• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun tickling soothes the pain of loss - true story

Witickler

The happened a couple of weekends ago. The background is that my girlfriend's best friend passed away in October after a long battle with cancer. She had four children that she was leaving behind, so it made it that much sadder. Two little ones and two older twin sons. Well, two weeks ago it was the birthday of the twin boys. My girlfriend and I went to their party, and really did not know what to expect given that this was their first birthday without their mom. It was mostly family, and my gf was basically like an aunt to the kids. We hung out and everyone was in surprisingly good spirits. After a while. my gf ended up on the couch with the kids and you could feel the mood start to change. My gf started to get teary eyed and sad. She cries easily, and I knew that she was about to start at any moment.

She was between the two boys and had an arm around each of them. One of them noticed that she was getting upset and started to tell her that it was ok, and that they were really doing ok. Then, the other son started to poke her in the ribs and was saying, "you better cheer up, you better cheer up." You could tell that she was surprised, and she jumped about a foot in the air. Before she could say anything, the other one stuck his fingers right into her neck area, causing her to clamp down and let out a "hey!" with a laugh. The both started poking her and the same time and she struggled to say, "hey, what are you guys doing?" One of them said started laughing and said, "we would tickle mom silly when she started to get sad to cheer her up. She was super ticklish." My gf said, "Oh my God, something else we had in common."

This is always a weird thing for me. I usually have mixed feelings about anyone else tickling my girl, but when it does happen, I like it. This was such a cute and touching situation, that it really just made me smile. I really didn't even watch it as someone who is into tickling. Well, it didn't stop there. They were still tickling her all over her sides and started grabbing at her knees. By now she was laughing and squirming around. When she is tickled (it happens a lot from yours truly :)), she instinctively says, "OK, ok, ok ok" or "I'm sorry" even if she has nothing to be sorry about. I love that. She also says "oh my God." This time she was sticking with oh my God and Ok ok ok, alright!!! and laughing her head off. She was getting to that point where she goes from her usual laugh to her, "I'm being tickled and can't control which crazy laugh comes out right now" laugh. It was very cute and funny.

Then the stakes got raised. The dad, a guy who has had the hots for my gf for a long time, all of a sudden said, "you guys are forgetting something." Then he moved from the couch that he was sitting on to the floor and grabbed my gf's foot. The irony is that she was wearing something that I had asked her to wear that ended up making this even worse for her. I had bought her some "barely black" sheer panty hose and she was wearing them because were were going to go out to dinner later that night and I wanted to play with them under the table like we usually do. I had painted her toenails "Valentine" red (a nice deep red), and they looked delicious. When he grabbed her foot, I felt my defenses go up a bit, but I didn't/couldn't say anything because they were all having so much fun. There were also about 10 other people there laughing too. Anyway, he started tickling the crap out of her size fives through those hose. She is ticklish pretty much everywhere, but her feet are probably her worst spot. The volume of her laughter went up considerably and one of the twins said, "oh yeah, we totally forgot about her puppies." She was trying to talk through the laughter but couldn't. She basically threw herself off of the couch and onto the floor. These guys were clearly not experienced ticklers, because no one followed her to the floor and they stopped tickling her. She lay there still laughing and breathing hard. All of this took maybe 30 to 45 seconds, but it was really fun to watch and it was nice to see them all go from sadness to laughter just from a little tickling.

In case you were wondering, I did get my hands of her feet again at the restaurant. When we sat down I pretty much immediately asked for her left foot. That was the one that was the furthest from the rest of the tables, and the table cloth hung down pretty far as well. I just lightly stroked her foot and massaged it a little until I saw our waiter coming toward us. She knew what was going to happen because it happens a lot. She took a deep breath and braced herself for the tickling that I would give her while she tried to order. I don't tickle her hard enough to make her lose it, just enough to make her have to really focus and to make her foot jump around a little. It is also a lovely sight to look down and see those toes through that slippery material. I am not really a nylon guy, but I love that look until I am ready to remove them and go for the bare feet.

Well, this story is probably long enough. I am going to try to attack a couple of foot pics. I have some short clips of me tickling her as well, but I think I may have already posted them this summer when I told another story of her being tickled at a club by one of her female friends. Hope you enjoyed the story.

beach.jpgcove2.jpg2012-08-06_16-06-14_800.jpg

but I think I may have already posted them this summer when I told another story of her being tickled at a club by one of her female friends. Hope you enjoyed the story.

You did? It isn't in the forum anywhere.

Sorry Wesker28. I realized that I posted the other story under my old TMF name that was questions. I am trying to get to the point where my user names are the same of different sites because the older I get the harder it is for me to remember these things.

I love your attention to detail in the story. Great writing. Sorry for your gf's loss, though.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back