• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cab Ride With Sarah Michelle Gellar

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi,my name is Jack and I'm going to tell you alittle story.It was a Saturday night and I was at my favorite watering hole.I was slamming down draughts like there was no tomorrow.I'm sitting at my favorite table when,Sarah Michelle Gellar walks in.Well,these other joker's here must be stupid because,they didn't know who she was but I did.I would recognize those feet which were in the nicest black pumps and no hose.O.K.she was wearing a skirt and a blouse but,that wasn't my focus.She sit's at the bar crosses her legs and start's throwing down shot's of Jack Daniel's like there's no tomorrow.Hell, she is just using water to rinse this stuff down what a woman.Well,I sit there watching her get loaded and looking at those slender ankles in those pumps.

Well,she does this shot thing for about 20 minutes get's up and staggers to the door.Well,I got to see where this is going,so I follow her out and she plops down on the bench in front of the bar and sit's.So,I figure what the hell and walk up and start talking to her.She say's could you call me a cab.Sure,I say.The cab comes and she stumbles to it well I think I better go with her for her protection there alot of weirdos in this town.So,I climb in with her and she gives the cabbie a hotel address.Well, were're driving along and I look down and those feet in those pumps are right there.I woder to myself if her feet are as nice in person as in the pictures.

So,I look at her and she is out of it so I reach down and pick up one of her feet and put it in my lap and slide that pump off.And,yes her feet are just as nice the nicest toes you ever wanted to see.So,I run my finger up the sole of her foot and she gives alittle giggle.Well,I'm really not into foot worship but,these are some really nice feet.So,she all of a sudden rolls over and put's her other foot in my lap,to which I take of the other pump,now I have both of her feet.So,I bend down and start to suck on her toes one at atime licking in between each one she gives a big sigh but,doesn't move.So,I start licking down the arches of those perfect feet.I go down one side then,the other.I look up and the cabbie is nodding his approval.

I go back to sucking on her toes and look up and now,she is watching me.I sit back up and wait for the tongue lashing.But,she say's please don't stop on my account.Wow,I thinking I worshipping Sarah Michelle Gellar's feet and she likes it.So,I continue to suck her toes one at a time and lick the soles of her feet all the while she is just laying there and sighing occasionally.I kiss her arches and the soles of her feet.I am the luckiest man alive I think.Then,I here the cabbie say Hotel damn I think.Well,with that she sit's up and pulls herself together and reaches for her purse to pay the cabbie.

I say no way it's on me.She say's I can't let you do that what can I do for you.She doesn't realize that she has made me the happiest man on the planet that night.No,problem I say my pleasure.So as she get's out of the cab she goes here and gives me those black pumps.She just turns and walks away.I just sit there with those pumps and smile.

Back to the bar I tell the cabbie I need a drink

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back