• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 7

lsc2222

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 7 - Reya

Reya gave a small sigh as she finished applying her lipstick and placed the tube back on her vanity.
Although she had not seen Heather in quite some time Reya just really wasn’t in the mood for seeing
old friends, not with Cassidy still missing

Rising and giving herself a final look in the mirror Reya gave herself an “I guess I look alright” look.
Standing at five feet four inches Reya wasn’t as small as Cassidy but she wasn’t anywhere as tall as
Heather either. Her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a few bangs framing her face.
Adjusting her thick, black rimmed glasses in the mirror which seemed to highlight her own black eyes Reya
gave a little twirl in the mirror, it had been awhile since her cheerleading days but her body was still lean and
firm with a natural light caramel tan.

Putting on a pair of flip flops Reya picked up her purse and was about to grab her keys when her cell phone
began to ring. Looking down Reya did not recognize the number but decided to answer regardless.

“Hello?” Reya answered, giving her keys a twirl.

“R-Reya is that you?” A meek but familiar voice replied.

Reya’s jaw dropped as she immediately recognized the voice on the other end of the line.

“CASSIDY?????!!!”

“Y-yeah. Reya please I need your help.” The pleading voice answered.

“W-WHAT?? ARE YOU OKAY? CASS WHAT’S GOING ON?” Reya replied almost hysterically.

“P-Please Reya, please help me. I’m so scared. Can you meet me?”

“Of course, where are you Cassidy?!! Are you hurt??!”

“I can’t talk anymore, please meet me at the old playground near the path that leads to the little wooded area
near Marshall’s pond. Please Reya, don’t tell anyone right now, JUST HURRY!!” A frantic Cassidy replied.

“I’m on my way Cass!! Just sit tight girl!!” Reya answered as she sprinted out the door and jumped into her car.

Hanging up the payphone Cassidy returned to the plain white car waiting for her at the curb.

“It’s best to not leave a trail, so we’re not using my car today” Heather had told Cassidy before taking her to a hidden
section of the garage which held a non-descript white, four door sedan. After applying fake license plates to the car,
Heather and Cassidy took off for town stopping at a gas station only a mile from Cassidy’s old house so that Cassidy could
make the call to Reya.

“Did she buy it?” A disguised Heather asked as Cassidy entered the passenger side door.

“I think so, but we’ll know for sure in just a moment Mistress.” Replied an equally disguised Cassidy as she buckled her
seatbelt.

As Heather started the car her cell phone began to ring.

“Hello? Reya! What’s up girl? I’m about ten minutes from the restaurant right now actually. What? Raincheck? Oh
I see you got your own little emergency today huh? No no it’s cool! Some other time then right? Awesome. No no
need to apologize girl, I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other soon enough. Uh huh buh bye!”

Closing her cell phone Heather leaned over and pulled Cassidy in for a deep kiss.

“Good job Princess. Now, let’s go get your new playmate.” Heather said wickedly.

Reya’s car came screeching to a halt as she parked by the curb next to the playground and jumped out. Though it
had been years since the girls last played together at the now rusty old playground Reya immediately recognized her
surroundings.

“CASS!!?? CASSIDY ARE YOU HERE!??” Reya called out frantically as she ran through the playground.

“I’m over here…” Came a small voice from behind the restrooms.

Peeking her head out and waving her arm Cassidy gave a meek smile.

“CASSIDY!!!” Reya screamed as she ran over and embraced her friend.

“Reya how are you?” Mumbled Cassidy, her face pressed into Reya’s breasts.

“Oh girl…I thought you were dead…” Reya cried.

Breaking the embrace Reya wiped her eyes and immediately noticed that something seemed…odd with her friend. Reya
noted that although she was struggling to keep herself together, Cassidy didn’t seem anywhere near as surprised to see her.

“Cassidy are you…okay? You seem….different…” Reya asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Oh Reya” Cassidy beamed, “I’m sooo different now and even though I didn’t understand it myself at first, I feel so wonderful.
And soon you will too!! Just as soon as you meet the Mistress!”

“Mistress? Cassidy…come with me, I’m taking you home and we’re going to call the police.” A confused Reya replied.

“Reya I have a new home now, and so do you! Just wait until Mistress gets here.” Cassidy answered with a big grin.

“Mistress? Chica what the fuck are you talking about? What Mistress?”

“That would be me, Chica.” A voice behind Reya replied.

Startled, Reya jumped and quickly spun around and was greeted by a smiling Heather.

"Hello Reya, I told you we'd be seeing each other soon enough."

“Heather? What the fuck is going on? How did you know we’d be here?”

“Kind of obvious at this point isn’t Reya?” Heather replied with a smirk.

“I don’t under….” Reya never finished her sentence. Startled by Heather’s appearance she never noticed the drug laced
cloth in Cassidy’s hand until it was pressed to her face. Panicked, Reya’s hands flew to her face but were quickly grabbed
by Heather’s and pinned to her sides.

“MMMNPHHH!!”” Reya cried out as she struggled to free herself from the surprise attack.

Reya’s struggles weakened by the second until she finally passed out in Heather’s arms. Scooping up the small Hispanic girl
Heather quickly retreated back to the car with Cassidy leading the way.

“Quick, get the door open and let’s go” Heather commanded.

Heather jumped into the backseat with Reya while Cassidy quickly climbed into the driver’s seat and the car sped away leaving
Reya’s car, door ajar, parked by the curb of a rusty old playground.

“How long do we have until she wakes up Mistress?” Cassidy replied as the car entered the highway heading towards the cabin.

“Long enough, that drug is very potent as I’m sure you know. Just get us home as quickly as possible and make sure you’re obeying
the rules of the road slave, it would be…inconvenient if we were to get pulled over like this.” Heather said with a chuckle.

“Yes Mistress.” Cassidy replied.

“Nnmmmm…” Reya groaned as she slowly came to.

Shaking her head Reya squinted and blinked as she tried to wake up and adjust to her surroundings.
As a cool breeze blew across her body Reya realized she was now wearing only her bra and panties
and had also been tied tightly to a large padded table.

“WHAT THE FUCK!??? HELP!! SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!!!” Reya screamed as she struggled in her bondage.

“Good morning sunshine.” Came a familiar voice from behind Reya’s head, startling her.

Cassidy, nake except for her collar, strode into view, a wicked smile spread across her face.

“C-CASS?? WHAT’S GOING ON??!! WHY ARE YOU NAKED???” A very confused Reya responded as she
continued to struggle.

“Mistress does not allow me to wear clothes in the house.” Cassidy replied nonchalantly.

“MISTRESS?? W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? QUICK UNTIE ME CASS AND LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!!”

“Untie you? Reya those straps are for your own good. And there’s no leaving Reya, this is your new home
now and whether you want to stay or not…there’s no leaving here.”

“N-NEW HOME? CASSIDY YOU’RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE! JUST PLEASE, UNTIE ME CASS!!”

“I’m sorry Reya, but everything will make sense as soon as Mistress gets here.” Cassidy replied.

“M-MISTRESS? WHAT MISTRESS?” A panicked Reya responded.

“This Mistress.” Heather answered as she entered the room, wearing a white tank top and boxer style shorts.

“H-HEATHER???!” Reya replied, her mouth wide open in disbelief.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?? WHY AM I TIED UP? WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES???”

“All in due time Chica.” Heather responded cooly.

“Mistress!” Cassidy sang as she threw herself at Heather.

“MISTRESS???? W-WHAT THE FUCK IS…I-I DON’T UNDER….” Reya stumbled with her words as
she lay there in shock, looking at Heather though she began to piece the puzzle together,

“Y-YOU!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR DOING!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!??”

“Me? I didn’t do anything to my little Princess…except broaden her mind a teensy weensy bit.”
Heather replied, pulling Cassidy in close for another deep kiss.

“YOU SICK FUCKING BITCH!!! LET ME FUCKING GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!”

“Yeah…umm, no. No I won’t. You see Reya although Cassidy is a wonderful little slave she and I have
been somewhat lonely up here in my cozy little cabin. Sooooo, we decided it was time to expand our
family!” Heather sang as she strolled seductively over to Reya, removing her glasses.

“Welcome to your new home Reya!! I just know we’ll have sooo much fun together here!!”” Cassidy chimed
in as she also made her way over to Reya’s bound body.

“Y-YOU’RE BOTH FUCKING INSANE!!! NOW LISTEN GOOD BITCH, YOU UNTIE ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR SO
HELP ME GOD HEATH…MMMNNPH!!!”

Reya’s rant was interrupted by Heather planting her lips on hers, smothering her in a deep French kiss.
Startled and disgusted Reya quickly pulled her head away.

“YOU DISGUSTING BITCH!!” Reya roared, spitting in Heather’s face.

“Mistress!” Cassidy gasped.

“….You’re going to regret that Chica.” Heather hissed as she wiped her face.

“Vaya mierda puta muere!” Reya hissed back.

“Yeah…whatever that means…” Heather replied as she moved down towards Reya’s bare feet.

“Y’know Cass, I never told you this story before, Reya made me swear that I would never tell anyone.”
Heather continued as she pulled up a small chair and table.

“A story?” Cassidy replied, confused.

Reya’s eyes widened in fear as she realized where Heather was going.

“D-DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE BITCH!”

“Yes a story” Heather continued on, “We had a little slumber party awhile back, you couldn’t come because
you were sick at the time, so it was just me and Chica here. And at that slumber party Reya’s big sister Lucy,
you remember Lucy right, told me something VERRY interesting about little Reya…” Heather said seductively as
she began laying out her usual “tools” on the small table.

“I-I MEAN IT HEATHER!! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!” Reya said as she began to panic.

“What did she tell you Mistress?” Cassidy asked, her eyes as wide as saucers.

“Well thanks to Lucy that night I found out that little Reya is very, VERY ticklish…isn’t that right Reya?”
Heather replied as she began rubbing Reya’s soft bare feet, "And that something...special, happens when
she gets tickled...right Reya?"

Now understanding what was about to happen, Reya began thrashing in her bondage as hard as she could.

“N-NO, DON’T DO IT! I MEAN IT HEATHER, STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK
PSYCHO FREAK!!”

“Really Mistress??” Cassidy replied, pulling up another chair by Reya’s helpless feet.

“Oh indeed Princess, want to see?” Heather answered, pulling back the big toe on Reya’s right foot.

“NO! DON’T DO IT! I’M SERIOUS, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND UNTIE ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU
FREAKS!!” Reya screamed in a full panic.

“Show me, show me!” Cassidy sang as she felt a rush of adrenaline surge through her body.

“DON’T! HEATHER DON’T!! NO NO NO DON’T DO…AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Reya screamed at the top of her lungs before she descended into hysterical laughter.

“AAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHANOOOHAHAHAHAHAHNOAHAHAHAHASTAOOAHAHAHHAHAHAH
STOOAHAHAHAHAHNOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHANOAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHEATHERHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

“Amazing…” Cassidy mumbled as she watched Heather slowly glide her fingers from the balls of Reya’s foot,
down the arch and to the heel and back up again.

“You see Princess” Heather said as she continued tickling Reya’s helpless sole, “Reya here is about ten times
more ticklish than you are. Especially her feet, her feet are her WORST spot...right Reya?” Heather asked as
she ceased her tickling.

“Y-YOU BITCH! I’M *PANT* GOING TO FUCKING *PANT* KILL YOU! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS
*PANT* HEATHER!!” An exhausted Reya replied defiantly.

“Still a little fireball huh Chica? No worries, we’ll get that attitude taken care of eventually.” Heather teased as
she grabbed a bottle of baby oil from the table.

“W-WHA….WHAT ARE YOU DOING? *PANT* LET ME GO! HEATHER *PANT* LET ME FUCKING GO RIGHT NOW…”

“But we’ve only just started Reya” Heather replied, pouting her face, “Besides, Cassie hasn’t had her turn yet…”
Heather continued, tossing the bottle of baby oil to Cassidy.

Cassidy stared at the bottle in her shaking hands. Although she had been fantasizing about this moment for a
few days now, Cassidy felt a streak of fear shoot up her spine, like a thief about to steal for the first time.
Looking up at a bound and exhausted Reya, who likewise looked back with a pleading expression, Cassidy paused,
unsure of how to proceed.

Sensing her slave’s apprehension Heather leaned over and kissed Cassidy deeply, letting her tongue dance with
her slave’s for what seemed like an eternity to Cassidy. Breaking the kiss, which caused Cassidy to sigh deeply,
Heather leaned in and nibbled her earlobe, whispering “Go on” before snaking her tongue out for a quick lick.

Opening her eyes and looking up at her terrified friend, Cassidy smiled a wicked smile and squirted some baby oil
into the palm of her hand. Rubbing her hands together Cassidy then began rubbing the oil into Reya’s helpless
left foot.

“N-no…please Cass, please don’t. Please don’t listen to her. Please Cass, please listen to me. Please I don’t want
this, I don’t like being tickled. Please Cassidy don’t…” Reya pleaded, trying to reach her friend.

Ignoring Reya’s pleas, Cassidy began to lightly trace her fingers along the sole of Reya’s foot and was rewarded
with a stream of giggles and a rush of tickle lust.

“*GIGGLE* H-HEATHER…” Reya stuttered.

“Yes Reya?” Heather replied as she applied more baby oil to Reya’s right foot.

“*GIGGLE* I-I WILL *GIGGLE* GET YOU FOR THIS! I-I F-FUCKING SWEAR *GIGGLE*THAT I WILL GET YOU B-BACK
FOR THIS YOU *GIGGLE* ****!” Reya swore as she again fell into hysterical laughter.

“No Reya, you won’t.” Heather replied coldly as she scribbled her finger nails all over the bottom of Reya’s creamy
soft sole.

“WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOHAHAHAHAHANOAHHA
HAHCASSHAHAHHAHAPPLEAAHAHAHAHAHSTOAAAAHAHAPPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHAHPLEA
AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHADONTTHAHAHHHHAHAHDONTAHAHAHHAHDOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHTHISAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHPLEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!”

Obsessed and driven by her newfound love for tickling her helpless friend, Cassidy grabbed Reya’s toes and pulled
them back, stretching her sole taught and began to firmly rake her fingernails up and down the arch as fast as she
could.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHANOOOAAOAOHAHAHHAHAHCAAAAHSHSAHAHAHAHAHCAASSHA
HHAHAHAHCASSSPLEAASESTAAAHHPPLELAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHPLEAAHDONNTAHAHAHAHHAHADOTHATAHAHAHAH
HAPLEAAAHCASS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!”

Scribbling her fingers all over Reya’s right foot Heather looked up and smiled. It had almost been a coin toss as first
regarding who she wanted first: Cassidy or Reya. And although Cassidy won out with her petite, tight little body
and big, sparkling blue doe eyes, Reya wasn’t far behind in looks and the sight of her gorgeous, tanned body tied to
her bondage table, laughing hysterically was making Heather wet.

Heather thought back to that night, the night Reya had sworn her to secrecy on and the night that Heather’s
plans for her friends first began. It was a week before their graduation and Reya’s eighteenth birthday. Although
the girls were heartbroken that Cassidy couldn’t attend due to her strep throat, the two continued on with the
sleepover at Cassidy’s insistence. With Reya’s parents out of town the girls were chaperoned by Reya’s older
sister Lucy. The two friends enjoyed a pizza and hours worth of gossip and girl talk and had settled in to watch a
movie when Lucy entered the room. Lucy had a habit of ruining Reya’s sleepovers with a combination of being
annoying and teasing Reya, so it was no surprise to Heather when she and Lucy began to argue.

After a brief argument Lucy left the house and was gone for several hours, returning home after midnight. By
now the girls were on their third movie of the evening and were both on the verge of falling asleep until Lucy
entered the house, slamming the garage door. Entering the room again and plopping herself down on the couch,
the girls could smell the stench of alcohol and Reya immediately began arguing with Lucy again, threatening to
tell her parents. Lucy, smiling, simply leaned forward with her elbows on her knees, her palms cradling her face
saying,

“Hey Heather, I bet I know something about Reya that you don’t know…” The drunk older sister sang.

“You’re her sister dummy” Heather replied with a laugh, “I bet you know a lot of things about her that I don’t
know.”

“True” Lucy responded, “But I know something REALLY embarrassing about Reya that she hasn’t told you…
wanna know?”

“Yeah, sure.” Heather again answerd with a laugh.

“Lucy shut up and leave us the fuck alone. God you’re even more annoying drunk.” Reya said , laying on her
stomach and turning back to the TV.

“So…what’s the super-secret then?” Heather asked, propped up on one of her arms.

“Well…did you know that Reya is ticklish?” Lucy asked, smiling a big grin.

“Uhh yeah” Heather laughed out loud, “Everyone knows that.”

“But” Lucy continued, “Did you know that Reya gets…excited when she’s tickled?” Lucy said, arching up an
eyebrow.

“Excited? What do you mean?” Heather asked, becoming increasingly interested.

“Lucy GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!” Reya roared as she threw a big pillow at her sister, hitting her in the
face.

“Fine” Lucy said with a laugh, “But I’m not the one creaming her panties when tickled you little freak.” Lucy
laughed as she made her way back to her room.

Shocked, Heather turned to face her friend who had buried her face into her pillow.

“You..you really cum when you get tickled?” Heather asked.

“*sob*…yeah, yeah I do.” Lucy mumbled, sobbing in her pillow.

“H-how, how did you find that out?” Heather replied, feeling a tingle between her legs.

“I went to that pool party with Alex last week. And we were playing around in the pool and he started
tickling me.” Reya said, wiping her eyes.

“Really? What happened then?” Heather answered, feeling a rush of lust and perversion rush over her.

“Well” Reya continued, “He just kept tickling me and eventually I could feel it starting y’know? And after a while
it just…happened.” Reya finished with a sigh.

“Wow” Heather said in awe, “Wait…why did you tell Lucy?” She said with a laugh.

“Well..I was confused. I didn’t know what the fuck had happened. So, y’know, I thought, like an idiot, that my
big sister could help.” Reya said as she turned off the TV.

“Well I’m sure you won’t make that mistake again!” Heather said laughing.

“Yeah, I think I’ve learned my lesson..” Reya said as she pulled her covers up to her neck.

“G’night.” Reya yawned.

“Night!” Heather said as she turned away from Reya and stared into the darkness.

Now Heather had only recently become aware of her own feelings for girls, but the story Reya had shared had
her completely soaked and on edge, with lust, curiosity and shame. Here was one of her two best friends and
instead of feeling terrible for her and coming to her aid while Lucy teased her Heather could feel only….desire.
Tossing and turning for a few hours Heather turned over and stared at the sleeping Reya. She’so beautiful
Heather thought to herself I’ve gotta do it… I’ve gotta see for myself. Silently removing her covers and getting
up, Heather made her way to the kitchen and began fumbling around in the drawers. Finally locating the roll of duct
tape Heather creeped back into TV room and stared down at the sleeping Reya. Feeling her panties moisten again,
Heather kneeled down and began to roll Reya up in her covers, careful to not wake the girl, and then wrapped the duct
tape around her ankles, knees and her waist and chest. Now that Reya was effectively mummified in her covers, Heather
made her way to her feet and removed her socks.

“Oh my fucking goodness…” Heather sighed as she beheld the sight in front of her.

Reya’s feet were small with slender toes. Her natural caramel tan present except for her soles with were a creamy
pinkish white with no callouses or imperfections. Her nails were painted with a clear, shiny polish and looked so tasty
that Heather felt her mouth water. Leaning down Heather began to softly kiss the two perfect little feet in front of her,
unaware that her kisses had woken Reya.

“Mmmnnn…H-Heather? W-what are you doing?” Reya replied sleepily.

Thinking quickly Heather grabbed Reya’s socks and shoved them into her friend’s mouth. Grabbing the duct tape she
then applied three large strips to the girls mouth, sealing her socks inside.

“MMMNnphhhhh!!!” Reya squealed beneath her gag, now wide awake and frightened.

“Shhhh” Heather whispered into Reya’s ear, “I’m not going to hurt you hun, I just want to see if your little story earlier
is true or not.” Heather said, licking her lips.

Reya’s eyes widened in fear and she desperately tried to free herself from her cocoon to no avail. Looking up Reya could
see, thanks to the moonlight shining through the blinds, Heather’s smiling face and it chilled Reya to the bone. She had
never seen Heather look this way before, so consumed with lust, with desire and with such a dominating and cold feel as
well.

“Mnnnnnphhh! Nnnmmmphhh!!! Pllnnnnph!!” Reya begged, shaking her head no frantically.

“Shhhh…we don’t want to wake up Lucy now do we?” Heather said as she leaned down and began to let her fingers
wander Reya’s helpless feet.

“MMMNNNPHHHH!!!!!” Reya wailed beneath her gag.

Overcome with lust Heather said “Fuck this”, grabbed Reya’s big toes, pulled them back and began to rake her fingers up
and down the poor girls soles.

“MMMMNNPHHH!!!! NMMM PHHPHPHPHH!!!! MMMMPHHH!! PPLLNNNPHH!!!”

Reya screamed as loud as she could beneath her gag but nothing more than a mumble escaped. Trying as hard as she
could she thrashed and struggled bouncing up and down on the carpet and she tried to get away.

“No no no” Heather said, waving a finger at her bound friend, “You’ll hurt yourself like that Reya.” She said as she slipped
a pillow under Reya’s head.

“Now then, where was I?” Heather chuckled as she made her way back to Reya’s wiggling feet.

“Nmmmm!!! Nnnnmphh!! PLLLLMMMPHH!!!” Reya sobbed beneath her gag.

Ignoring her gagged friend’s pleas Heather returned her fingers to Reya’s helpless feet and licked her lips as she watched
them wiggle helplessly in her grasp.

“Such pretty, pretty feet….I love it!” Heather sang to herself as she tormented her friend.

Heather looked up with a smile and saw Reya struggling as hard as she could, hair matted to her face, tears streaming down
her face and her head bouncing up and down on the pillow. At the twenty minute mark, however, Heather noticed something
else too. Although her body shook with ticklish tremors and her head was still bouncing all over, Heather noticed Reya’s hips
were also bouncing and grinding up and down. Looking up and making eye contact Heather saw Reya’s face, a mixture of
pleading, imploring and excitement.

“MMMNNNN!!!! NMMMPHH!!!!!” Reya cried, shaking her head no as hard as she could.

Heather smiled, it was becoming obvious that Reya was nearing an orgasm so she began to tickle harder and faster,
scribbling her nails along the arches and then lowering her mouth to suck and lick her friends toes.

“MMMMMMMMNNNNPHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Reya screamed out beneath her gag, her back arching up off the ground.

In awe, Heather watched her friend as she came down from her explosive orgasm and lay on her sweat covered pillow,
panting and inhaling deeply through her nose.Her eyes glossy and filled with tears and shame.

I think Heather thought to herself as she stared down at her friend, I could do this forever.

Leaning down and cradling Reya’s face, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear Heather cooed,

“Enjoy that Chica?”

Reya just stared at her friend, full of embarrassment and humiliation. Heather, one of her two best friends since
childhood, had just forced her to orgasm and had tickled her half to death to do it.

“Nnnnnnnn…ppllnmmmphh…” Reya whimpered, her eyes filling with tears.

“Shhhh” Heather cooed again, “No need to thank me. In fact, now that I know what you like…maybe we should do this
more often hmm?”

Reya began to sob heavily and shook her head no.

“No need to cry cutie, in fact….let’s head back to your room. We’ll have more privacy there…” Heather said with a
wink as she scooped her bound friend in her arms.

“MMNNNNNNN!!!! NNMMMMPHHHHH!!!! PPLLLNNNNNNN!!!!” Reya wailed as she struggled in Heather’s arms.

“Sshhh! You’ll wake up Lucy.” Heather said as they made their way past the older girl’s room and down the hall.

“NNNNNNNMMMMMMMMM!!!! MMMMMMMMNNNPHHHH!!!!!” Reya screamed as she past Lucy’s room, trying frantically
to wake her sleeping sister.

Entering Reya’s room Heather laid Reya on her bed, turned on the light and pluked a long, soft pink feather from an
old Mardi Gras hat on a shelf. Turning towards Reya she took off her night shirt and boxer shorts and climbed up onto
the bed. Reya trembled with fear and shook her head no as hard as she could.

“Nnnnnnn!! Nnnnnnnnnnmmph!!” She begged as she tried again to free herself.

“Now now cutie you just lay back and relax…I’m gonna make you feel REAL good!” Heather replied as she licked her
lips and leaned in…

“Mistress? MISTRESS!!”

Cassidy’s words tore Heather from her memories and back to the present. Looking over Heather could see that
Cassidy had stopped her tickling and looking up at Reya she could see why. The poor girl was coughing and
weezing and sobbing profusely as she tried to catch her breath. A thick sheen of sweat was visible and it was
clear to Heather that Cassidy had been having a good time.

“Sorry Princess, my mind must have wandered off a bit” Heather said with a smile, “How long have you been at it?”

“About thirty minutes Mistress. She fell silent for a while and then began to cough like that, so I thought I would
give her a break.”

“I see.” Heather said laughing as she got up and made her way to Reya.

“Hi there cutie.” Heather said as she plopped herself on her elbows next to Reya’s head.

“Juro…*pant*…im que va a matar….*sob*…a usted perra…..*sob*”

“Hmmm…yeah I don’t speak Spanish sweetheart, you should know that by now. But…from the sound of it, you
didn’t get to cum yet did you?” Heather mocked as she played with Reya’s hair.

“Cum Mistress?” Cassidy replied, looking confused.

“Little Reya’s secret Princes, she’ll orgasm if you tickle her.” Heather said planting a kiss on Reya’s cheek.

“Oooooooh!” Cassidy said as a big smile formed on her face.

“But it looks like you haven’t had one yet huh?” Heather continued to tease.

“F-fu…fuck y-you bitch. *Sob* l-let me fucking go perv…” Reya replied, her eyes full of defiance.

“Hmmm…still got that attitude huh? Well…maybe if we keep going you’ll start to sing a different tune hmm?”
Heather replied as she walked over to her “toy” wall.

“W-why? W-why are you d-doing this to me?” Reya asked, composing herself.

“Because I can. See I’m a girl who goes after what she wants, a girl who takes the initiative I guess you
could say. And I always get what I want Reya, always. And I’ve wanted you for a very long time now, even
before that night. And now that you’re mine I’m going to live out every. single. fantasy that I’ve ever had for
you, and, just like Cassie here you’ll be my slave. My property, my toy to tickle and fuck and tease and play
with as I see fit. That’s the long and short of it girl, this is your new home so it’s in your best interest to wake
up and realize your place in this world now. Just like Cassie did.”

“Y-your sick you know that? You’re really fucking screwed up in the head you psycho bitch! This is illegal! You’ll
go to prison for this shit and I fucking hope you do too! I hope you get your ass raped and beat like the piece
of shit you are by every single fucking dyke in there! I can’t believe I EVER called you my friend you demented,
disgusting, perverted, sick, twisted lesbian piece of…”

Reya was again cut off as the sound of a hard slap echoed throughout the large stone dungeon. Heather’s eyes
were wide in amazement and Reya just stared in shock as Cassidy stood next to her, her hand dropping back down
to her side.

“I’m sorry Reya but you will not talk to Mistress like that. EVER!” Cassidy said angrily.

“W-what’s happened to you Cass? What’s she done to you? T-this isn’t you! You’re not some sex toy for
someone else to play with, don’t you see what’s going on here? You’ve got to…MMMNNPH!!” Reya squealed as
Heather shoved her hand over her mouth.

“And I thought Cassie talked too much…” Heather said with a laugh.

“Now then, there’s an easy way and a hard way to do this Reya. And you’ve picked the hard way, so be it.
I think the hard way is MUCH more fun. So let me explain thingsto you okay? It’s been a long time since I’ve
been able to play with your hot little body and I’m going to take my sweet time exploring every single fucking
inch again and again and again. And I’m going to make your sweet little taco cum for me over and over and
over and over again. And Princess here is going to help me. We’re going to tickle you until you pass out, and
then we’ll wake you up and tickle you some more. And you’ll cum and keep cumming until you beg us to stop.
Every. Single. Inch. Of your body belongs to me now bitch!” Heather said with a sadistic laugh.

“What should I do now Mistress?” Cassidy asked, her eyes alive with excitement.

“Go get a blindfold for Ms. Attitude here, and go ahead and get her all baby oiled up while you’re at it.”
Heather said as she went back to the wall and continued collecting more of her toys.

“Her whole body?” Cassidy asked as she applied the blindfold to a squirming Reya.

“Yes Princess, everywhere.” Heather replied.

Grabbing a pair of scissors Cassidy began cutting away Reya’s bra and panties. As she felt the cold steel of
the scissors begin to cut through her bra Reya groaned and continued to plead with her tormentors.

“No Cassidy, please don’t do this. Please, please let me go.” Reya begged.

“Don’t worry” Cassidy whispered into Reya’s ear, “Eventually….you’ll start to see things in a more…positive
light…”

Removing Reya’s panties Cassidy grabbed the bottle of baby oil and began squeezing the smooth, cool liquid
all over Reya’s breasts and tummy, then down her smooth, shaved pussy and her toned legs. Slowly and seductively
Cassidy then began rubbing in the oil in, making sure to get every spot she could; between the toes, the neck, armpits,
bellybutton, the crease where Reya’s legs met her hips…each spot making Reya shudder and stuggle desperately.

“All done Mistress.” Cassidy said proudly.

At those words Reya’s heart began to beat faster and faster, her lips trembled and her body shook. The realization, and
fear, and that she was about to be tickled and forced to cum repeatedly for the enjoyment of her sick tormentors was
caused the poor girl to panic and thrash in her bondage as hard as she could.

“Okay, I’m ready now.” Heather said casually as she made her way back over to the table with a small bag filled with an
assortment of toys.

“Where should we start Mistress?” Cassidy asked, hungrily licking her lips.

“Why don’t you start with her feet again, and I’ll start up top.” Heather replied, handing Cassidy two long, stiff feathers.

“Yes Mistress.”

As she felt the two girls take their places around her body Reya lost it and began to trash and beg as desperately as
she could.

“P-PLEASE!! *SOB* PLEASE DON’T DO THIS *SOB* TO ME!!! P-PLEASE I’M SORRY! I’ M SOO *SOB*SORRY! PLEASE
DON’T! PLEASE *SOB* *SOB* HEATHER DON’T DO THIS TO ME!! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME I’M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE
NOOO! *SOB*”

“Aww Little Miss Attitude is crying! What’s the matter tough girl, you don’t want to cum for me?” Heather mocked
with a coldness that Reya hadn’t heard from her before.

“P-PLEASE DON’T, PLEASE DON’T!” Reya continued, panicked the poor girl lost her herself in her hysterical begging
and began to rant in spanish as well, “P-POR FAVOR NO!! POR FAVOR NO NO NO NO!! POR FAVOR NO ME COSQUILLAS,
NO ME COSQUILLAS!! POR FAVOR, DEJAME IR!!!!! POR FAVOR!!! TENGA MISERICORDIA!!! POR FAVOR!!!!!!

“Now now cutie, you just lay back and relax…I’m gonna make you feel REAL good!” Heather said with a loud sadistic
laugh.

Reya began bawling loudly, sobs that then turned to forced laughter as Cassidy began to feather the soles of her feet.

“NONONONONONOAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHNOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPLEAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAPELAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHNAOAHHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHA”

“Awwww…does that tickle Chica? Are your poor little feetsies ticklish? Here let me help you you poor baby.” Heather
taunted as she began lightly scratching inside Reya’s smooth shaven armpits.

“BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHPELAHAHAHAHAHHANOTAHAHAHTHEREAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH
AHNOOOOAHAHAHAHHAHSTOPSTOPSTOPAHAHAHAHAHHAPELEAHAHAHAHHAPPORRHAHAHAHPORFAVORHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHHAHANOMAASHAHAHAHHANOMASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHANOAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Reya thrashed violently on the large, sturdy table. Bouncing her tight bottom and hips up and down on the table
and shaking her head from side to side the poor girl tried the best that she could to fight the ticklish sensations
that were dominating her body. Soon tears began pouring down her cheeks, causing the same mascara trails that
Cassidy herself used to sport. After a few more minutes the poor girl fell into silent laughter, her face a twisted
mask of anguish and torment.

Then, as quickly as it began, her torment stopped. Gasping for breath Reya looked over to see Heather looking
at her buzzing cell phone.

“What the fuck?...” She muttered aloud, "Every fucking time I'm down here..."

“Mistress?” Cassidy asked as she joined Heather at a table at the far side of the room, “What is that noise?”

“This is the notification for a visitor at the front gate, it’s programmed to notify me on my phone when I’m not
upstairs..now who the fuck..”

Pressing a button on her phone Cassidy was linked to the video monitor at the front gate. Sitting inside a tan
sedan was a woman in her late twenties with long red hair pulled back into a ponytail, sunglasses and a business
suit.

“I’m going to answer this, keep her quiet.” Heather said as she motioned Cassidy back to Reya. Clamping a
hand over Reya’s mouth Cassidy listened intently.

“Hello, is anyone home?” The young woman asked into intercom.

“Yes, can I help you?” Heather responded back into her phone.

“Yes I’m here to see Ms. Foster, Ms. Heather Foster.”

“I’m sorry miss but I’m not interested in anything you’re selling. In fact, there is a “No Solicitations” sign just to
your left.” Heather replied.

“Oh I’m not a saleswoman” The young woman replied, holding up a police officer’s badge, “I’m Detective Monica
Mason with the Harris County Police Department. I’d like to speak with you briefly Ms. Foster.”

“Holy fuck…” Heather muttered.

Cassidy’s jaw dropped and Reya began to struggle fiercly.

“MMMMNNPHHHHHH!!!!! MMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!”

“I’m sorry Ms. Mason but I’m afraid today is not a good day, could you possibly come back tomorrow?” Heather
replied, keeping her cool.

“I promise I won’t be long Ms. Foster, but it is important that I speak with you.” Detective Mason responded.

“Very well” Heather sighed, “Come on up.”

“Thank you Ms. Foster.”

Closing her phone Heather cursed under her breath,

“Fucking cops…”

“Mistress?” Cassidy replied with a concerned look on her face.

“You. You stay down here and DO NOT come up under any circumstances! Do you understand!?” Heather roared.

“Yes Mistress!” Cassidy replied.

“And as for her” Heather continued going to the toy wall and returning with a large red ball gag, “I want you to be
on your very best behavior for my little slave here understand?”

“GO TO HELL BITCH! I HOPE YO…MMMPHHH!!!!”

“Before I go I want you to understand something. This door is locked from the outside meaning there is no way
for either of you to escape. There is also a video camera in here that feeds directly to my phone, if I get the
notion that something fishy is going on in here I won’t hesitate to gas you both, understand? And once you two
wake up I can promise you a hell that you’ve never thought possible…am I clear Princess? You more than her
should understand the punishment for any attempted escape or disobedience, right?”

“Yes Mistress! And I promise you I would never think of betraying you!”

“I know. Now then, while I’m gone you’re to tickle this hot little enchilada here until she loses her mind, smelling
salts are in that top drawer over there okay? And I want a good number of orgasms from here too when I get
back understand?” Heather said with a grin before turning to leave.

“Yes Mistress! I won’t let you down!” Cassidy said smiling as the door closed and a large electronic lock was heard,
leaving the two girls in silence.

“Now then my pretty little Reya” Cassidy sang as she climbed up on the table and stradled Reya’s struggling hips,
“Be a good girl for mommy okay?

Leaning down Cassidy whispered into the trembling girls ear,

“I have a secret for you too precious....”

Sitting up and smiling, Cassidy began wiggling her fingers as her hands slowly descended into Reya’s exposed armpits.

“MMMMNNN!!!!! PPLLMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Reya cried, eyes wide and shaking her head no.

Excellent story and glad to see you back! If I might make a request, if you have the time with all of your writing, might we hear more about the flashback in the bedroom with Heather and Reya? :) Please continue on, great work and great series!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back