• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Co-worker Antics

TigerChick22

TMF Poster
Hey y'all. This is the first story I've ever posted! It's nothing big, but just a little something that made my day... :)
A little back story- I work in a dining hall at my school. Today's shift was really slow, since everyone is snowed in. My co-worker, who technically works under me as I am a supervisor, who we'll call him Kevin, is a bit of a jokester... He tends to act like he's 15, but it works out for me! I haven't worked with him in a while, he's not on most of my shifts, but today he picked up an extra shift. I'm not really attracted to him, but he's a big flirt, and so am I.

He started off really excited to see me... We talked about how we haven't seen each other for ever, and he said he had to "make up for lost times." By this, he meant he had to try to annoy me as much as possible since he hasn't been able to all semester. He kept throwing things at me, trying to mark me with the pen, and untying my apron (classic move at my work place). While I was leaning over the serving line, he came behind me and poked me on both sides, and I jumped!
"Oh, Julie's ticklish!!" he said.
"Shut up!" I shot back with a laugh.
"Looks like I'm the boss now!" He started squeezing my ribs while i was up against the serving line. "Go get some plates! Go make some pizza!"
"Omg hahahah stoppp ahhhh!" was all I could really say, lol.
This continued for a few seconds, and throughout the shift, he continued with the pokes, clearly getting a kick out of it. He also continued to untie my apron... So I wrapped the strings around and tied it in the front, and leaned against the serving line again so he couldn't get to it. Of course, he started tickling my sides until i turned around, so he could untie it again.
"Noo hahahha stahahapp I'm not moving hahahaha!"
Then he had to stop after a few seconds because MY boss came out of her office, haha. That was pretty much all that happened today, but I'm super excited my ticklishness was discovered at work! haha. He said he would have to pick up some more Fridays to see me some more. So we'll see where it goes!

Reminds me of the old fun times I had working in the resturant biz. As soon as I saw the untying the apron thing I was like "yes those were the times". Nice story....had quite afew times like that back in the day.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back