• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first post- true story at the gym

nuketickler

This event happend about a year ago at a YMCA i used to attend. I had been in this place off and on for about three years. During that time i was out for about 6 months but eventually rejoined. Anyways i used to go after working a 12 hour shift because its the only time i had, i walked in one day and was greeted by a friend who ill call Andrea who had just started working there. To provide some background, i had met andrea while working in a convenience store and one day while my boss was fussing at me she walked up and gave me her number and told me to call her. she was about 5'5" dark long curly hair brown eyes and a nice body. The catch was i had just gotten into a relationship and wasnt willing to cheat so we just remained friends. she would send me pictures of her, one of which my gf saw(it was a body shot of her in a bikine) and i had to make up a lie telling her i was trying to hook her up with a friend and he wanted to see a pic. Needless to say my gf hates her and used to accuse me of cheating with her. Anyways back to the story. I had gone to the gym and done my workout and on the way out started talking to andrea a few minutes b4 leaving. We finished talking and i started on my 30 minute ride home and as soon as i pulled in the driveway i realized i left my work boots. Not wanting to drive all the way back i called andrea and asked her if she could be there about 0330 so i could get them and she said yes. So the next morning i arrived to an empty parking lot and waited for her. She pulled up and i got out to greet her, she was wearing a green polo, jeans and flip flops! We proceeded to go in and she asked me to stand by the desk while she turned off the alarm. As she walked away i was watching her feet and a light went off in my head. As she walked back i looked at her curiously and she stopped about 6 foot away from me and asked, 'why are you looking at me like that?' to which a replied, ' oh nothing, i just noticed you were flat footed.' ( which was total bullshit, she had nicely arched, tan size 6-7 feet with long toes and you could see the bones to her toes in the top of her foot when she flexed them, which i love in a womans foot.) she replied telling me she was not in a sort of defensive manner. So i beckoned her over to the desk and told her to sit down and when she did i grabbed her beautiful foot and slipped her flip-flop off. (i was so excited while doing this that my ears were ringing) i proceeded to examine her foot by running my hand along the bottom of her buttery soft sole and toes and told her she was right, it just looked like it fron a distance. Then i grabbed her ankle and she asked 'what are you doi-' i stopped her dead sentence and proceeded to tickle the bottom of her beautiful foot for the next 20 seconds as she attempted to pull away and scream and shake. I finally stopped and ran my hand along her sole and toes one more time before replacing her flip flop on her foot. I stood up and told her i had to go before i was late for work, we hugged and said our goodbyes and i walked out the door.

Welcome to the TMF, nuketickler, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very nice incident. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

If the hug means no hard feelings on her end... then congrats on a fun adventure! Glad it worked out. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back