• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage therapy (F/M)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I had a massage therapy appointment a few weeks ago. I'm mainly a ler, but also do enjoy being tickled while at the same time dreading it. Massages usually tickle me, so I was both eager with anticipation and scared.

The upper body part was mainly fine - although her hands did glide dangerously close to my armpit, which tickled, but I kept my cool. I knew, though, that the legs and feet would be the rough part. I was actually really nervous about it...and as she started doing my calves it began - so ticklish. That part was intense and my whole body tensed up. Then, lotion on the feet - deadly. Seriously? Lotion and gliding hands and fingers all over a foot.....is there anybody that isn't going to tickle?

(The massage therapist actually asked me at the beginning..."Anywhere you don't like to be touch? Are you okay with feet?" as if to say, "I know how ticklish feet are...." :))

Gliding down each toe individually was the worst and I jerked around a bit then.

Then she rolled me over and worked on my upper thigh. The inner part tickled SO much - I couldn't believe she was doing it. Slow back down towards the knee...then gliding upward, nearly all the way to my hip/groin. I was fighting really hard not to squirm away, laugh, or get really turned on :)

Always amazes me so many people get massages....seems like a big tickle session to me :)

I haven't had a masseuse work my legs while facing up, that inner thigh stroking would've been tough for lying still... something would have moved. :)

I'm completely with you on the individual toe gliding. That's the most torturous part for me every time.

Next time I'm in the area I'll have to schedule an appointment.

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back