• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 9

lsc2222

“Thank you for making time for me Ms. Foster, I know these past few weeks
haven’t been easy on you.” Detective Mason said as Heather welcomed her
in.

“My pleasure detective.” Heather replied as she closed the door behind
Detective Mason and motioned her to the living room sofa.

“This is an amazing house.” Detective Mason commented as she sat down on
the luxury suede couch.

“Thank you. It was a gift from my parents. They tend to spoil.” Heather said as
she put her hair into a ponytail.

“I see. Well it’s very lovely.” Detective Mason replied, removing her sunglasses.

“So how can I help you today Mrs. Mason?” Heather said, getting straight to the
point.

“Oh no it’s just miss. And I’m here to talk to you about your friend Cassidy Brown.
Her case was recently re-assigned to me and I thought I would start my investigation
by re-interviewing everyone in the file.”

“Yes of course, ask away Miss Mason.” Heather replied, crossing her legs.

“So you’ve known Cassidy for a long time correct?” Detective Mason asked as she
pulled out a notepad and pen.

“Since we were little girls, yes.” Heather replied, letting her eyes wander all over
the detective as she wrote.

Not bad Heather thought to herself with a smile. Looking to be in her late twenties,
Monica Mason was an attractive redhead with soft, pale looking skin and bright green
eyes. Heather noticed that Monica looked very fit; no doubt the result of daily trips to
the gym at the police station, with large breasts that strained her blouse and blazer. Letting
her eyes wander lower Heather’s mouth watered at the sight of Monica’s long legs and
her creamy, soft looking feet with a deep red polish held inside her toeless heels.

“Ms. Foster?” Detective Mason repeated, shaking Heather from her thoughts.
“I’m sorry Miss Mason; I was just admiring your shoes.” Heather said with a smile.

“Thank you, they were my birthday gift to myself” Monica said with a laugh, “Now
then Ms. Foster…”

“Please, call me Heather.” Heather interrupted.

“Oh, okay then Heather. Could you please tell me about the last time you saw Cassidy?”

“It was a Friday, probably a little over two weeks ago. We had lunch at the food court
at the mall and had made plans to see a movie together later in the evening.”

“And did you two ever see that movie?”

“No. Cassie never called me or texted me like she was supposed to.”

“Did she do that often?”

“What? Forget things? Oh yes, constantly. Cassie was always a bit of a scatterbrain.”

“Did you ever call to follow up with her?”

“No, I assumed that she was, like always, either very busy or that something had come
up. I had planned to give her a call later that weekend, but on Sunday Cassie’s mom
told me that she had gone missing.”

“I see.” Detective Mason replied, scribbling on her notepad.

“And where did you go after you two parted ways at the mall?”

“I drove around for a while. I had no real plans except for that movie later in the evening,
and I had just received my car as a recent birthday present so I went out and drove around
for a bit.”

“I see. And what if I told you that your car was seen at a gas station only a block away from
Cassidy’s house an hour after you two left the mall?” Detective Mason asked, arching an
eyebrow.

“I would say that I needed gas and that that gas station happened to be close by.”
Heather replied, keeping her cool.

“I understand. And can you also explain Ms. Foster…”

“Heather.” Heather corrected, staring down Detective Mason.

“I’m sorry, can you also explain Heather why your car was recorded entering the
tollway headed here two hours after you and Cassidy parted was at the mall?”

“This is my house and I had planned to spend the weekend here. Since Cassie
preferred late movies I figured I had enough time to head out here, get the place
warmed up and head back before we met up.”

“Then can you explain why you drove around Cassidy’s neighborhood for two hours
before you decided to come up here and “get the place warmed up?”

“It took me awhile to make up my mind.” Heather replied, a level of annoyance
rising in her voice, “I’m sorry Miss Mason, I don’t mean to be rude but you should already
have all of this information in your file. I gave the original detective assigned to Cassie’s
case all of the information that I had. I’m afraid nothing has changed and I don’t see what
further use I can be to you.”

Heather said as she stood up and pulled a lock of hair from her face.

“I understand.” Monica said as she smiled politely, putting her notepad and pen away and
also rising to her feet, “Well then, thank you for your time Heather. I’ll give you a call next
time before hand so we can set up a more…appropriate…meeting.”

“Are you implying that I’m a suspect in my best friend’s disappearance Miss Mason?”
Heather asked pointedly.

“Not at all Heather. I’m saying that you were the last person to see Cassidy before she
disappeared. Your car was seen around her neighborhood after you two reportedly parted
ways and was then seen leaving town shortly after.” Monica replied sternly, all traces of
her friendly demeanor vanishing.

“You’re a person of interest Heather…for now. Thank you for your time, I’ll be in touch.”
Monica said with a smile as she picked up her briefcase, walked out of the house and drove
away.

Heather watched angrily through the large front window of her home as Monica’s car drove
down the driveway and slowly faded from view.

Fucking bitch Heather growled to herself you just made the biggest mistake of your life.

A sinister smile spreading across her face, Heather turned and began to hum to herself
as she made her way back down to her playroom.

“What are you going to do Mistress?” Cassidy said with a concerned voice as Heather
finished telling her about her conversation with Detective Mason

“Don’t worry Princess, we’ll take care of Miss Mason soon enough. For now though
let’s concentrate on the task at hand okay?” Heather replied with a smile.

“Yes Mistress.” Cassidy replied with a wicked smile of her own as she returned her
fingernails to Reya’s poor, tormented soles.

“MMMMMMMNNNNN!!!!! NNNNNNNMMMMPHHHH!!!!! PLLLMMNNNNPHHH!!!!”
Reya screamed into her gag as she continued to thrash violently in her bondage.

Since Heather had returned from her meeting with the police detective a little over
an hour ago, a meeting that had NOT gone the way Reya had hoped since Heather was
not led away in handcuffs, she and Cassidy had been viciously working her bound and
naked body. Cassidy preferred her helpless bare feet, which she could have memorized
every single square inch of Reya’s creamy soft soles with the attention she had been
paying to them, and Heather had been occupying herself by tickling Reya’s exposed and
swollen pussy lips with a long stiff feather, gently sawing it between the lips and twirling
it around her clit. Reya had long since lost all track of time and had already passed out
twice only to be revived moments later by Heather’s sinister smelling salts. Her body
ached from her continuous struggles, her wrists and ankles bright red, matching her tear
stained face and her body was covered in a heavy sweat. Between her legs was a large puddle
of cum as the continuous tickle torture had also brought with it more than nine powerful
orgasms, each one bringing Reya to tears as her tender pussy was violated over and over.

As Reya’s body went limp and her eyes began to flutter open and shut, Heather ceased
her tickling and motioned for Cassidy to stop as well. Though she could revive Reya any
time she chose, Heather preferred to keep her toys awake the whole time as it added to
their sense of hopelessness, the realization that their torment could possibly continue
forever helping to break their spirit. Reaching up and removing Reya’s tape and panty
gag, Heather pushed a few sweat soaked bangs from her face before tilting her head up
and offering Reya a drink of water as an hour of continuous tickle torture had left the
poor girl dehydrated.

As Reya worked to compose herself, Heather walked over and sat on a large, comfy
looking chair with Cassidy joining her by sitting on her lap, wrapping her arms
around Heather’s neck and resting her head on Heather’s shoulder.

“Changed your mind yet Chica?” Heather asked as she ran her fingers through
Cassidy’s soft blonde hair.

Reya had long ago swore to herself that she would not, not matter what, ever
submit to Heather and would never, ever address her as mistress. As she mentally
steeled herself for what was almost assuredly going to be another long session of
torture, Reya turned to face her tormentress and defiantly rebuked her again.

“Never!” Reya spat, “You can assault me and tickle me until as much as you want
you sick psychopath but I will NEVER give you what you want.”

“I see.” Heather replied as she casually began to play with Cassidy’s bare pussy,
sending shivers up Cassidy’s spine and causing the petite young girl to nuzzle her
neck and mewl like a little kitten.

“I know what you’re thinking Reya.” Heather continued, “You think that the police
are going to catch me. You think that Detective Mason is going to come busting
through that door any second now with a whole SWAT team and take me down.
But you’re wrong Chica, dead wrong. No one saw your abduction Reya. They’ll trace
that call Cassidy made to you and find that it was made from a payphone with no
fingerprints of evidence left behind. It’ll be at least another day or two before anyone
finally figures out that you’re missing and by then whatever miniscule trail there was
will be gone. And it’ll be forever until they finally find your car at that old abandoned
playground, no one ever goes there anyone. This cabin is an hour from the city and the
nearest neighbor is ten miles away. The walls surrounding the property are electrified
and believe me girl, you do not want to test them out. The gate to the property and the
doors to this little playroom, and this whole underground paradise, are programmed to
my voice and a seven digit code that I change every four hours.”

Reya’s lips began to tremble as the blood drained from her face. She had secretly been
holding onto the hope that she could either escape or that someone, anyone, would come
looking for her and Cassidy and that Heather’s sick twisted game would be brought to an
end. But as Heather explained in chilling detail, a tear fell down Reya’s cheek as she now
knew that her abduction had been well planned and that no one would find her.

“P-please Heather” Reya began as her voice cracked, straining to hold back her tears,

“P-please just let me go. Just let me go and you’ll never hear from me again, I swear it!
I won’t tell anyone about what you’ve done or about this place, you have my word! Just
please, please, please let me go! I don’t want to stay here, I don’t want this, I just want to
go home now! Please Heather, please! If you and Cassidy love each other so much then
I’ll never tell anyone anything, I swear to you! Just please let me go home now Heather,
PLEASE!”

Smiling, Heather got up from the chair and walked over to Reya’s bound body. Hopping
up on the table the placed her hands on both sides of Reya’s face and leaned down until
she was inches away and stared directly into Reya’s deep black eyes.

“You really think I’m going to let you go Reya?” Heather hissed sadistically, “You really
think I spent all that time and effort to bring you here so I could give you a few laughs,
a few orgasms and then just turn around and let you go all because you “promise” not
to tell anyone? No Reya, that’s not how this works. You’re never going to leave this cabin
Reya, never. Now you have two choices on how you can live out your new life here: 1)
You submit and accept your place here as my slave, my fuck toy and plaything. You will
serve my every desire and whim with a smile and I’ll have that sexy little body of yours
anytime I want. Or 2) You can continue to fight me and I’ll just keep you down here, tied
down and I’ll tickle you Reya. I’ll tickle you every single fucking day of your miserable little
life. You will beg for death and I’ll just make you laugh louder and longer and cum and cum
and cum every. single. fucking. day. For hours Reya, for hours and hours. And Cassidy will
play with you too and it will never, ever stop. You’ll stay in this dungeon, not the luxurious
little room I have prepared for you, and you will live as our little tickle slave. Those are
your options little Chica. Those are the only two you will get. There is no leaving here, no
going home, no seeing Lucy or mommy and daddy again. No friends, no movies or shopping.
Either a life of life of servitude, and pleasure, or a life of torment. What’s it going to be?”

Tears streamed down Reya’s face. The line had been drawn in the sand and the ball
was in Reya’s court now. How did this happen? Reya thought to herself, I’m just a normal
person, I had normal, or so I thought, friends, I just graduated and I’m already enrolled for
my first semester of college. I had plans. I’m supposed to get married and settle down. I was
going to be a bridesmaid at Lucy’s wedding this fall. How did it come to this?

As she stared back into Heather’s cold, unfeeling eyes Reya knew she was serious. She
knew that if she did not agree to be Heather’s slave that Heather would make her life
a living hell. “I always get what I want” Heather had told her earlier, and it was true too.
For as long as Reya had known Heather she got anything she wanted, but not this time
Reya told herself. Gathering whatever saliva she could Reya spit as hard as she could
directly into Heather’s face.

“Fucking bitch!” Heather roared as she jumped off the table.

“Mistress!” Cassidy yelled as she ran towards Heather with a small towel in her hands.

“Here Mistress, wipe your face with this.”

“Thank you Princess.” Heather replied composing herself.

Eyes filled with a silent, burning rage Heather looked over at Reya who
smiled back with a smug look of defiance.

“So that’s your choice Reya?” Heather replied.

“I told you, I’m not scared of you bitch and I’m not going to be your
slave. Do whatever you want with me.” Reya said defiantly, suppressing
a tingle of fear at Heather’s response deep within her.

“Oh, you’re going to be my slave Reya. Make no mistake about that. I offered
you two choices but in all reality there is only one. This dance ended the moment
I carried you into this house; you just don’t know it yet. But in due time you’ll be
on your hands and knees, just like Princess here, licking and worshipping my ****.”

“You stick your nasty hole anywhere near my mouth and I’ll rip your clit off.”
Reya replied, seething with anger.

“We’ll see about that.” Heather replied as she walked over to a clear cabinet
on the far side of the room. Pulling out a vial and a syringe Heather walked back
over to Reya, motioning to Cassidy as she did.

“Princess be a dear and hold her head still for me.” Heather said with a casual tone.

“Yes Mistress.”

Reya’s eyes widened with fear as she watched Heather insert the syringe into the vial
and fill it. Grabbing a little cotton ball and dipping it in rubbing alcohol, Heather walked
back to Reya and held up the syringe, squirting a little of the solution in the air.

“Your attitude gets me wet Reya but all good things must come to an end.” Heather
said wickedly.

“W-what is that? W-what a-are you going to do to me??” Reya replied, swallowing
hard.

“Oh this? This is just a sedative mixed with a powerful muscle relaxer, a very potent
solution developed by daddy’s pharmaceutical company awhile back. Lucky for me I
was able to…obtain…a few bottles hmm? Basically, this sedative will knock you out
so we can move you and get you all freshened up, but the muscle relaxer…that’s FAR
more useful here. See this muscle relaxer is going to essentially paralyze specific muscle
groups in your body. You’ll still be able to breath and speak, but you won’t be able to
move your body. At all. You’ll have feeling sure, but you won’t be able to move even a
pinky or toe. Which makes this muscle relaxer perfect for what’s coming next. Oh, and the
effects of the muscle relaxer last about three hours too, so that gives us plenty of play time.”

Reya struggled the best she could but with her body still tied tightly down and Cassidy pinning
her head to one side, exposing her neck, there was nothing she could do.

“N-no! P-please Heather no! Don’t!”

Smiling, Heather swabbed the area before pinching a little bit of skin and driving the needle
into the side of Reya’s neck. Squeezing the solution into Reya’s body, Heather removed the
needle and disposed of the cotton swab and syringe. Almost immediately Reya felt the effects
of the sedative as her vision blurred and began to dim. Before she lost consciousness she thought
she could hear Heather giving instructions to Cassidy, but she couldn’t make out what
they were saying…

“Where are you going Mistress?” Cassidy asked as she followed Heather out into the
hallway.

“I have an errand to run, an important one. Just follow my instructions for Reya until
I get back understand?” Heather asked as she headed up the stairs and back into the
main floor of the house.

“Yes Mistress!” Cassidy called as she headed back into the dungeon, the door
automatically closing and locking behind her.

Heather headed back into her room and changed into a black skirt, white blouse,
black blazer, black tie and matching black heels. Pulling her hair into a tight bun
she grabbed a pair of black gloves and headed down to the garage and got into the
white sedan. As she headed down the highway back to the city Heather checked her
watch. Plenty of time she thought to herself.

“Where is that stupid driver!?” Emily Sinclair yelled as she stood outside the massive
front doors to her parents’ estate. Tapping her expensive pumps and checking her watch
every few seconds the gorgeous young heiress then started to pace back and forth as she
balled up her fists in anger.

“How dare he keep me waiting! Just wait until father hears about this!!” She screamed aloud.

It had been several months since Emily had graduated high school and in the time since she
had grown accustomed to partying almost every single night. Although her “normal”
classmates were spending their time applying to colleges and working part time jobs,
Emily basked in the comfort of the fact that she was heiress to her father’s wealth and
as such would never need to attend college, or work a day of her life. Tonight Emily was
angrily waiting on the arrival of her driver who was supposed to take her to a new club
downtown where the entrees cost thousands and a luxurious, multi-million dollar dance
floor awaited her.

Dressed to entice Emily knew she was gorgeous and with her skills at bumping and
grinding on the dance floor she knew she was sure to leave more than one young
man with an errection. Following her mother’s motto of “good looks can buy more
than money can” Emily threw modesty to the wind years ago and took every opportunity
she could to flaunt her gorgeous, lean body. Hours of working out and dance had left her
with a long, lean and toned five foot six inch lightly tanned frame. Her breasts were a
almost a D cup and were firm and perfect. Her long, toned legs and perfect, round ass
had made her the desire of every boy in high school and her light brown hair was curled
and pulled back into a ponytail with a few curled bangs hanging in her face. Emily’s bright
green eyes masked a rage as she continued to stomp back and forth like a spoiled child
as she awaited her driver. Tonight she wore a strapless tube top and tight mini skirt,
showing off her long legs. Smiling at the thought of the boys who would give their right
arms to dance with her tonight she was shaken from her thoughts as the headlights
of a car entered the front gate.

“FINALLY!” She hissed as the car pulled up and the driver got out.

“Harrison! You’re almost twenty minutes late!” Emily yelled as the driver made their
way around to the passenger side of the car.

“Wait a minute…you’re not Harrison…” A surprised Emily replied as the female driver
walked over and opened the car door for her.

“Where is our usual driver?” Emily asked tentatively as she approached the car.

“I’m terribly sorry Ma’am! Harrison had a personal emergency and had to cancel at
the last second, I’ll be your driver tonight.” The young woman replied, bowing slightly
as Emily entered the car.

“Very well then, I’ll have father fire him in the morning. Now get me downtown quickly
and stand up straight, you’re a lady after all you should at least TRY to have some class.”
Emily replied sarcastically.

“Yes Ma’am! I’m terribly sorry Ma’am!” The young woman replied as she closed the door
and hurried back to the driver’s seat.

As the car pulled away Emily began snapping orders to the young driver.

“Driver where is my wine?”

“In the console cooler to your left Ma’am, chilled as requested. But…”

“But what?”

“You’re underage to drink Ma’am, I could lose my job if...”

“Oh shut up you cow, my father doesn’t pay you to talk, he pays you to
drive. Now shut up and drive.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“And close the interior window, I don’t want to have to look at you
anymore.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

As the car sped down the highway Emily sipped her wine and watched
a movie on the flat screen TV. After her second glass, however, she began
to feel a little drowsy. I’d better stop Emily told herself as she put down
her glass. Some fresh air will do the trick Emily thought as she pressed the
window button and was shocked to find that it didn’t work. Looking out
the window Emily then noticed that the limo was headed in the wrong
direction, going out of town, not downtown.

“S-stupid driver…” Emily stuttered as she began to pound on the interior
window.

As the dizziness consumed her and her vision began to blur Emily’s pounding
became lighter and lighter until the driver could no longer hear any more noise
from the back.

Smiling, Heather gave herself a pat on the back for a plan well executed as she
removed her driver’s hat and sunglasses which had disguised her face. After
driving for a few miles Heather pulled off the highway and down an old road
until she reached the old abandoned playground. Pulling in behind Reya’s
car she got out, scooped up the unconscious Emily and put her into her little
white sedan. Wiping down the limo of any fingerprints, Heather then removed
the wine, the wine glass and Emily’s personal belongings. Carrying them to
Marshall’s pond Heather put them in a black canvas bag and filled it with rocks
before tossing it into the pond. Removing her gloves and jacket she placed them
in another bag with her driver’s hat and sunglasses. Filling that bag with rocks
she then tossed it into the pond before walking back to her car, loosening her
tie as she climbed into the driver’s seat and sped off.

“Nnnnnnghh…” Reya moaned as she slowly came to. Shaking her head she
blinked her eyes and was greeted by Cassidy’s smiling face again.

“Oh darn…you woke up too soon…oh well…” The blonde haired girl sang.

Looking down Reya’s blood drained from her face and the breath left her body
as she was consumed by shock and fear. She was mummified!! Just like in the
movies!! And Cassidy was still working, covering bandages with more bandages
and humming to herself. Reya’s arms were pinned to her sides and her ankles, all
the way to her nose, were covered by tightly wrapped bandages. Reya could also
tell that she had been gagged by another pair of panties and duct tape beneath
the mummy wrappings covering her mouth. Reya whimpered slightly as she noticed
multiple wires protruding from her bandages leading to a small box that looked like
a battery charger.

“Nighty-night.” Cassidy said, smiling and waving as she then covered Reya’s face,
except for her nose with the bandages, leaving Reya in darkness. Suddenly, Reya
also became aware of a growing itching feeling that was spreading all over her
body. As she tried to move and wiggle she found that her body wouldn’t respond
and then remembered what Heather had told her about the muscle relaxer.
Screaming into her gag at the terrible itching that was consuming her, Reya felt
Cassidy lift her up and place her in what felt like a tight fitting box.

“Curious?” Cassidy asked as she tucked Reya in firmly inside the long wooden
box which left her bare feet poking out at the end, “Let me explain. As much fun
as Mistress and I have been having with you, we’ve decided that it’s time to help
you learn to accept your place here.”

“MMMMMNNNPHHH!!! PLLLLLLLNNNNMMPHH!!!!” Reya screamed loudly.

“Shhh!” Cassidy said putting a finger to Reya’s gagged lips, “I’m not finished.”

“So basically Reya, per Mistress’s instructions you’ve been covered in itching powder…
kinda sucks huh?” Cassidy said with a giggle, “And the wires you saw are connected
to small pads attached to your body. There’s two under each arm, two on each of your
tits, four along your tummy and sides, one on your butthole, two on your pussy lips and
one on your clit. And I’m sure you noticed the vibrator inside your pussy too. Now these
pads are designed to stimulate your nerves, to basically replicate the feeling of being
tickled, and tickled hard.”

“The little battery right here” Cassidy continued as she tucked the box in with Reya,
“Has about four hours of juice and is programmed to trigger the pads randomly at
constantly changing intervals. And me? I get your feetsies the old fashioned way cutie!
I’m gonna tickle those sexy little feet until you go crazy!” Cassidy laughed as she grabbed
two thick blankets and tucked them in on top of Reya’s bound body.

“Ready for some fun Reya?” Cassidy asked as she closed the lid to the box, trapping
Reya inside.

Reya began to full on panic and screamed at the top of her lungs under her gag.
She was incredibly claustrophobic and was now bound, paralyzed, gagged and
encased in a coffin basically under layers of hot bandages and blankets. Reya began
to sob uncontrollably and she cursed herself for her earlier defiance to Heather.

Reya’s sobs were interrupted by the pads on her tummy and bellybutton which began
her ticklish hell once again.

“MMMMMMNNN!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMM!!!! PLLLNNPHH!!!”

Reya laughed hysterically, unable to move an inch in her bondage.

Outside the box Cassidy smiled as she heard Reya’s muffled screams as she applied
baby oil to Reya’s helpless bare feet. After Reya’s feet glistened brightly Cassidy reached
over and set a timer for exactly one hour, remembering back to her earlier conversation
with Heather.

“One hour Mistress? But you said the battery was good for four.” Cassidy asked confused.

“She wouldn’t survive four hours Princess.” Heather said with a laugh, “And I guarantee
that after an hour of this she’d eat dog shit if we asked her to. Now then, one hour and
one hour only okay? And once you’re done follow these instructions.” Heather ordered
as she handed Cassidy a folded piece of paper with a wink.

Opening the paper Cassidy’s face turned bright red,

“MISTRESS! Y-YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS!?” Cassidy asked, completely shocked.

“I’m always serious Princess, now you have fun and I’ll be right back.”

One hour Cassidy thought as she set the timer and picked up a long stiff feather
And then things REALLY get interesting….

Next: Reya finally breaks, Heather welcomes Emily to the family and Detective Mason begins to close in...

Just as I hope for Heather's fall, hopefully Detective Mason won't defeat her too soon, a semi-broken cop is always fun. ;)

Keep up the good work, I might be inspired to write one of my own :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back