• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fooling with the stars - part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
DWTS had put a small tour together after the show ended. It included Shawn Johnson, Maria Menunous, Julianne Hough, Derek Hough, Apollo Ono, and Max screwhislastname. They got snowed in in NY and were celebrating Shawns 21st BDay. In a very sexual way.

BTW – I own nothing with DWTS and all parties are 18 if you’re not move on.

FOOLING WITH THE STARS – Part 2

“Okay HornDawgs, there are shots to be had”. Max announced. The boys were enjoying the show. As Apollo removed his shot from Juliannes breasts and bra with his mouth, he reached around and undid her bra as well. As she let it hit the floor, he did his shot and smeared his whipped cream face across her breasts. “I need to clean that up” he leered. “Yes you do, but I’ve still a got a shot to do too” she closed her eyes and smiled as he licked and sucked on her breasts.

Tony and Melissa had pretty much bypassed the rules at this point. They’d thrown down their shots and were in full grope, make out mode. Tony was unbuttoning her blouse and kissing anything he could kiss. She was massaging anything she could massage and thanking the weather gods for snow.

Over in the corner, Maria had her tongue in Shawns mouth, her hands teasing her breasts and Shawn’s mind on complete shutdown. Shawn was an athlete and built that way with smallish breasts. She wore a bra only when she had to. Tonite she didn’t. And Maria was scoring tens as she played with Shawns nipples. “ Honey, I need to do my shot” Maria said as if there were police around to enforce these rules. “Okay” Shawn held up the shot meekly. “Peanut, that’s not fun. Here, you take the whole thing in your mouth. BUT DON’T SWALLOW. When I kiss you, kiss me back and give the shot back in my mouth” Maria could have been speaking Klingon. Between what was happening to her breasts and the booze, Shawn was becoming worthless. But in a good way.

“Ok, put the shot in your mouth” Maria instructed. And she did. “I’m going to kiss you now” and Shawn nodded like a lil robot and it was all Maria could to not to crack up. But this whole adventure was putting her over her sexual edge as well. As she kissed Shawn and opened her mouth, she pinched both of her nipples. Shawn shot the blowjob into Marias mouth like a canon, down most of her throat and then attacked her with her tongue. Startled but amazingly aroused, Maria removed her hands from Shawns breasts and held her as they kissed. Quietly she whispered, “See, isn’t that nice” “ Un hun” was the only response and then Maria felt Shawn guide her hands back up under the tee shirt toward 2 gold metal breasts. Suddenly she felt 2 very active lips on hers. Happy Birthday to me, thought Maria.

As Max and Derek were distracted by Maria they noticed Tony and Melissa were gone. As they looked around the room they saw the now topless Julianne and Apollo finish cleaning her breasts. “Nice sister” Max snarked. “She has her moments” Derek responded “My turn” Julianne shouted eagerly. “Yes it is” and Apollo stood up and took his shirt and pants off. As he sat down he placed the shot in the pouch of his underwear and said “It IS called a Blowjob”. Julianne smiled and said “you ARE called an asshole” They both laughed She would make him pay. And she got on her knees in front of him. There were familiar noises coming out of the bathroom Derek and Max knew where couple #3 had gone. So they turned back to Maria and Shawn.

Maria broke the kiss and looked lovingly into her new friends eyes. “Honey, you’ve got a shot to do” “Okay” said a tipsy, horny and confused Shawn. “Where” was her only question. Instead of pulling her hands out of Shawn’s tee shirt she moved them up over her head and in doing so, took Shawn’s tee shirt off. Shawn immediately put her hands over her breasts. Shawn was naturally very shy, but comfortable with her body. She was used to seeing naked men and women, but they were athletes, in showers. Not at a party making out. “It’s ok, you’re safe here and we love you” And Maria kissed her again and moved Shawns hands from her breasts to Marias butt. Shawn squeezed before she thought. “OK Birthday girl you’ve got a shot to do” Then Maria backed away from Shawn and pulled her sleeveless tank over her head. Braless as well, Shawn could only stare. Maria’s breasts were amazing. But, Maria was not done. She quickly peeled off her dance pants and grabbed a chair. Sitting down she placed the shot inside her thong with just the whipped cream top showing. “ Come on 21 Happy birthday to both of us”

As Shawn was facing this new experience, Julianne was facing one she frequently enjoyed. As she rubbed her hands up Apollo’s thighs, his erection started to grow and spill the shot. She quickly grabbed it and swallowed it. “Hey, no hands” Apollo scolded .“Sorry, didn’t want to waste it. I don’t think you’ll mind” And she started to kiss his inner thighs. She would move up to lick and kiss his manhood over his boxers. She toyed with him with her hands. “No hands.” He moaned. She kissed and rubbed and teased harder. Then she started to gently massage him thru his shorts.“ What are you doing? Aren’t you Mormon.” he was about to come and she knew it. “Yeah, but I’m not dead” and she pulled his waistband down and quickly enveloped his tip in her mouth. She ran her tongue over the little slit and bit it gently. He was about to say ‘I’m cumming’ when Julianne said “Oh look whats happening with birthday girl” sweetly and instantly left him in agony. It would be tough to get the smile off her face. Apollo wasn’t smiling.

Pretty soon the group had surrounded Maria and Shawn. Julianne was topless and in sexy little purple thong, Maria was topless and hers was black, Apollo was in his alcohol, frustrated shorts, Max and Derek had lost their pants and shirts and come over to watch the scene.. And quietly without notice, a naked Melissa and Tony had joined based on the cheering that was going on.

The astounding Maria Menonous was sitting in a chair, nipples at the ready, with a whipped cream shot in her thong. Olypmic and DWTS champion Shawn, was on her knees in front of Maria preparing to do the shot. The fact that Shawn was naked except for her shorts should have startled them. But, somehow, it felt completely natural.. “BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB” the chant started. And for the first time Shawn looked around.
Melissa was completely naked and both Julianne and Maria were only in thongs. She was on her knees in only workout shorts. The boys were in there underwear except Tony, who was naked. All were sporting erections. Maria leaned forward a little and took Shawns face in her hands. Kissed her and said “come on, Honey, it will be okay. “

And so Shawn Johnson placed her face in Maria Menunous love region, pulled the shot out of her thong with her mouth, and threw it down like a champ. The room erupted like it was the super bowl. “Peanut, Peanut, Peanut” Max and Derek hoisted her on their shoulders and paraded her around the room. Leave it to Maria…………” How about NAKED Peanut.” And the new cheer became that. Shawn freaked but the guys took her and tossed her on a couch and put the birthday girl in her birthday suit, to the cheers of the room. Shawn didn’t have enough hands to cover everything she was trying to cover and then she heard words that terrified her. Julianne screamed “Ticklish Naked Peanut” and with that Max grabbed her hands, Derek grabbed her legs and stretched her out on the couch as the girls started to sing happy birthday again. And then they struck. Shawn was defenseless and pretty drunk. The girls attacked their newly naked friend with one goal. Drive her wild. And so they did.

Shawns laughter was off the charts. But so was her arousal. To a degree she’d never experienced or imagined. The girls knew what they were doing. Maria was back on her stomach tickling sides, and now breasts. As a naked Shawn writhed and bucked, Maria ground her hips into her, enjoying every moment. Shawn was feeling the growing sensations in her loins, as well. Julianne was above tickling armpits and kissing deeply her friend. Melissa was working knees and inner things. And then she moved down and started to tickle and lick Shawns feet. Maria moved one hand down and started to tickle her right below her little shaved triangle. Shawns laughter turned to something more urgent. Soon it became silent laughter and her body just shook with sensations she had never experienced. She wanted and feared what was about to happen. Shawn was about to cum with the most amazing orgasm ever. She wanted to but not like this. Derek noticed.

“Better save the peanut” Derek said and the guys jumped in and grabbed the girls off of a relieved but totally aroused Shawn Johnson. She had never felt these feelings of sensations in her body. “Anybody need a drink. It’s bottomless drink nite here at the bar” a naked Tony punned. “Ha Ha very funny, but a drink sounds good” Maria said as she walked over toward the bar. As Tony and Apollo handled the orders, Derek handed Shawn a bottled water. “Thank you” a smiling Shawn said looking up to him. “It’s just water, P.” he replied. “That’s not what I was talking about” she said very seriously. “I mean for EVERYTHING.” And has he looked down at her beautiful, naked, slightly trembling body he realized what a gorgeous WOMAN she was. Before he could think he leaned down and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck anc kissed him back. He started to stroke her hair and move his hand toward her breast. Rational thought caught up and he broke the kiss. Staring intently into her eyes he said quietly “ Thank you, too…. I couldn’t……….It was the most………..You mean the……..Thank you.” He stood up and walked to the bar and announced “Ok last game. Of course, it’s a dance contest” Shouts and cheers went up.

“It’s a sexy dance contest. We’ll play a song and when the song is finished we will award points and prizes to the sexiest dance” he explained. “What are the prizes “ Maria asked skeptically. “well show you later” Derek mischievously replied. “Fine” said Julianne who loved to dance anyway and was so turned on, needed to work off some energy. “Put some music on and well warm up” But she had a different warm up in mind. She knew how turned on Shawn was but also how challenged she was to access her sexuality, and not just in her dances. Because of her religious upbringing, it took Julianne a while to learn how access it as well. So as music filled the room the girls did some stretching. The boys were enjoying the warm up – who knew what would happen in the show.

Shawn was still stunned by the events of the day but they were capped by the last few moments. What was Derek trying to say. What did it all mean. Then her rational thoughts took control and she heard Derek talking about a sexy dance contest. GREAT was all she could think. But at her core, she was a competitor. Still…….Sexy against those 3. What am I doing. But she got up and headed over, kinda of in a daze. Julianne walked over to Shawn and stood behind her. She put her arms around her waist and held her close so their bodies were like one. She whispered “Happy Birthday, you are so beautiful” She kissed her neck gently and she started to sway into Shawn in time with the music. Shawn’s body followed. They developed a rhythm. Soon, Maria came in front and put her arms around both girls and joined in the erotic warm up. Maria’s breasts were right in Shawns face. Without thinking she started to kiss them. Finally, Melissa came to one side and joined the group hug, nuzzle, sway, sex warm up. The girls started to move as one.

“Okay, you ready” shouted Derek. “ Let the dance off begin. Marvin Gaye’s ‘Lets get it on’ filled the room and the ladies started to dance. The fact that 2 were naked and 2 had on just a thong seemed to bother no one. In fact, Julianne’s impromptu hugfest made the girls quite turned on but also bonded in a weird way. The boys had gotten chairs and sat in a row at one end of the room. Tony had put his boxerbriefs back on and Melissa had started to focus her energies his way. Maria and Julianne were starting to intertwine and come as close to each other as possible without touching. Their lips would approach and not meet, their breasts would pass each other and never touch. Maria reached down and slowly removed Julianne’s thong. Julianne stepped out of it and, just bending at the waist, took the side of Maria’s thong in her teeth. She then slowly continued to bend down almost completely removing the thong. Maria stepped out of it.. When Julianne stood up they embraced and kissed deeply. During this entire time they never lost a beat. It was erotic as hell and the boys noticed. And the boys boys’ noticed.

Shawn was quietly enjoying the show as well but she caught her reflection in one of the mirrors. As she swayed and moved to the music, completely nude, she was amazed at the change that had taken place in her. As she looked at her body in the mirror and watched herself dance she found a newfound pride and sexuality, she smiled. She started to run her hands over her body. Here she was naked and dancing with these gorgeous people and not feeling shy or unworthy. In fact, completely the opposite. As she watched herself move, her hips gyrate sensually , nipples erect, hair going everywhere, a lustful smile on her face a thought occurred to her that never had in her life…….I’M HOT. I’M SEXY. And she was right.

Julianne and Maria had broken their clinch and were truly enjoying turning the men on.
They had kinda forgotten about Shawn, and she was fine with that. But with her new found sexual confidence, she wanted to play too. She danced over to Julianne and started to dance in front of her, giving the boys a wonderful view of her beautiful ass. She then started running her hands thru Julianne’s shortish blond hair and started to move her head in a sexy circle. Julianne let her friend lead. Then, Shawn leaned in and kissed her hard. Julianne responded to her friends tongue and grabbed her shapely butt. Just as quickly, Shawn stopped and danced over to Menunous. Marias eyes were shut and she was movin to Marvin’s sexy groove. She then felt 2 lips sucking on her right nipple and looked down to see cute, little Shawn Johnson kissing her breast and grinding into her sex. She was stunned and very aroused. Just as quickly Shawn moved away.

Shawn danced over toward the table and picked up 2 handfuls of the happy birthday cheesecake and started to rub them all over her naked body. It was electric and inspiring. It was so obviously sexual everyone just stared. Quickly the other 3 women joined in. They grabbed handfuls of cheesecake and started to cover her. Over her breasts, in her mouth and on her face, up and down her legs, on her ass, over her neatly trimmed patch. There was cake and icing everywhere. And almost as if drawn to each other, the girls ended up in an embrace much like they warmed up just as the song came to and end. An amazing sexual tension filled the silent room. The guys sat there stunned. The girls didn’t want to let go. It was the single most erotic thing they would ever see. As the girls untangled, Maria, ever the competitive one asked “ So who won?” She was not sure anyone really cared.

“I’m pretty sure we did” croaked out Derek, almost

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back