• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Interrogation [M/F, explicit]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Zac and I were messing around last night, which as usual, lead to him putting me spread-eagle in the restraints in one of my thin lingerie outfits. It started out as most of our tickling sessions do - he lit a few candles, took his clothes off, straddled my waist, and looked down at me with that evil grin I love so much. He wasted no time in getting right to the torture - wiggling all ten of his fingers on my soft belly, tickling around and over my navel, his fingers spidering up my sides and across my ribs. I tried to resist the laughter and forced my mouth to stay shut, refusing to laugh, so only a few "mm...mmm!" sounds came out. But after a minute or so, the giggling began - he teased me by saying "Oh, does that tickle? How about here?" I couldn't contain the laughter any longer, between his skilled tickling and cruel teasing, the laughter pour out. He tickled up my sides and dug his fingers into my underarms, then tickled up to my wrists and back down again. He slid a little further down on the bed and lightly tickling my hips, groin, and inner thighs - I was beginning to get desperate for some relief. I begged and pleaded, and he loved every second of it. He tickled every inch of my body within his reach, until tears soaked the pillow under me. I was ridiculously turned on and nearly broken.

After a while of all-over torture, he got off the bed and said "I'll be right back, need to find something. I heard him open our toy drawer and close it again, he walked to the bathroom for a second and came back. He said "I can't find it". He was looking for the hairbrush, which I tend to purposely hide so he doesn't use it on my feet. The hairbrush makes me scream, arch my back, beg for mercy within second of feeling it on my soles. He climbed back on the bed and straddled my waist again - he looked down at me.
"So where is it?", he asked. My heart stopped for a second.
"Where's what?" I replied, trying not to sound nervous.
"You know what. The hairbrush. I know you know where it is." Ah, shit. I honestly didn't know where I had left it this time - normally it's either in the drawer, in the bathroom, or on the floor. I may have taken it downstairs but I had no idea where it really was.
"I have no idea where it is, I promise." I said. I could tell he didn't believe me.
"Alright then. I'm just going to torture you until you tell me," he said, so matter-of-factly.

My eyes got wide - I immediately started pleading. "I SWEAR I have no idea where it is!" But he wasn't listening. Instead, he reached for the blindfold in our drawer, lifted my head slightly, and put it on me.
"I guess I'm just going to have to tickle you, huh?" Once the blindfold was secure, he opened our toy drawer again and took something out. I felt him pull my outfit down so my right breast was exposed, and he began tickling it with one of our softer feathers. Light, ticklish, circular motions that drove me insane - I squealed and tried struggling, but it was no use. He knows my nipples can be horribly ticklish. He pulled the other side of my outfit down so my other breast was out, and went back and forth over them with the feather, while I shook my head side to side and tried to beg, but only laughter poured out.
"Do you want to tell me where the brush is now?"
"I..swear..I don't know!" I managed to say between the laughter.
"Alright then, have it your way."

I felt him pull my panties to the side, and he began lightly stroking with the feather. I arched my back and laughed louder than before, but this time with moaning mixed in - it felt so good but tickled so badly! He stroked slowly at first, then faster, tickling every inch of my pussy until the laughter had almost entirely turned to moans. He let one of my hands out of the restraints, took my blindfold off, and handed me one of the more powerful small vibrators we have. He allowed me to please myself as he reached for the feather duster to use on my breasts. The powerful vibrations combined with the ticklishness of the feathers on my breasts was absolute fucking heaven - it took me less than an entire minute to climax. By the time I finished, I was panting and my entire body was exhausted. I relaxed. Zac put the vibrator on the floor, and put my hand back in the restraints. Oh my god, not this. When I realized what he was doing, I panicked.

"So, NOW are you going to tell me where the brush is?" Oh my fucking god. I'm going to die.
I couldn't believe he was going to continue torturing me. I am so much worse post-orgasm. I could have told him where I thought the brush was, but I didn't know what was worse - the torture I endure for keeping it from him, or the torture he'll cause when he finds it and uses it! Which was the lesser of two evils?

He wasted no time. Straddling my waist again, he dug his tickling fingers into my hips - I bucked and shrieked, and he kept tickling. He tickled my stomach and navel, inner thighs, even using his fingers on my feet where he could reach. "I think..it's on...the table!" I tried to say. I was laughing so hard the tears came streaming down my face. He was ruthless. Five minutes passed...then ten...all I could do was laugh and cry as he teased me. "Aww, you're sooo ticklish!"

After about 15 minutes, which seemed like a lifetime, he climbs off me and says "You're right, it is on the coffee table. I knew the whole time."
"You WHAT?! You are such an asshole! You let me out RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I yelled. He laughed and kissed my neck as he let my wrists and ankles out of the restraints. He is such an evil bastard, but I love him! He used the brush later on. It was one of the best and most fun sessions we've had, for sure.

WOW!! :D I got a little turned on reading the part about the feather tickling lol. You lucky, lucky lady. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful experience!

Sounds like you had a Ton of Fun. You guys are Lucky to have one another.

I'm Envy your Husband, and I Salute him too.

I wish you guys nothing but the Best.

Wow this is amazing Brandi! You seem to be crazy ticklish everywhere! My gf is ticklish like you, even pussy and boobs, lol. Very hot, hope to hear more!

lol another awesome event! with some raunchy stuff LOL thanks for sharing as always Brand :D

One of the top 3-4 hottest stories I've read since visiting/belonging to this site (and that was at its very beginning). Thanks, Brandi.

One of the top 3-4 hottest stories I've read since visiting/belonging to this site (and that was at its very beginning). Thanks, Brandi.
Awww, thank you so much!! I'm really glad you like it!

Awesome and beautifully told, could almost picture you squirming in a mix of ticklish agony and ecstasy. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back