, and trying to get a tan. Her husband was a pot-bellied balding man. This is when I discovered Julie was a playful woman, and it drove me nuts with lust. She pushed her husband's float to the deep end of the pool. I was sitting in the lifeguard chair watching this all unfold.

"I'm going to tickle daddy's feet," Julie said, as she pushed his float all the way to the deepest part of the pool.

"Now Julie, you know I can't swim," her husband said.

"Don't worry, I'll rescue you, if you fall in. Coochie, coochie, coo," she said as she tickled his feet, while she was treading water at the foot of his float.

Her husband was trapped, unable to escape her tickling because he couldn't swim. Watching the situation gave me a hard-on which I tried to hide by raising my leg. The bulge was visible in my tight swimming trunks. I had to watch Julie and her husband carefully, in case he fell in, and I had to save him.

Her husband laughed as Julie kept tickling his foot soles. Her southern accent was pronounced when she used words like gitchy gitchy goo. And she kept calling him daddy. He looked so helpless.

That night, I didn't get much sleep because I kept fantasizing about the incident.

Years passed, and I moved out of the house, found a girlfriend--a tall beautiful woman with big brreasts--and married her. I was sorry to hear that Julie died of cancer, and gradually I thought about the sex fantasies I had about her less and less.

I played tickling games with my wife but she's more of a ticklee. She thought it unmanly for me to be tickled, even after I requested it. So instead, I tickle her when I'm in the mood to play tickle.

On the 25th anniversary of the swimming pool tickling incident, it just so happened my wife took the kids out of town to see her parents, but I had to stay at home because I couldn't get off from work. I remembered the date because it was the day after July 4th. I hadn't thought of Julie in years, but that night the memory crossed my mind. I decided to masturbate to that memory and went to bed. I turned out the light and got between the sheets. I heard a noise...like a box falling in the closet. The noise startled me.

I opened my eyes and saw a green glow in the bathroom. The green glow was in the shape of a woman and it seemed to be slowly approaching me. I blinked, thinking I was seeing things. I saw Julie inside the glow. All she wore was a white t-shirt that failed to cover her gorgeous backside, and bright red lip stick. I was terrified, my heart hammered like a tom-tom. Julie sat on the bed...I could actually feel her weight beside me. I almost screamed.

"Boo!" she said.

I did utter a short scream.

"I'm just kidding. I'm not going to hurt you. Don't be scared. I'm just going to give you a gitchy goo too."

The green glow that surrounded her formed snake-like loops and fastened my wrists and ankles to the bed post.

Julie stood and walked around the room, her ass jiggling as it did when she was alive. She stopped at the foot of the bed.

"Are you ticklish?" she asked in a heavy southern accent.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't really know. My wife declined to tickle me, and I couldn't remember ever being tickled.

"Well, answer me young man. Or do you want me to find out the hard way?"

She tickled my right foot. Despite my fear, I sneezed a laugh and got an erection. Below where the loop wrapped around my ankle, my feet felt paralyzed and I couldn't move them at all, but I could feel the tickling.

She tickled my left foot, then my right foot, then my left foot, then my right foot, then my right foot again, fooling me, and finally making me laugh out loud.

"Darling, the answer is yes, you are ticklish."

She tickled both feet and I tried to sit up, my arms wanted to reflexively try to stop her, but they wouldn't budge the astral loops, holding my wrists fast. All I could do was laugh. By the time she stopped, my stomach muscles hurt from laughing so much, and I was getting tired from straining.

She sat next to my side.

"Now, I know your feet are gitchy, but I bet they're not even the gitchiest part of your body. What do you think is the gitchiest part of your body?"

"I don't know," I answered, almost giggling in anticipation.

"Can't you name one part? C'mon. Tell me daddy. Where does it tickle you the most?"

I was too shy to tell her, it was my balls. I always wanted my wife to tickle my balls, but she never would. Now, I had the chance, but didn't want to tell her. I both wanted and did not want to be tickled there.

"Ok, I'm going to find out," she said. "Is it your belly?"

She tickled me there. I laughed out loud.

"Is it your ribs?"

She tickled me there. I laughed out loud again.

"Is it your undearms?"

She tickled me there. I continously laughed until she stopped.

"I know where daddy is most ticklish."

Her gaze fixed on my groin. I was gripped with panic.

"No not there. Please!"

"I bet you've got gitchy testicles, don't you daddy?"

She tickled my balls and the groinal area between my hips and penis. My non-stop laughter filled the room. I feared she would never stop. That she would tickle me until I was as dead as she was. The thought occurred to me that that was her purpose. She wanted me to join her in a hell of eternal tickling.

But she stopped and sat down hard on my face. I felt exhausted and helpless.

"I know you used to like to look at my butt. I could see you when you hurried to the window to spy on me like a peeping tom. Do you still like to look at it?"

I let out a muffled yes. Her domination humiliated me.

She got on my penis and shoved it inside her ghostly pussy and faced me as she rode me and kissed me til I ejaculated. The loops released me and surrounded Julie and she slipped away into a mist.

I woke up the next morning, refreshed and free. I tried to tell myself it was all a dream, but my sore muscles are proof that it was not.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back