• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Denise's tickle torture (F/m)

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
When I was in High School, this guy hooked me up with this college girl, Denise.

We hung out a while, got to know each other, made out, dry humped, and began stroking her body. I "accidentally" stroked her armpit and was "surprised" to find out she was ticklish. I told her that I in facted LIKED being tickled. She didn't want to do it to me, so I said that was fine, and reached up for her armpit.

She screamed "okay okay okay!" several times, but I gave her a few strokes up and down anyway.

Now I love a good armpit tickle, but I wasn't so sensitive... or maybe I just have to have someone who really wants to GET me.

In any case, I knew my ribs were still a good spot. She sat on me, smiled, slid my shirt up just a tiny bit, then slid her hands under my shirt. I had to guide her to just the right spot, and she was afraid of hurting me because you have to poke your fingers between the ribs, then wiggle them.

At first she'd just poke and make me gasp. I begged her to tickle and she said she was!

I layed her down, held an arm up, and said, "This is what you're doing."
I gave her armpit a little touch, which made her scream with laughter, then pulled back, then gave it another little touch, and another.
"What you need to do is this!"
I stroked up and down slowly, then fast, in circles, with one finger, then all fingers, and listened to her scream that she would.

She sat on me again, and began tickling, but I kept screaming "stop" out of reflex, and she kept stopping. I asked her to ignore it, but she didn't. Or I'd grab her hands.

I sat up again.

"Okay, when I plead or beg, just ignore it - it means you're doing it right. When I say Stop-"
"Then stop?"
"No, ignore it. When I say 'Oh, my God' or 'I can't stand it'-"
"Then stop?"
"No. When I say 'Okay, I've had enough.'-"
"THEN stop."
"No, then I'd like you to look at the clock, and tickle me for another ten minutes. Or stop if I start coughing or I'm out of breath. But when I'm okay again, start tickling!"
She got a smile on her face and said, "Alright. But you keep grabbing my hands."
"I can't help it - I'm getting tickled! Wait, I know what to do..."

I layed faced down, she sat on my back, reached under my shirt, probed my ribs with my guidance, and when she had it just right she poked her fingers between my ribs, made sure it really didn't hurt, then wiggled!

"NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO! AHHHHHH! STOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOP!"
"Aw, does that tickle?"
"YEEEHEHEHEHEHES! PLEAHEHEHEHEHESE!"
"Do you....LIKE getting tickled?"

She didn't say any more after that, but I pled and begged out of reflex with a raging hard on under me.

After about 20 minutes I was not laughing as loud but still begging. I coughed and she stopped. I was breathing fast and heavy. After about three minutes I raised myself to my elbows and said, "Wow! That was AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO!"

I had forgotten I'd told her to keep going!

She was back to torturing me again! After about ten minutes I finally gave in, "Okay! Okay! I've had enough! Plehehehease! STOP!"

And true to her word, she didn't stop. And I stopped begging, I just layed there and laughed. I grabbed her fingers a few times, but I couldn't hold on to them. I tried to get up onto my elbows and pull myself out from under her, but I was too weak while being tickled. After ten minutes, she didn't stop, after fifteen, she didn't stop. Now I really wanted her to stop. Finally, after twenty minutes she stopped. I had wanted her to stop but I'm glad she didn't.

Sounds like you got her trained just right. Nice story.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back