• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two basketball buddies. (M/F)

noahbailey

TMF Regular
Some foreshadowing: it was tournament time. My boys varsity team and the girls varsity team in high school had to play our rival school in the first round. Unfortunately, we both lost. Don't get me wrong, we played our hearts out and left it on the court. We both lost like any good team should. We had arrived to the tournament on two separate buses. Mainly because the girls played before us. But many players( both genders) left with their parents. So to save money we both rode to our school on the same bus.
Now for the good part. I had a wonderful friend on the girls team and we sat together on the ride home. Her name is Micah( we still talk to this day). We were sort of alone where we were sitting. The closest people were about three seats ahead of us( if memory serves me correctly). We were both bummed about losing. I cried leaving the school, I don't know if she cried or not. But yet we were bummed. Ten minutes later on the ride home we started talking.( Quick bio on Micah, at the time she was about five six, tan, really blonde, almost bleach blonde, had a shoe size of about six, wasn't really considered "hot" by many, but she wasn't(isn't) ugly. She was relatively cute.) When we began talking she was still sad about the loss, you could see it in her eyes. So you know, about five minutes or so of conversing back and forth we had nothing to talk about. I began getting curious. " I've known this chick for over a year know and I don't know if she's ticklish... if she is, it may cheer her up a little, if not, I'll seem like a douche." Is what I thought to myself. I had nothing to lose, she wouldn't hate me if she wasn't ticklish. So I playfully poked her side, no reaction, just a quick glance. Again I poked her side. But a little repetitively this time. She began smiling and inching her side away from me. I knew from that moment forward, she was ticklish, and was enjoying it a little. I grabbed her arm and playfully pulled her towards me, getting a smile. I could tell she was cheering up, again, I could tell by her beautiful, yet oddly coloured eyes(green and brown mixed), they were pretty, yet I have no clue what color they are. " What are you doing?" She asked me smiling. "Nuthin'" I replied smiling myself. I wrapped my arm around her like I was going to hug her in this tiny enclosed bus seat. Then I began my assault. I grabbed her sides and ribs through her basketball hoodie while she squirmed and giggled trying to get away, but she couldn't. I was to big and strong. I was like twice her size at the time(still am). " Please, I'm extremely ticklish stop." She could barely say giggling very hard now. I was getting a major boner from this. I also tickled her knees and legs( which were also incredibly ticklish). She had this one spot between her ribs and side that drove her nuts. I kept this up for a couple more minutes before calling a truce on her. " Thank you, that actually cheered me up." She said " No problem" I replied. She leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek. I could tell I was blushing. She also scooted in really close to me and wrapped me into a bear hug and rested her head on my chest. I put my arm around her accepting the cuddle. She feel asleep about a quarter of the way before we got to the school( bit of a trip to the school we played at). I also fell asleep but when I woke up She was still cuddling me, and somehow we were holding hands. I thought the moment was... perfect.
This little incident with Micah made me build a little bit of a crush on her. But we'venever been anything but just friends. Kind of sad but you know. Things happen. I still carry that crush over to this day, and I can't help but think she feels the same way...

you should let her know that you like her ya never know it may lead to something and even if she doesnt feel the same way im sure u will still remain friends so u should go for it u have nothing to lose

Great story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. You really should tell her that you like her. :D

We never got to date in school because shortly after this happened she began dating a senior on my team...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back