• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 10

lsc2222

Before you get to the story I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has been following
Heather, Cassidy and the whole gang. This is my longest running story and I owe it all to the readers
who keep up with story, post their encouraging words and compliments and offer suggestions that
keep my creativity flowing.

It's thanks to you guys that "Cassidy's Big Mistake" continues on! Enjoy!

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 10

Reya screamed at the top of her lungs, her frustration and desperation had peaked long
ago and Reya could no longer laugh as her body was subjected to most intense and horrifc
torture she had ever experienced; instead she howled and cried like a woman lit on fire as
her frustration and anger at her helplessness was slowly driving her to the brink of madness.

Cassidy smiled cruelly as she heard the muffled, guttural screams that were coming from
inside Heather’s wicked crate, her fingers dancing along the arches of Reya’s helpless and
paralyzed bare feet. Cassidy admitted to herself that the muscle relaxer Heather injected
Reya with had taken some of the joy out of tickling her as her feet lie motionless and still,
the muscle relaxer paralyzing her limbs so that they couldn’t even wiggle, but she also
admitted that Reya’s hysterical, though muffled, laughter was still addictive enough to
keep her full attention and having fun.

Back inside the crate Reya was a wreck. Buried beneath layers of bandages and blankets
she was incredibly hot and her entire body sweated profusely. Her throat was raw and
incredibly sore from all of her laughing and screaming and her eyes stung from the sweat
that poured from her forehead. Her face was bright red and stained by mascara tear tracks
and the tape covering her mouth had become loose, held in place only by the bandages
covering her mouth.

Reya’s screams slowly dissolved into whimpers and pleading moans as her consciousness
once again began to fade, her exhausted body trying desperately to give her some much
needed rest. Although she welcomed the thought of passing out, as she would finally be
given a reprieve from her torment, Reya knew it wouldn’t last long. She had already passed
out twice since her crate torture began, both times she was revived moments later as Cassidy
had informed her that she would not be given any “nap time” during this session. Her time in
the crate had the effect that Heather greatly desired, and anticipated, as prolonged exposure
to an intense situation where she could not see, hear, speak or move while being mercilessly
tortured had finally broken Reya’s spirt. As her eyes closed and her consciousness finally faded
Reya’s last thoughts were that she would do anything, ANYTHING Heather desired as long as she
never saw the crate again for the rest of her life.

Cassidy continued her tickling for a few more minutes until she realized that Reya had again
passed out. Smiling, Cassidy walked over and again retrieved the smelling salts from the a
drawer across the room but as she returned and began to unlock the top to the crate she
heard the timer begin buzzing, informing her that Reya’s hour in the crate was over. Putting
the smelling salts up, Cassidy returned and unlocked the top to the crate, removed the layers
of blankets and observed Reya’s unconscious body with a chuckle; the bandages covering
Reya’s body were slightly darker due to the sweat but were several shades darker around
Reya’s eyes and pussy due to a constant flow of tears and forced orgasms. Reaching over
and picking up the piece of paper with Heather’s next instructions for Reya Cassidy sighed
deeply as she re-read every word of Heather’s handwriting before folding the note back
up and placing it back on the table. The next phase of Reya’s treatment called for skills
that Cassidy did not have and, despite Heather and Reya’s best attempts to help and
coach her, had never been able to develop.

“Eww…” Cassidy muttered as she reached in and slowly removed Reya’s damp body from
the crate.

Nowhere near as strong as Heather Cassidy grunted and struggled to lift and hold Reya’s
body until she was finally able to hoist her over her shoulder. As she made her way across
the room the door automatically opened. Cassidy smiled as she knew Heather was probably
watching and controlling things remotely from her phone. As she entered the hallway the
lights along the walls began to light the way back to her own room and upon entering her
room she breathed a sigh a of relief as she laid Reya on the bed. It was then that Cassidy
noticed two boxes on the bed, a large box and a small one, picking up another note and
reading it Cassidy groaned, re-folded the note and opened the boxes. Inside the smaller
one was another pet collar, similar to Cassidy’s with the name “Chica”, a name Reya hated
being called, inscribed on a little heart shaped tag as well as a set of bed restraints and a
very large ball gag. Opening the larger box Heather frowned, inside was a skimpy, matching
lacy black bra and panty set along with a lacy black garter belt, hose and another pair of black
heels. All of it looked expensive and all of it frustrated Cassidy, she didn’t like wearing those
things and she knew that Heather was aware of that fact.

Closing the large box Cassidy again scooped up Reya’s unconscious body and carried her
into her bathroom where two new sets of scented body wash, shampoo and conditioner,
perfume and makeup awaited her. Heather’s note had been specific: Cassidy was to get
Reya cleaned up, made up and then tie her spread eagle to her bed, similar to how Cassidy
was treated after her arrival. The next part of the instructions, which Cassidy remembered
word for word, sent a chill up her spine:

Slave,

You will follow these next instructions TO.THE.LETTER. Failure to do so will result in some
personal reflection time in the stocks.

Once Reya wakes up you are to seduce her and make love to her.

XOXO
Mistress H

Cassidy shuddered. Her? Seduce Reya? Cassidy sighed; she was never any good at
flirting, how could Heather expect her to seduce anyone? And on top of that she
was supposed to actually have sex!!? With Reya!!? Cassidy’s face turned bright red
at the thought. Sure, she thought Reya was pretty, beautiful even, and had seen her
naked plenty of times before, but Reya was another childhood friend, someone she
had known most of her life and someone she had never had any lesbian thoughts
towards. Ever. And it was true that since her arrival at the cabin Cassidy had experienced
her fair share of girl/girl activities, something she was slowly becoming okay with, but
Heather had always been the instigator and leader each of those times as Cassidy herself
was completely clueless as to what she was supposed to do.

Closing her eyes and shaking her head to clear her thoughts Cassidy focused on the
task at hand as she climbed into her Jacuzzi style bathtub with Reya and turned on
the water. As she lathered up a bath loofah with the scented body wash she wondered
what Heather was doing…

Emily moaned and whimpered in her sleep, her unconscious body twitching lightly
every so often as Heather removed her from the backseat of her car, making her way
into the house, down the halls of the secret underground section of her house and
into a room marked “Playroom #2”. Laying Emily’s body on a large, padded bondage
table, identical to the one in the first room, Heather stepped back and watched the
girl toss and turn in her drug induced sleep, wondering what kind of a dream she was
having…

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!” Heather screamed as her fist connected with the
young man’s jaw, catching him by surprise and sending him crashing to the
floor with a thud that echoed throughout the empty school gymnasium.

Cassidy and Reya looked on with shock with Cassidy cowering behind Reya
as she was both terrified of violence and Heather’s temper. Minutes earlier
the final bell had rung and Heather was giving her friends a ride home, but
Reya had forgotten her history book in her gym locker so Cassidy and Heather
were accompanying her while she picked it up. Upon entering the gym, however,
Heather found her boyfriend, Shawn, making out with the girl she hated most in
school, snobby and beautiful Ms. Emily Sinclair.

“H-Heather?? B-baby I can explain!...” Shawn pleaded as he wiped the blood from the
corner of his mouth.

Pure rage and hate burned in Heather’s eyes as she balled up her fists, swung her
leg back and delivered the hardest kick she could with her pointed heels right to
Shawn’s groin.

“Oh Heather no…” Cassidy whimpered as she closed her eyes and buried her face
into Reya’s back.

“Oh shit!” Reya said, laughing as Shawn immediately doubled over, reaching for his
damaged manhood.

“I HOPE YOU PISS BLOOD FOR A WEEK YOU LIMP-DICKED MOTHERFUCKER!”
Heather raged as she continued her assault.

“No! Heather don’t! Stop!”

Cassidy called as Heather seized on Shawn’s weakened state and began to deliver
multiple kicks to his hand-cupped groin and stomach, as Shawn began to try and
crawl away Heather landed one final kick to Shawn’s bottom, with the pointed toe
of her shoe striking his abused genitals from behind, sending him sprawling on his
stomach and sobbing openly, before she was finally restrained by Reya.

“Well I don’t think he’ll be fucking that loose twat of yours anytime soon Em.”
Reya as she stared down Emily.

“Watch how you speak to me peasant or my father will have you deported!”
Emily shot back.

“I was born in the U.S you dumb bitch.” Reya laughed.

“Why?” Heather hissed through gritted teeth.

“Oh you two were dating? Oh I had no idea!” Emily replied with a smug smile.

“How could you Emily!?” Cassidy cried.

“You…” Emily hissed, her eyes narrowing as she reached back before delivering
the hardest slap of her life directly to Cassidy’s left cheek,

“I just plain cannot stand you, you poor, low class, pathetic, spineless little twit!
Being captain of this school’s cheerleading squad doesn’t put you in the same social
circle as me girl so you will not address me directly by name and you’d do well to
keep your eyes low worm!”

Emily lifted her nose up and looked down at the weeping Cassidy, she had always
hated her and hated her more than anyone else. Emily would never admit why but
deep down she knew it was because Cassidy was everything Emily could never be:
smart, naturally beautiful and friendly, kind, talented, bubbly, outgoing and popular.

“You don’t have any balls so I think I’ll settle for knocking a few of your teeth out!”
Heather shouted as she balled up her fists and took a step towards Emily.

“Keep away from me you ugly amazon!” Emily replied as she put up her hands
and backed away, “Or I’ll have you expelled and you can kiss graduation good-bye!”

“She’s not worth it Heather.” Reya said as grabbed Heather’s wrist and pulled her
back.

“Hmmph I can see why Shawn wanted me so much” Emily continued, “Your daddy
may have money but you’re no lady Ms. Tomboy.” She sneered at Heather.

“H-her dad does have money!” Cassidy chimed in, rubbing the bright red handprint
on her cheek, “A lot more than you do!”

“I’ve already warned you not to speak to me you little farm girl” Emily snapped,
“And her family’s pennies are nothing compared to my father’s fortune!”

“Ms. Tomboy’s daddy’s money is down here” Emily said, gesturing to her knees,
“And my daddy’s is up here” She said holding her hand far above her head, “Well,
I guess I would need a chair to be accurate.”

Emily laughed as all three girls turned and walked out of the gym, but before she
left Heather stopped in the doorway, turned around and smiled. Emily’s laugh
caught in her throat and she felt a shiver run up her spine as Heather’s smile
frightened her all the way to the core of her being.

“Hmmph..” Emily said as she turned to leave, slipped and fell face first onto the
hard gym floor.

“NNnnnghhh….oww that hurt!” Emily exclaimed loudly as she opened her eyes.

Disoriented and scared Emily’s eyes opened wide as she took in her surroundings.

No longer in her high school gymnasium Emily observed the stone walls and stone
floor of the large room she was in. On the far wall to her left she noticed a wide
assortment of bondage equipment: whip, paddles, chains, restraints, gags and
harnesses. Glancing to her right she noticed a medium sized cage, a large
comfy looking couch and a set of wooden stocks, like the ones she’d seen in
medieval-type movies. The wall in front of her had a granite countertop that
stretched from wall to wall with overhanging cabinets and a sink. Another row
of cabinets and drawers stretched wall to wall beneath the countertop as well.

“W-what is this place?” Emily said aloud as she attempted to stand up.

Unable to move, fear and shock surged through her body as she looked down
and realized that she was tied tightly to a large padded table. Strapped down
at her ankles, knees, wrists and elbows Emily thrashed and struggled for a few
minutes, testing her bondage.

“H-HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!” Emily screamed out after attempts at escape
were fruitless.

Emily whimpered as she wiggled her wrists and ankles, the leather straps were
chaffing her pampered skin and causing her a great deal of discomfort.

“Sorry about the straps, I know they’re probably too cheap for you but I left my
imported silk straps in my other dungeon.” A voice behind her said sarcastically,
surprising Emily and making her jump.

“W-who’s there?” Emily said as she craned her neck to try and see behind her.

“Just call me Ms. Tomboy.” The voice replied.

Emily’s blood froze; she recognized that voice, and that name. Hearing the clicking
of high heels come closer and closer Emily’s mind raced to remember who she was
speaking with.

“BOO!” Heather shouted as her face popped up inches away from Emily’s.

“YAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Emily screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Still a scaredy-cat I see.” Heather said laughing as she stolled into view dressed
in a black bra and her black skirt.

“H-Heather?” Emily asked, shocked.

“Why hello Emily darling! It’s been ages hasn’t it?” Heather replied, using the same “rich girl”
accent Emily always did.

“W-what’s going on? Where am I and why am I tied up like this?” Emily asked,
her voice trembling.

Heather put one hand on her hip, the other one massaged her temples as she
shook her head.

“I swear, the same questions every fucking time” She sighed, “I really need an automated
greeting…”

Heather’s heels clicked on the floor as she made her way over to Emily’s bound body.

“Basically Emily dear, I’m starting my own special little “family” and I’ve decided that
you’re going to be a part of it.” Heather said as she hopped up on the edge of the table,
crossing her legs.

“Family?” Emily replied, confused.

“Yup.” Heather replied smiling.

“I-I don’t understand...”

“It’s simple Em” Heather said a she swung her legs up on the table, straddled Emily’s
hips, placed her hands on each side of Emily’s head and looked directly into her eyes,

“You belong to me now. Welcome to your new home.” Heather said with a smile.

“Y-YOU KIDNAPPED ME!!?” Emily gasped.

Heather sighed.

“Well no one ever confused you with a rocket scientist Emily. Yes, I kidnapped you.”

“B-but why? What do you want with me? Are you trying to scare me?” Emily gulped
hard, “O-or are you g-going to kill me?”

“Yes Emily, I went through all of the trouble of calling the police and making a false
drunk driving report to detain good ol’ Harrison, disguised myelf, rented a limo disguised
with a fake ID, dressed myself like a limo driver, spiked your drink, switched cars, disposed
of your personal shit, wiped the car down, drove an hour with you snoring in my backseat,
dragged your ass down here and tied you up because I wanted to scare you.”

Heather replied sarcastically.

“And if I wanted to kill you I would’ve just shot you while you were at your house.”
Heather added chillingly.

“T-THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING FOR
ME! YOU’LL GO TO PRISON AND…”

“And nothing.” Heather continued, “I’ve already “done that to you”, sure people will be
looking for you and I’m sure they’ll look hard but they won’t find anything Em. No finger
prints in the car, the ID I used was fake and no one could recognize me disguised. Your
purse, phone and ID are gone and it’ll be weeks before they find the limo. And since you
like to party till the wee hours of the morning I have a good five or six hour head start on
whoever your daddy will send to look for you. He might have Harrison fired, just because
he can, or maybe deported since Harrison’s a fake name and he’s actually an illegal.
Although, I’m not sure your father will be able to do much in the way of a reward though...”

Heather said as she held up the front page of an edition of the local newspaper from two
days ago. The front page headline read, in bold letters:

LOCAL REAL ESTATE TYCHOON MAKES POOR INVESTMENT AND GETS SWINDLED, LOSES
VAST FORTUNE

Scanning the page Emily’s jaw dropped as she read the name of the poor investor: Jean
Robert Sinclair.

“D-Daddy??”

“It’s a horrible story, it really is. I cried several times myself while reading it.” Heather
replied casually as she flipped through the paper.

“Of course” Heather continued, “A dummy company created by a nineteen year old girl
with all of the resources and financial backing of her parent’s vast fortune would probably
fool even a seasoned Wall Street investor…” Heather said smiling as she turned and looked
into Emily’s eyes.

“Y-YOU DID THAT???” a shocked Emily asked.

“Me? Ouch Em I’m hurt you would even say that. I mean I’m sure there’s more than one
teenage girl whose parents have a net worth of six billion in Harris County.”

“W-Why are you doing this?”

“Well, financially crippling your family was just for fun, to kind of square things for how
you treated me and my friends back in school. But you” Heather said as she leaned back
down, her face inches from Emily’s, “You’re here because I want you, just like I wanted
the others.”

“O-Others?” Emily said nervously.

“Yes Emily, there are others. And you’ll be meeting them soon enough, I’m sure they’ll
be very happy to see you too. But I’d like to make sure that you understand that now
that you’re here….you’ll never leave.”

“W-what? Wh-why? What are you going to do with me?” Emily said as tears welled up
in her eyes.

“That’s going to be obvious Emily.” Heather said as she caressed Emily’s bare leg, letting
her hand run up under Emily’s tight skirt.

“Y-YOU…Y-YOU’RE A LES…MMMNNPH!” Before Emily could finish her sentence Heather
kissed her deeply, letting her tongue dance briefly before the Emily was able to turn her
head away, breaking the kiss.

“Y-YOU PERVERT! YOU FREAK! LET ME GO, RIGHT THIS INSTANT!” Emily demanded,
“OR-OR….”

“Or what?” Heather asked as she hopped off the table and made her way over to one of
the drawers at the wall in front of Emily.

Grabbing a pair of scissors Heather turned and walked back towards Emily’s helpless
body, snipping the scissors open and closed as she did.

“Wanna see just how big a pervert I am Em?” Heather asked sadistically as she climbed
up on the table.

“N-NO! P-PLEASE DON’T HEATHER! P-PLEASE!! I-I HAVE MONEY! I HAVE JEWELERY!
I-I’LL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT, I SWEAR!!”

“Money? Look around Emily dear, do you really think *I* need money?” Heather asked
with a giggle.

“You just don’t get it to you? There’s your money down here” Heather said as she
motioned at her waist, “And mine waaaay up…well, I guess I would need a chair hmm?”

Heather said with an evil smile as she began cutting up the middle of Emily’s tube top.

“P-Please Heather…I-I’m sorry! PLEASE! I-I’ll give you whatever you want!” Emily begged as
tears streamed down her face.

“Oh you’re about to cutie, don’t worry.” Heather said, licking her lips as she pulled Emily’s
tube top off and threw it across the room.

“Yummy!” Heather sang as she took in the sight before her.

Emily’s body, though lean and firm, looked incredibly soft with a flat, toned tummy and two
very large breasts held inside a strapless bra. The soft skin was a creamy white with the hint
of a light tan and her chest heaved up and down deeply.

“You look so sexy Em, and so very very soft…I wonder…” Heather said as she placed the fingers
of her right hand on Emily’s tummy, making Emily tremble nervously. Looking into Emily’s
terrified eyes Heather wiggled her fingers briefly and quickly.

“EYAHAHHAHAHA” Emily screamed out loud, taken completely off-guard by the ticklish
sensations.

Heather said nothing, keeping eye contact with Emily a large, sinister smile crept across her
face. Emily’s eyes widened with fear as she understood what Heather was about to do to
her.

“Please don’t Heather, please don’t. I’m begging you, please don’t do this…” Emily whimpered
as her body froze and she stared back into Heather’s cold, uncaring eyes.

Heather’s smile disappeared and she replied with a cold, sadistic voice,

“I’ve changed my mind about knocking your teeth out Emily; this will be much more fun.”

Immediately Heather’s hands flew to Emily’s sides and she began skittering her nails up
and down Emily’s bare flanks as fast as she could.

“AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

Emily laughed hysterically as her back arched up off the table and she began to trash and
struggle as hard as she could.

Heather’s eyes widened and she felt her pussy moisten as Emily’s laughter erupted. The
sound was high pitched and very girlish, but also had a sweet melody to it as well, as if
Emily were a musical instrument and Heather the experienced maestro, playing her
ribs with skill and precision. Licking her lips Heather felt the familiar rush of lust
wash over her as she tickled harder and faster, digging her fingers deep into Emily’s
sides and vibrating her ribs before moving down and squeezing the firm, soft flesh
right above her hips. Soon the physical signs of Emily’s torment began to show
themselves as tears full of mascara and eye liner began to stain her cheeks and her
face began to turn red as Emily’s hysterical laughter faded into intense, silent
laughs.

After fifteen minutes Heather ceased her tickling, smiling as she noticed the bright
pink scratch marks her fingernails had left on Emily’s soft, pampered skin. As soon
as she regained her breath Emily began to beg once again.

“HEATHER PLEASE STOP THIS! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME I CAN’T STAND TO BE
TICKLED PLEASE!! PLEASE LET ME GO!! I WON’T TELL ANYONE, I SWEAR I WON’T
JUST PLEASE LET ME GO!! THIS ISN’T FUNNY HEATHER PLEASE STOP!!”

“Hmmm” Heather said smiling, deciding to play along, “And what would I get if I
let you go hmmm?”

“A-Anything!” Emily said anxiously.

“No no no, you have to tell me. We’re bartering right now; I hold your freedom so
what are you willing to give me to have it?”

“Ah-umm…I *sob* I don’t know what you want…” Emily said as she began to break
down.

“Well if you’re not going to at least try…” Heather said as she put her fingers back
to Emily’s ribs.

“NO! NOO! OKAY OKAY I’LL TRY!! I’LL TRY!!” Emily screamed out in terror.

“I’m waiting…” Heather said a she removed her fingers.

“Ummm…money?”

“You’re kidding right? Your family is broke now, remember?”

“Jewelry?”

“Do I look like I wear jewelry? I mean, seeing that I’m such a tomboy and all.”

“*Sob*…ummm…m-me?” Emily whimpered.

“Hmmm…closer. Go on.”

“*Sniff*…I-I can do t-things for you…”

“Is being vague one of them? Because you’re going to have to do
better than “things” Emily.” Heather said as she moved her fingers
back to Emily’s ribs.

“NO DON’T! I’M SORRY! AH...UMMM I-I CAN BE YOUR MAID!” Emily offered.

“Like cook, clean and stuff?” Heather asked.

“Y-Yes! I’ll do that stuff for you!” Emily responded.

“Do you even know how to do any of those things Emily?” Heather asked with a
laugh as Emily’s face burned red with humiliation.

“I-I’ll learn…”

“Do you really think I’d turn you lose so you could do a few chores and burn
my dinner for me Em? Try again hun.” Heather said as she began to gently
rub Emily’s stomach.

“I-I’ll *sob* d-do *that* stuff for you too *sob*” Emily said as her body squirmed
and trembled beneath Heather’s touch.

“What *stuff* are you referring to hmmm?”

“*Sob* G-gay stuff…” Emily said as she closed her eyes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMIGOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!” Heather said
as she erupted in hysterical laughter.

Calming herself down Heather continued.

“You did not just say that Em, omigod that was priceless.” Heather said still chuckling.

Tears of humiliation and embarrassment trickled down Emily’s face as she continued
to try and barter for her freedom.

“I-I mean I-I’ll do *sob* s-se-sexual s-s-stuff w-with you *sob* if you want…”

“Hmmm…okay, not bad you’re getting closer. Now tell me what “sexual stuff” you’ll
do.”

“I-I’ll do w-whatever you w-want m-m-me to....” Emily said as she choked back more
tears.

“Clearly you’re not going to be serious about this.” Heather said as she moved her
fingers to Emily’s ribs once again.

“NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I’M SERIOUS! I’M SERIOUS! PLEASE DON’T! I’LL TRY HARDER!”

“Last chance Emily.” Heather said as she withdrew her hands once more.

“*SOB**SOB* I-I’ll kk-k-kiss you a-an-and I-I’ll e-even use my m-mouth on y-yo-your
v-va *SOB* *SOB* v-vagina too…” Emily replied as she cried her pride and dignity out.

“My vagina? What, are you in health class? Try again Em.” Heather sighed.

“O-Okay” Emily paused to compose herself, “I-I’ll l-lick y-your p-p-pu-pu-pussy…”

“Hmmm…that’s a very good offer Emily. A very tempting offer indeed. I accept!”

Heather replied with a smile, causing Emily’s spirit to jump for joy.

“But” Heather continued, “I have a counter offer!”

Emily’s heart sank. Just as she thought she had reasoned with her captor, Heather
threw her a curveball.

“T-that’s not fair Heather…” Emily whimpered, choking back more tears.

“Well, as good as your offer was the trade wasn’t equal anymore.” Heather said as
an evil smile crept back to her face.

“N-NO IT’S EQUAL! IT’S EQUAL!!” Emily cried, sensing Heather’s sinister motives.

“Now now Emily, no need to be so modest” Heather said as she placed her hands
on either side of Emily’s head and leaned down into her face, “In fact, your offer
was SOOO good that I’m going to give you something extra, on the house.”

“W-what?” Emily asked as her body shook with fear.

Leaning down farther Heather whispered into Emily’s ear,

“In return of your generosity Em I’m going to keep you here with me for
the rest of your life. I’m going to keep you as my slave, my tickle toy,
my sex puppet. I’m going to use you however I want and you’re going to
live to please me my spoiled little slave. You *will* use your pretty little
tongue on me cutie and in return I’m going to tickle you and tickle you
and tickle you every day for the rest of your life. You belong to me now
Emily.”

Leaning back Heather smiled as she hopped off the table and walked
back over to the cabinet wall, Emily’s sobs filling the room. It made
Heather unbelievable horny to take a spoiled little **** like Emily and
slowly break her down, force her to beg and plead and then rip all hope
from her as she dropped the reality of her situation on her soft, frail little
shoulders like a ten ton weight.

Grabbing a bottle of baby oil from a cabinet Heather returned to Emily
and hopped back up on the table and straddled her hips. Reaching down
Heather popped the front clasp on Emily’s bra and threw it across the
room, making Emily cry hysterically. Dripping the baby oil all over Emily’s
upper body and exposed breasts Heather also squirted some in her hands
and began to rub the oil in, making sure to get every inch of exposed flesh.

Placing the bottle on the table Heather sat up and removed her own bra,
soaking in Emily’s terrified and struggling body beneath her.

“Hey Emily?” Heather asked as she tossed her bra across the room.

Emily just stared back with eyes of sadness.

“You were in the choir back in high school right?” Heather asked as she
lowered her hands to Emily’s exposed, smooth armpits.

“N-no Heather please no! P-please d-don’t Heather! P-please doAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
HAHAHANOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHPLEAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”

“That’s right my sexy little Emily, sing for me!” Heather laughed as she scribbled her
fingers wickedly across Emily’s smooth skin.

Emily’s body bounced like she was being electrocuted as she thrashed violently in her
bondage. She had been tickled before, once, by an uncle as a child in a goofy and teasing
manner, but she had NEVER experienced anything like this. Emily had no idea her body
was this ticklish and desperately tried to beg Heather to stop her torture, but never got
anything coherent out before falling back into hysterical laughter. After a few minutes
tears began to stream down Emily’s face as the feelings of helplessness and frustration
began to build as she was powerless to stop Heather from having her way with her body.
Being the spoiled rich girl that she was something like this was nothing short of complete
injustice to Emily, she had always given orders, always gotten her way, always had those
punished who dared to challenge her or deprive her of something she wanted. But now?
Now she was helpless to stop this insane woman’s assault and nothing she could offer
or promise was going to get her out of it.

Heather watched Emily’s struggles with complete and total satisfaction. Playing with
Cassidy was fun because of Cassidy’s naïve and innocent nature and taking such a
sweet, loving, caring, beautiful and innocent young girl and breaking her and bending
her to Heather’s will made so horny she could cum just thinking about it. Breaking
Reya was almost just as fun too, as Reya’s defiant, tough, street girl attitude and
firecracker personality made it fun to slowly break her spirit and will power down
until she was forced to realize that she had lost the war. But Emily? Emily was far
more enjoyable than either Cassidy or Reya, in a different way sure, but far more
enjoyable because of her arrogant, self-righteous, holier than thou attitude and her
belief that she could control any situation and always come out on top. It made
Heather laugh with joy as she took the things that Emily valued most in the world:
wealth and material possessions, and took their value away. With her only real
bargaining chips gone Emily was forced to humiliate and degrade herself by offering
her body to Heather in order to gain her freedom, but Heather took Emily’s ultimate
possession, her body, and turned it into a worthless trinket, into something that
she could have any time she wanted and for free. Realizing that she no longer had
anything to offer, anything to give to swing the situation in her favor, any power
or ability to control what was happening *THAT* is what gave Heather her joy, and
it was a joy she could never get from Cassidy or Reya as they didn’t come from the
same world of privilege that Heather and Emily did.

“Cootchie cootchie coo little Emily!” Heather taunted.

“PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEAAHAHAHHEATHERHAHAHAHAHHPLEA
STAAAHPPAHAHAHHAHAHPLEAHAHAHAHHAHAPLEASTAAHAPPAHAHAHAHHAHHA
I’LLHAHAHHI’LLDOANYTHINGHAHAHHAHAHAHAHANYTHINAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
JUSPPLAHAHAHAHJUSTPLEAHAHHAHAHSTAAAHPHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHA
PLEAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“Oh you’re doing it Em, you’re doing exactly what I want!” Heather laughed, “Just
keep laughing for me you sexy little bitch! C’mon Emily LAUGH!!”

Heather’s mouth was open in a large grin as she raked her fingers all over Emily’s
helpless, sensitive armpits as fast as she could. Removing her right hand she then
clamped it tightly over Emily’s mouth and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“So how about it Em?” Heather asked as her left hand continuing its torture of
Emily’s underarm, “Do you accept my offer? How does this feel Emily? Tickles huh?
You don’t like it either do you?”

“MMMMNNPHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMM!!!!!!!!!”
Emily screamed hysterically as she thrashed beneath Heather’s body.

“I think you hate it, am I right? You hate it don’t you Emily? But guess what? It’s
NEVER going to stop! That’s right Emily, I’m going to keep you tied up, just like
this and I’m going to tickle you FOREVER! And no one can help you cutie. No one.
No more mommy or daddy. No more limos, expensive clothes or jewelry either.
No more teasing boys or partying. From now on Emily you belong to ME! And
nothing you do will EVER change that sweetheart. So laugh my pretty little girl!
Laugh for mommy! Laugh and laugh and laugh!”

Heather continued to taunt poor Emily before leaning in and nibbling and licking
her ear, forcing Emily to try and shake her head free of Heather’s grip to no avail.

After twenty five minutes of torture Heather stopped and got up off the table.

Shedding her skirt Heather walked over to her “toy” wall and began to browse.

“T-THANK YOU! T-TH-THANK YOU! I-I’M *SOB* SORRY! I’M S-SO SO-SORRY! *SOB*”

Picking out a large ball gag and a stiff, medium sized feather Heather ignored Emily’s
words and returned to the table, holding her toys in the air for Emily to see.

“Look what mommy has for her little girl…” Heather teased, “Accessories! Now I know
they aren’t diamonds or gold but I’m sure you’ll learn to love them just as much!”

Emily’s eyes opened wide in horror as she saw the two sinister looking items
in Heather’s hands.

“Oh-oh no! Please no! Please Heather! PLEASE!” Emily begged through tear filled
eyes.

“What did you call me?” Heather said playfully, arching an eyebrow.

“H-Heather…” Emily replied nervously.

“No no no” Heather continued, “You’re a smart girl…well kind of anyways, try again Em.”

“M-Mommy?” Emily answered.

“Oooooh! Kinky! I love it! But no, you’re close though Em.” Heather said laughing.

“M-Mistress?” Emily sobbed, defeated.

“Bingo!” Heather said cheerfully, “You guessed right! Time for your prize!”

Heather said as she held up the ball gag.

“Please Mistress; please don’t put that in my mouth. I’ll be quiet, I promise.”

“Okay choice then, the ball or my panties. Which do you prefer?” Heather said evily.

Horrified, Emily quickly responded,

“The ball! I’ll take the ball!”

“Now now little Em where are your manners? You’re supposed to be a lady after all.”
Heather mocked, “Ask nicely.”

“*Sob* M-May I have the ball please?” Emily replied tearfully.

“Ahem….” Heather corrected.

“M-May I have the ball please….M-M-Mistress?”

“Yes you may little Emmy, open wide!”

Shoving the ball in deeply and buckling it tightly behind Emily’s head
Heather then grabbed the bottle of baby oil, grabbed a chair and walked
down to Emily’s feet. She admired Emily’s feet in the toeless pumps for
a moment before removing each and walking across the room to pick up
Emily’s discarded shirt and bra. Heading back to the cabinets Heather grabbed
a trash bag and returned to the table and using the scissors removed Emily’s
skirt, panties, earrings, necklace, rings and toe-ring. Placing everything in the
trash bag Heather tied the top and threw it in a trash can in a corner of the
room.

Emily bawled behind her gag as her last remaining possessions, and her clothes
were taken from her, leaving her naked and vulnerable.

Walking back and seating herself in the chair Heather admired Emily’s wiggling
bare feet. They were about a size nine, with long shapely toes, professionally
polished with a light pink polish. Her arches were deep and creamy white, no
calluses or blemishes were noticed and as Heather ran her fingers all over her
feet she was amazed at how soft Emily’s feet were.

“So Miss. Priss, you get pedicures pretty often don’t you?”

Emily slowly nodded her head yes.

“You’re scared I’m going to tickle your feet now aren’t you?”

Again, Emily nodded her head yes.

“See? You catch on pretty quick when you try….” Heather laughed as she
lowered her fingers to Emily’s helpless soles and raked them hard from
heel to toe.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!! NMMMMMMPHHHH!!!!!!!”

Emily screamed so loud that, despite the soundproofing, Heather wondered
if her scream could be heard upstairs. Laughing sadistically Heather began
to scribble her well-manicured nails all over the bottoms of Emily’s helpless
bare feet.

“MMMNNNPHH!!! PPLLNMMMPHH!!!!!! PPLNN!!!!! NNNMMMMMPHHH!!”
Emily laughed hysterically behind her gag.

“Such tickly, tickly feet!” Heather sang as she licked her lips.

“Isn’t this fun Em? Finally, after all these years we’re bonding! Girl to girl,
just the two of us! Who would’ve thought we would become such close
friends hmm?”

Emily wept behind her gag as she trashed so hard her ankles and wrists
burned with pain. Arching her back off the table Emily repeatedly slammed
it and her head back into the table over and over but the soft pads of the
table prevented any harm she could inflict on herself. Emily screamed into
her gag for her mother, for her father, for anyone so save her. She screamed
for mercy, for death and offered anything, any perverse act she could think
of to stop her torment. But none of her words escaped the gag and soon a
thick lines of drool began dripping down her chin. Her mascara and eye liner
ran freely down her bright red cheeks, her expertly fashioned hair became
sweaty and matted, her chest heaved rapidly as Emily tried with all of her
might to free herself from the bondage that held her hostage to Heather’s
torture.

Emily had never thought of tickling as torture. At the least it was annoying,
at its most it could be foreplay, but this? There was nothing playful or
enjoyable at this, this was hell, pure and simple. Emily’s lungs burned, her
vision was blurred by her tears and sweat, her chest, arms and legs were
sore, cramping and numb from her struggles and as she entered the one
hour mark Emily began sobbing loudly behind her gag, unable to plead or
beg anymore as Heather tortured her sanity, her willpower, her dignity and
pride from her body. Emily would be Heather’s maid, her slave or her pet
she didn’t care as long as Heather stopped tickling her.

But Heather was in no mood for mercy tonight as she leaned down and
began to lick Emily’s bare soles, savoring the salty taste of her sweat.

Revenge tastes so sweet! Heather thought as she began to suck Emily’s
toes one at a time.

After an hour and a half Heather looked up when she noticed Emily’s
body had gone limp and silent as Emily had finally escaped Heather’s
torment by passing out. Well that sucks Heather thought to herself, I
didn’t even get to use the oil or my feather.

Briefly debating on whether to use the smelling salts of not, Heather
quickly decided that Emily should rest, as she would need it later on.
Walking over to her toy wall Heather grabbed a pink vibrator and walked
over to the big comfy couch and plopped herself down. It’s about time for
my movie
Heather noticed as she checked the time on her cell phone.
Hitting a button a large flat screen TV descended from the ceiling. Hitting
a few more buttons on her cell phone the house’s security camera feeds
came up on the screen and Heather selected the one for Cassidy’s room.

There on the big screen, in crystal clear picture, Reya laid bound tightly
to Cassidy’s bed, the large ball gag deep in her mouth. Slowly Cassidy
entered the picture, dressed in her lingerie as Heather instructed. Turning
on her vibrator Heather leaned back into the couch. This is going to be a
great movie
she thought to herself as she inserted the vibrator into her
soaking wet pussy.

“DAMMIT!!” Detective Monica Mason roared as she poured through the
large stack of folders and papers at her desk.

“I KNOW THERE’S A CONNECTION HERE I KNOW IT!”

The office was empty as everyone in her department had gone home hours
ago, but Monica refused to give up on the Cassidy Brown case. She KNEW
that Cassidy’s friend Heather knew more than she was letting on, and might
even know what happened to Cassidy but there was so little evidence to go
on, no trail, no eyewitnesses no nothing. Looking over the list of those
interviewed Monica decided to try again and reach out to some of the people
on the list she hadn’t talk to yet. Arriving at Reya’s home phone number Monica
picked up the phone and dialed the number.

“Hello?” the voice on the other end answered.

“Hi my name is Monica Mason, I’m a detective with the Harris County Police
Department, I’m trying to reach Reya.”

“I-I’m sorry detective, Reya isn’t here. In fact, we don’t know where she
is, I’m her older sister, Lucy, and our family is very worried about her safety.”

Monica’s jaw dropped.

“Lucy, when was the last time you saw Reya?”

“Weeks ago Ma’am, but we had made arrangements to meet yesterday, to
go over options for bridesmaids dresses for my wedding, but she didn’t show
up.”

“I see. Do you know where she could’ve gone? Any friends?”

“I’m not sure Ma’am, but I remember saying she had a lunch date before
we were going to meet.”

“A boyfriend?” Monica asked as she scribbled on her notepad.

“No Ma’am, with was a lunch date with an old friend from school, Heather.
Heather Foster.”

Monica dropped her pen as she sat shocked in her chair.

“Ma’am? Are you still there?” Lucy asked as the line went silent.

“Yes Lucy I’m still here, Lucy I’m going to look into your sister’s disappearance
okay? Just to be on the safe side, I want you to come down and fill out a
missing person’s report, just to be official you know?” Are you free tomorrow,
I’d like to meet with you and ask you a few questions. You are? Great, I’ll give
you a call tomorrow to set things up. Thank you Lucy, bye bye.”

Setting the phone it its cradle Monica leaned back in her chair. Was this a coincidence?
It couldn’t be. Cassidy meets with Heather and she disappears. Reya has a date with
Heather and then *she* disappears. Something weird is definitely going on Monica
thought to herself. She made a note to herself to set up another meeting with Ms. Foster
after she spoke with Reya’s sister. And this time, the meeting would be in a police
interrogation room….

Next: Detective Mason on her home turf! Reya and Cassidy get their revenge on Emily! Heather the
untouchable! And Cassidy's mother!

I seriously love your stories. You're doing an amazing job on these.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back