• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some UK Stuff, Old and New

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
Last night on ITV, there was an advert for holidays in Malta, and it had a girl talking in front of a camera about the merits of Malta. She was constantly being disturbed, the idea being that in Malta, 'everyone joins in'. During one bit of it, she's talking in front of a horse, which begins licking her neck and shoulders while she giggles rather loudly.

Another advert on ITV, more of a promo for the channel, showed a woman being measured around her waist, and at the start you see her give what looks like a shriek as someone wraps the tape measure around her.

Another one, and I only remembered this recently, on an old early morning show called TV - AM, there was a letter in from a woman answering a request for unusual marital habits. She said that even after x amount of years married, her husband still 'tickles the soles of my feet and then bites my toes'. Sadly, no more was mentioned about it, but I remember just thinking about it for ages after!!

Finally, on 'Good Morning with Anne and Nick' (for those in the US, think of a cheaper version of Regis Philbin and Kathy Lee Gifford), there was a section on husbands pampering wives. One such pamper involved the wives having their feet massaged, and while it was happening, one of them kept trying to hold her laughter in, but she wasn't doing a very good job!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s Oh, one more; on QVC once, they were trying to sell a hydro foot massager, and the woman doing it said that she'd had reflexology before, and thought that it would tickle her feet, and she didn't know if she'd like it or not. She was quite slim, had browny blonde hair, not stunning but not unattractive either This was in about 1995, anyone know her name?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back