• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another experience with Micah

noahbailey

TMF Regular
So if you've read my previous post "Two basketball buddies" then you know about Micah. If not, here's a short bio. She's 5'6', tan, really blonde hair, beautiful eyes. Well one day me and Micah decided to hang out. This was after the bus incident. About a month later, but it was still fresh in my mind like it happened yesterday. Anyways, it was a Saturday we both had off, no basketball games or any kind of thing to worry about. Her parents had decided to leave and go run some errands and they'd be back in a few hours. We had nothing to do, so we went outside and messed around for a while. We played some one-on-one, I being the gentleman that I am let her win no problem. Gave her wide open lay ups and little ball pressure. After we was bored of this and other things we did outside we went back into her house, and her parents had just gotten new carpet so we had to remove our footwear upon entrance. She also took her socks off, revealing her small tan feet, she was a size four or five at the time and you could tell she had a pedicurea day or two ago just by looking at them. They were beautiful. They had shell pink polish on them. We sat down to watch some T.V., I don't remember what show exactly, but it didn't keep us entertained for long. For we were bored shortly after tuning into it. It was still two and a half hours till her parents were to have arrived home. We played the Pokemon trading card game once or twice(it was 2001, it was still in). Then we had absolutely nothing to do. We went to her room and layed on the bed. She started talking to me. " Hey, you remember the bus ride home after the Russell game right?"( that's who we played in that game if anybody was wondering from the last post).
"Yeah. Why?" I asked.
"I liked cuddling with you." Yes. She said this, it got my heart rate pumping and an erection building. " Want to?" She had asked me.
After the bus incident I had gained a crush on her. So of course I said "Yeah". We scooted onto eachother. I wrapped my right arm over her side and put my left hand above her head close to her forehead. I began playing with her long flowing blonde hair. We were getting sleepy. I know she feel asleep. She hadn't moved a muscle in a couple minutes.. As I recall before I fell asleep I grabbed her right hand.
She must've woken up before me because when I woke up she wasn't in the bed anymore. I looked at her desktop clock. It was close to 3:45, I got up and stretched my tired muscles. We had only taken a cat nap but it sucked the life from me. I walked into her living room and there she was sitting on her reclining couch, barefoot, and in shorts. I took a seat next to her. "How'd you sleep?" She asked me. " Alright, I guess. " is what I said back. " What about you?"
" Never slept better she said with a smile. She looked me in the eyes when she said this too. Her eyes were so beautiful. You could also tell her emotions through her eyes as well. I was feeling good about myself so I scooted a little closer to her and stuck my left arm around her and my right hand on her leg. I began sort of massaging it and rubbing it. She said nothing to me. She was also in shorts, so most parts of her leg are bare. She only looked at me smiled then returned to what I think was family feud. A commercial break kicked on and she turned to me. I stopped.
" You know that tickles right?" She said to me.
"I didn't know that." I said I actually tried to tickleher this time squeezingthe the spot on her leg that drove get crazy. It had the same effect this time as it did last time. She was giggling and bucking around with her cute "teeheehee" style laugh she had going on. I stopped and let her breath for a minute, but I was definantly going to give her a tough time since her parents aren't going to be home for another hour or so. I started poking her sides and ribs causing her to bounce off the couch. " Are you ok?" I asked.
" Yeah, I'm fine." She said. Well I got of the couch and got close to herI got close enough to hold her arms down when I strattled her. I rolled up some of her shirt exposing her cute little navel. I spider tickled her belly starting off. She has an extremely ticklish belly when lying down. I kept tickling her belly for another five minutes before exploring her armpits. They aren't very ticklish. So I didn't focus on them to long. I got her special spot between her sides and ribs. She was squirming around like she was on the bus but she had even less room to maneuver with now.I started tickling her hips now to see if she was ticklish there. But she wasn't to much. I again assaulted her legs and knees by grabbing, squeezing spidering. I then re- assaulted her navel before letting off a bit.
" Do you like tickling me or something?" She asked me.
" Just a little."
She kind of flirtatously said to me "Ok.".
I again tickled her stomach. I kept it up for a little bit before deciding to tickle her feet to see if they were. I grabbed one and glided my finger across it. She was twitching with little laugh outbreaks here and there. I then dug into it. She was thumping the ground trying to get away. They aren't as ticklish as her belly but they are still ticklish and gorgeous. I let her up and she kissed me like she did on the bus. I blushed again. We watched a little T.V. before deciding to go cuddle again. This time while we were cuddling I kissed her right on the forehead before I got back like we was before we fell asleep.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back