• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Gitchy Ghost Part II f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
Despite my sore stomach muscles, after a few days passed, I convinced myself that the experience I related earlier (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?231129-The-Gitchy-Ghost-F-M) was just a very vivid dream. There were no such things as ghosts, let alone ones that tickled and forced me to orgasm.

My wife returned from her trip out of own and was in a randy mood. Tracy is a tall, beautiful, lean woman with unusually large natural bosoms. That night, as we lay side by side in the nude with the lights turned off, I shoved my face into her massive cleavage. I caressed her big boobs, sucked on the nipples. They were so pillowy and overwhelming. She got on top of me and started riding while I handled her heavy breasts. She liked to ride me slow, and I was enjoying it til I heard the sound of something falling in the closet...the same noise the night Julie's ghost visited me.

"What's that?" I asked in alarm.

"What's what?" she asked, a look of pleasure on her face as she slowly rode me.

"That noise in the closet."

"I don't hear anything," she said.

I saw a green glow behind Tracy and smelled a faint odor of perfume reminicent of the kind I detected when Julie's ghost haunted me a few days earlier. I knew she was behind Tracy but couldn't see her because Tracy's body blocked my view. I heard Julie speak.

"Don't worry. I'm only haunting you. I'm only appearing to you. She can't tell I'm here. She'll never know our little secret."

My face turned red in embarrassment but the room was dark and Tracy couldn't see my blush. Julie's ghostly body enveloped Tracy's body and I was fucking both of them at the same time. A green glow surrounded them both and I could see the image of Julie's face superimposed with Tracy's. It seeme as if Julie reached orgasm quickly--she moaned and separated from Tracy's body like two biological cells dividing. She floated to the bottom of the bed. I feared she would tickle my feet so I moved my thighs to press against Tracy's small, sexy backside. This kept my foot soles face down on the bed.

"It's tickle time. You can't get away from me that easy," Julie said.

She grabbed my feet and pulled them down. Tracy simply thought I shifted position and had no idea what was happening. Ghostly loops wrapped around my ankles, holding them fast. I couldn't get away as Tracy continued fucking my brains out, oblivious to my predicament.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," Julie teased as she lightly fingered my foot soles. I squirmed.

"Why are you so antsy tonight?" Tracy asked.

Julie began tickling my right foot, then my left, then my right, then my left, then my right, then my right...fooling me like she did last time. But I was able to stifle my laugh. I desperately tried to hold in my laughter because Tracy wouldn't believe me, if I tried to explain to her what was happening.

Julie struck her arms through Tracy's body. I saw her tickly fingers reaching my sides. She slowly dabbled them over my midsection in a circular motion. I bit my cheek, tried not to laugh.

I pride myself on being able to last until Tracy reaches an orgasm, but Julie's tickling was making me too excited. I felt a loss of control, like I was going to come before Tracy was done. I stopped humping and reached my finger under her to play with her clitoris in the hopes it would delay my orgasm and hurry hers along. Julie evidentally saw what I was doing and enveloped Tracy's body becoming one with her again.

"Oh, that feels so good," Julie said. She started to moan loudly, in contrast to Tracy who is quiet and usually just lets out an occasional slight "uh."

My tactic worked--the urge to immediately orgasm stopped. I closed my eyes in relief. Julie put her hands on my neck and lightly tickled, bringing me to the edge of laughter again. I tried to grab her hands but my hands went right through hers as if they weren't there. Yet, I could feel the tickling and it was maddening.

"Why are you squirming?" Tracy asked. "You've been squirmy all night."

"Yeah, daddy, what's making you all jittery?" Julie asked, and she giggled at me.

"Nothing, I'm not..."

Julie interupted me by tickling my underarms and I finally broke down and laughed out loud.

"What are you laughing at?" Tracy asked as she started riding me faster.

I could think of no other excuse but to tell her,

"Your pussy tickles."

Tracy had refused to tickle me on previous occasions because she thought it was unmanly. Now, she believed she tickled my by accident. The thought seemed to facilitate an orgasm. I felt her pussy contract powerfully, and she gave me the signal she was finished. Shortly after, I came too. She kissed me profusely and rolled off me.

But Julie stayed on me. I laughed sporadically while laying on my back next to Tracy.

"What's gotten into you tonight?" Tracy asked.

"Nothing, nothing," I lied.

"You are hypersensitive."

I laughed again. Julie was reaching inside my body, tickling the roof of my mouth, and my anus.

"You've gone loony," Tracy said.

She put her arm around me and that seemed to break an astral string causing Julie to retreat into a green glow and back into the closet. I relaxed.

The next day, I found an ancient book about the occult for sale on the internet. One of the chapters was entitled "How to stop a haunting from a gitchy ghost." The look-inside preview showed a picture of a male ghost trapped inside a pentagram, chained, and laughing his head off. I bought the book and plotted my next move.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back