• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best friend tickle torture x) Part 1?

Gabs67

Hey everyone! I'm Gabriela :jumpupanddown: I literally just made my account last night and figured id go ahead and already provide a story or two to share with everyone :). I've been a long time lurker and finally "manned" up and got on the forum. This happened around my junior year of high school around the spring time hope you guys enjoy :).

A little bit of info about me and my friend Jacob. I'm about 5'1 and have size 4 feet (yes there small dont judge!) And jake is about 5'9 and is brolic and in pretty good shape haha x).
Me and my best friend at the time *he moved to cali :/* Jacob would on some days meet up after school and hang out at each others houses for a bit. I was on the volleyball team and he was on the baseball team so we both would always get out of practice around the same time and hang out from there. One day we both decided before school we were going to my house after practice since it was raining and my house was closer anyways. Since it was raining we both practiced inside the gym (we had a pretty big gym lol) and eventually both our coaches decided we couldn't get a good practice in with both teams present so they sent us home early.

Usually I change before I leave but since it stopped raining and I didn't feel like being at school anymore I told Jacob if we can just hurry and go. He said sure and we started walking to my house in our volley and baseball uniforms ha ha. Eventually we ended up catching and bus and getting there faster and boom we were at my house. Usually my mom is home but she left me a note *shes too cool for a cellphone -.-* saying she was at my grandmas house she'll be home around 7-8. My dad goes to work just before I head home so hes never around until 10ish. So i told jacob it was just going to be me and him.

He was still in his uniform along with myself and we were too lazy to change so we just took off our shoes and started watching tv in my room like we usually do and we joke around make fun of each other as always. *miss those days :(* I was wearing my high volleyball socks with short shorts and my team shirt. *You already know I'm in trouble with that attire*. I always tease him saying he's so soft and hes not a man and that I could beat him up just to induce a wrestling match x). ( I will admit me and jacobs friendship never reached kissing or any of that but I did have a little bit of a crush on him :blush2:.

We kept on teasing each other back and forth and eventually he got up to get some water and I jumped him and we started wrestling on the bed. We had a few pokes here and there and once i got on top off him and was winning he started to tickle me and right away I was trying to get away. While i was trying to get away by mistake I ended up kicking him the jaw and omg I was cracking up but I felt so bad at the same time :rowfull:.

I told him I was so sorry and he was laughing too but he ended up telling me "thats a penalty Gabby!" Usually a penalty for us meant we couldn't fight back while we were being tickled or hands tied behind our backs and getting tickled freely. So pissed that I had to do this I said "alright what is it going to be hands behind or no fighting back?" He had this mysterious look on his face and said I have a better idea. He ended up going into my closest and taking out all the belts I had. "Jacob uhhh what are you doing?" I said. "Dont worry Gabby your gonna have fun no worries". Jacob said.

He ended up making the belts like restraints you see in videos when people are tied and spread eagled. I was getting nervous at this point.
"Come on Gabby get on the bed and put your hands above your head. But take of your shirt" . I was hesitant at first but I did it anyway and I was just in a blue tank. He tied my one hand on each side of the bed post exposing my underarms, stomach , sides you freaking name it! "How about my feet?" I said. Jacob never answered me he was too busy fixing the other belts on the lower part of the bed.

He looked up at me and said " Sooooo are your feet more ticklish with socks on or without them?" I was to scared and nervous to answer him and he just shook his head and said "your in trouble Gabby watch where you hit me next time". He started wiggling his fingers on my feet and since i was free I immediately started to try and kick him again. "Oh no your not getting kicking your way outta this one." He grabbed both my feet and had them like if he was head locking someone and he was way to strong for me to get him off he started tickling both my feet with his fingers. "Haaaahahaaaaaa Jaaacoob I'm sorrry! Stop!"

He kept tickling my feet and then eventually let one go and started focusing on one my left foot *most ticklish outta both* "So is this foot more ticklish then the other foot gabs I know you know the answer?" There was no way I was going to tell him yes so I lied (im a horrible liar:facepalm:) "Hahaaaaahaaaa nooo the other hahaahaha foooahahahaooot" before I could even finish he spoke and said "Yea your SO lying" and sat on my foot and starting using both hands. He was tickling the heel of my foot, the top of my foot, in between my toes I was going insane !. I didn't expect it to be this bad but being tied up and not being able to move surprised the crap outta me.

"Hahahahaha omg Jake!! STOP IT!!". He did stop and said "we'll go back to your feet later I still have your other foot as well ;)". He ended up tying up both feet together with a belt and tying another belt to the end of the bed so I couldn't move. I was huffing and puffing and we had just started -_-. So gabby where should we start next? "We should start hmmmmm by untying me and letting me go :D." He looked at me and said with the straightest face "NO". He started to tickle my sides and tummy area and I couldn't believe how ticklish I was at this moment. The intensity of being tickled and not being able to move was exciting and torturous at the same time. "HAAAHAHAHAAAHAA OMG JACOB NOOOOOOOOO!" He started to dig into my ribs and was using 1 finger to tickle in between my ribs moving it up and down crazy fast. "NOOOO NOOOO AHAAHAHAHHAHANOOHAAAA JACOB THAT TICKLES LIKE HELL!!" "Oh really he said then lets keep going!" He started using all his fingers and started to go to town on my rib cage and switched back and forth between my tummy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SERIOUSLYYY STOPPP JACOOBBB! I CAAANTT TAKE IT!! "What I can't hear you"? At this point I was thrashing simply because he did not stop at all I was laughing hysterically at this point.

"Alright ill give you a brake but ill be right back" he said. I caught my breath and looked at the clock and it had been 30 mins. I was thinking omg that felt like 4 hours. I heard jacob in my bathroom and things were falling and rattling around. "Jacob you better not brake anything!" I kept hearing rustling and he came in and said "your in no condition to be telling me what to do missy!". I stuck my tung out and gave him a HMPH. "Oh yea that'll show me awww whats the matter your mad at me? Don't worry I know just what to do to cheer you up." I said "oh yea what?"

"Do you know what a raspberry is?" he said. (At the time I didn't know what it REALLY was so dont judge me -.-) Uhhhh something you eat o.0?
It goes something like this! He lifting my shirt exposing my tummy and boom he did the raspberry right into my stomach and omg it tickled soooo much. "OMG HAHAHAHAHA are you kidding me!" I said. He kept on doing this and kept teasing me by saying "whats so funny gabby?" "Wait untill ahahahha i get outta here your so DEAD!"

He got off and said "alright were almost done but time to scream your head off cutie" (yes he did indeed say that to me....just things you dont forget xP :)" He sat on the end of the bed and started to remove my high socks exposing my feet. "I never realized how small your feet are gabby? This brush is almost bigger then your foot" he said. Right away my eyes opened up and I said "BRUSH?!" He started stroking my feet with the brush and for 2 mins (felt like 20) straight he did not stop. "Coochy coochy cooooo! Awww gabby does this tickle?". I was laughing hysterically "HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA I HAAAAATEEEE YOOUUUUU HAAAHAHAAAHHAAA STOPPP ITTT JAKEEEEEE!!!"
He kept on going mixing in his fingers wiggling them on top of my feet and going in between my toes" "GET OUT GET OUT OMGG HAHAHAHAAHAHA PLEAAASEEEE IT TICKLESSS SOO MUCHHHH"

He stopped and outta no where he jumped on top of my stomach and said ok we'll stop....there anyway. He started teasing me by wiggling his fingers over my underams and i couldn't help but start to laugh. THIS is my tickle spot and I knew I was going to possibly die =(. "So you ready cutie pie?" He said and started tickling both my underarms and boy I was going insane. "AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA JAKE GET OUTTT OF MYYYHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAAA" He kept on going and I couldn't STAND IT! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JACOBBBBBBBBBB STOPPPPPPPP PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

He ended up finding my tickle spot on both my underarms and his two fingers on each hand and moved his fingers up and down as fast as he could. At this point I was in silent laughter and had NO energy to even try and fight him off. I just layed there and took the torture and I was tearing up at the same time. "OOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA JAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEE". He kept this up according to him for 3 mins but I know it was more then that. "HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA" FINALLY he decided to let me go. "So did you have fun?" he said. I looked at him with a serious face but with a smile at the end of it and told him "I'm SOOO going to get you back" We both laughed and ended up hugging we said our goodbyes after hanging out some more and that ended one of the funnest/craziest days of my high school life. :)

I did get him back and he got me back again so if you liked this one maybe I'll write another story :].

Welcome to the TMF, Gabriela, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

That was a fine story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Wow, awesome story :yowzer:! He IS/WAS a lucky guy indeed lol! Can't wait for part 2 of you being tickled again hehe :)

haha an excellent first post indeed Gab, and thank you for taking the time to post it with yummy details lol and with that! i welcome you to this holy place of tickling madness lol embrace your first steps in leaving the shadow of the lurk! and entering the light of posting LOL

Welcome, Gabriela! Thanks for sharing this experience! I really enjoyed that story! Well done!

So, where is that spot on your underarms that Jake found at the end? ;)

Thanks again!

Oh snap I didn't even see any of this lol glad you guys liked my story! :D I'll see if I can write another soon. Thanks again everyone for all the feedback :]

Lol I tickled my ex and got the shit kicked outta my forehead

Great story! I look forward to reading more of your experiences.

I once elbowed a girlfriend in the jaw (yes, by accident!!!) when she snuck up behind me and tickled my ribs. :eek: She got me in a really sensitive spot that really made me jerk and move my arms. Unfortunately, she didn't punish me. :( However, I did learn from the experience. From that point forward, I told my future girlfriends for their own safety to use bondage whenever they tickled me. :D I haven't hurt anyone since.

Wow great story! Welcome to the TMF! I hope you write more stories, this was really good.

this is really good for your first post on the TMF, i must say I'm impressed lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back