• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the Lady..knows her wants and needs(nylons)

MRERIC

TMF Regular
I met a lady on a dating site. After about 6 or emails we had decided that we would finally meet at a local pub she had been raving about.. let me preface this first, in our emails, i had slyly mentioned that I was a tickle monster at heart, so watch out..lol she actually wrote back"i dont mind a foot massage and tickle every once in awhile, especially just when you remove my shoes, hope you dont mind rubbing my stocking feet?" i actually froze when I read those, and for good reason..
Back to the pub, we had met at 7:00 and gotten a table in a corner and away from the crowd. it happened to be a slow night, so there werent any distractions and the evening was going great! The conversation was going wonderful, and after about 2 drinks I felt her foot slide up my pants leg, and I look at her and with a smile she asked if I was ready to play with her foot, as she winked. My heart started to race, as I took her foot in my hand and began to slowly but firmly stroke her stocking foot! it felt like heaven beneath my fingers. She was all into, as she pulled out a cigarette and was enjoying the attention she was recieving... Now my mind is telling me to go for it, but something told me to keep calm. takeit easy and your chance will come later..
After about 20 minutes of this with more great conversation, and am extremely nervous foot still in my hand, and by now im am so turned on its not even funny.. she had taken her foot back, and kindly said.. we can have with that later followed by a huge smile..I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk, but said she was tired and had to get up early the next morning. She did say however she wold like to see me tomorrow if that was possible. Of course I said yes, and she would text me her address.
After a long night of thinking about this, I could not sleep a bit! The possibility of my dreams was about to come true.. It just couldnt be i kept telling myself..till she text me the next morning with"good morning ticklemonster, i hope those fingers work there magic tonite, I will need it..hahahaha" really are ya serious? Oh man I was hoping the day would fly by!
Quitting time finally..woohoo!! i raced out of the office and off to her place, about a 45 min drive, great more time to think about this..lol! It was gonna be worth it I kept reassuring myself.
I arrive at the house, and walk to the door and knocked. She greeted me at the door with a nice tight fitting shirt, jeans so tight I about exploded, and a pair of slippers.. she gave me a hug, and whispered in my ear, and told me she kept the pantyhose on just for me..
After a few drinks and dinner, and a lot of foot teasing.. she has some seriously long toes.. that look just beautiful beneath those pantyhose..i was dying inside at this point!We went into her living room and decided to watch tv and watched Last Man Standing. On the couch, she stretched those long legs on to my lap, and kicked her slippers, and needed to tell me no more. I took those feet, and i massaged them for what seemed like an eternity, and then I finally ran a finger across her toes.. She nearly hit the roof.. took her foot away, then told me in a controlled voice, no i want you to play with them, thats what I love about this, is that we both love it. Slowly putting her foot back down and clutching a pillow, I began again, this time though i was doing casual circle eights in the arch of her foot, and watching her squirm, snort and giggle was like music to my ears.. not mention wildly exciting for me..
It was getting late, even though it seemed like it just started.. I asked if we could see one another again? Her response was, " well did you think you had a choice of not seeing me again?" I told her I would call her the next day, and hugged her good bye, and left grinning ear to ear..

On the way home, I thought about this whole experience, and I was glad, that I approached the way i did.. Till next time..Happy Tickling!!

Great story...would love to hear more. Wish I could meet someone like that

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back