• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 11

lsc2222

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 11

Reya let out a long muffled yawn, her body shifting and stretching as much as her bondage
would allow as she slowly regained consciousness.

That was the most amazing sleep I’ve ever had she thought to herself as her eyes fluttered
open, taking in her surroundings. Figures Reya said to herself as she rolled her eyes, noticing
her exposed and bound body and feeling the familiar ache in her jaw caused by the ball gag.
However, as Reya looked around the room the look of shock and awe was clearly visible,
just as it had been with Cassidy not all that long ago.

She noticed the expensive, hand-crafted crown style framing around the ceiling and floor.
She eyes sparkled as they reflected the brilliant light coming from the large and intricate
chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Thought difficult to see from her position on the bed,
Reya also noticed the smooth and shiny marble covering the floor throughout the room.
That’s it. They tickled me so hard that I died and went to a five star hotel Reya reasoned as
she continued to try and find a logical explanation for her current surroundings. That or this
is all just a dream
she continued as she relaxed her head back onto the large, plush pillow,
letting out a sigh as she did. As she began to lose herself in the comforting feel of the
imported silk sheets Reya couldn’t help but feel that the room itself seemed to exude a
strong sexual energy.

“It’s super comfy isn’t it?” A familiar voice asked, causing Reya to jump slightly.

Realizing that she wasn’t alone Reya’s eyes opened isntantly and she began to scan the room
for the source of the voice she had heard. As her eyes wandered to the bathroom Reya’s
eyes popped open wide and her jaw dropped open so wide the ball gag almost fell out.
Standing in the doorway to the bathroom, leaning against the doorframe was Cassidy,
dressed scantily in a scandalous, lacy black lingerie set and looking sexier than any other
woman Reya had ever seen.

Well, here goes nothing
Cassidy thought as she took a deep breath and began to slowly,
and seductively walk towards the bed.

Reya’s breath caught in her chest and she swallowed deeply, her eyes fixed on the scene
unfolding in front of her. This is going to be one hell of a dream Reya said to herself as she
watched Cassidy approach the bed then stop and give a twirl, swaying her ass and hips
suggestively as she did.

“Do you like it?” Cassidy asked with a playful giggle.

Mesmerized by what she was seeing, Reya slowly nodded her head.

Unlike Cassidy or Heather, Reya had long ago come to terms with her feelings for other girls,
feelings that predated her “episode” with Heather on the night of their last sleepover.
Embarassed and confused, Reya had never told anyone, not even Cassidy or Heather, of her
feelings and had certainly never experimented with them before either. Watching Cassidy
seductively climb onto the bed Reya’s mouth drooled as she felt a guilty sexual tingle throughout
her body, her mind reeling as wave after wave of conflicting emotions clashed within her.

This was only Cassidy after all, a girl she had known since childhood and someone she had
considered more of a sister than anyone else, including Lucy. And Reya had seen Cassidy
naked more times than she could count throughout the years and none of those times had
ever triggered anything even approaching a romantic, or sexual, feeling for her friend. They had
bathed together, swam together, done each other’s hair and slept together countless times before
so Reya was incredibly confused that now, after all those years together, Cassidy was having such
a profound effect on her. But as Cassidy smiled and straddled her hips Reya found herself wanting
her like she’d never wanted anyone else in her life before.

“I’m so glad you like it” Cassidy said as she batted her eyes, causing Reya’s heart to race.

“You think I’m pretty don’t you Reya?” Cassidy asked as she pouted her lips playfully.

Her mind blank, Reya merely nodded her head again slowly.

“You know I was thinking” Cassidy said as she leaned down, nibbling on Reya’s ear
as she whispered to her friend, “I was soooo mean to you earlier wasn’t I?”

Reya whimpered slightly, her pussy moistening as she took in the intoxicating scent of
Cassidy’s perfume.

“So maybe I should be REALLY nice to you to make up for all that hmmm?” Cassidy asked
as she began to kiss and nibble Reya’s neck, sending shivers down her spine.

“Would you like that Reya?” Cassidy asked as she sat up and slowly pulled her lacy bra
straps down off her shoulders.

At that moment Reya wanted nothing more in the whole world, but not like this. Not while
she was tied up and helpless. Reya had always had a dominant personality, street tough and
loud and not even Heather dared to bark orders at her. Submissiveness, to her, equaled weakness
and that was something that better suited a fragile girl like Cassidy.

“Mnnnnnn! Mnnnnnphhhh!”

Her eyes wide and imploring, Reya’s right hand pointed to the large ball gag in her mouth as
she tried to plead for a chance to speak.

“Nuh-uh-uhh!” Cassidy shushed her as she put a finger to Reya’s lips, “No talking for you young
lady! You just lay back and let me take care of you okay?”

Reya whimpered slightly, her eyes silently pleading for her release as Cassidy lowered her mouth
and began to softly lick and suck Reya’s aroused and erect nipples. As if struck by lightning, Reya’s
back arched high off the back and she let out a loud, guttural moan as a powerful wave of pleasure
washed over her body.

Dominant or submissive Reya no longer cared as she watched Cassidy worship her breasts. She
would do anything, ANYTHING anyone wanted as long as she granted the pleasure of Cassidy’s
soft, moist little tongue…

Heather moaned loudly as she watched Cassidy lick and worship Reya’s swollen and soaked
pussy, her vibrating bringing her to her second orgasm of the evening. Good thing I’m recording
this
Heather moaned to herself lustfully as she thrust her vibrator deep into her sopping wet
pussy, working towards her next orgasm. But as she felt her next release near Heather was,
once again, interrupted by the sound of her cell phone’s familiar ring. Not wanting to be
interrupted, Heather reached over and quickly tapped the ignore button before returning to
her vibrator to her swollen and hungry clit. However, orgasm number three was going to have
to wait as her cell phone again began to ring, the caller not content to leave a message.

“Yes?” Heather answered a level of annoyance easily noticeable in her voice.

“Hi Ms. Foster? This is Detective Mason again, how are you?”

Shit fucking hell, what does this bitch want now?
Heather grumbled to herself as she sat up
and turned her vibrator off.

“I’m fine Miss Mason, how can I help you?”

“I’ve been working through your friend Cassidy’s file here and I have some additional questions
that I would like to ask you, I was hoping you had some time to meet with me.”

“Yes of course” Heather groaned, “Anything to help out Miss Mason. I should be up for a few more
hours, you’re welcome to stop by.”

“Oh no Ms. Foster” Monica continued, her voice becoming stern, “I was wondering if you wouldn’t
mind swinging by the station so we could have a chat here, If you’re comfortable with that.”

Oh you’re good bitch, very good
. Heather thought with a smile as the challenge of playing cat and
mouse with Monica on her home turf interested her greatly.

“I don’t see why not Miss Mason.” Heather answered sweetly, “Give me an hour or so and I’ll
swing by.”

“I look forward to our meeting Ms. Foster.” Monica answered before hanging up.

“God! Could she be any more annoying?” Heather cried as she tossed her cell phone on the
couch before standing up, pulling up her panties and smoothing out her skirt.

Well, if I’m going to have to step out for a bit I guess I’d better get Reya taken care of

Heather said to herself as she headed for the door. Glancing back she looked over Emily’s
still unconscious body, I’ll let her sleep for now, she’s going to need it Heather continued
as she closed the door and walked down the hall towards Cassidy’s quarters.

As she entered the room Heather couldn’t help but chuckle as she heard Reya’s muffled
screams as yet another intense orgasm washed over her.

“Sounds like you’re doing a good job Princess.” Heather laughed as she made her way over
to the bed.

“Mistress!” Cassidy sang as she sat up, her smiling face glistening with Reya’s juices.

Picking up Reya’s collar from the nearby nightstand Heather climbed up onto the
bed and brushed a few locks of hair from Reya’s face.

“Are you having fun Chica?” Heather asked as she stared down into Reya’s eyes.

Staring up at the ceiling in a sexual haze Reya simply nodded again.

“See? Being my slave isn’t all bad is it? Just think of all the fun you and Cassie could have
with each other Chica.” Heather whispered softly into Reya’s ear.

Reya’s body trembled with sexual excitement at the thought. Reya no longer cared about
winning, her defiant attitude a thing of the past. She would do whatever Heather wanted if
she could experience this kind of mind blowing sexual intimacy on a daily basis.

Leaning down and removing Reya’s gag Heather gave the exhausted girl a deep, sensual kiss
before sitting up and twirling Reya’s collar in the air.

“Would you like your present Reya?” Heather said with an evil, victorious smile.

“Y-Yes.” Reya answered.

“Yes…what?” Heather pressed.

“Y-Yes…M-Mistress.” Reya replied blushing furiously.

“Go clean your face up Princess.” Heather laughed, motioning Cassidy to the bathroom.

“Yes Mistress.” Cassidy replied as she hopped off the bed.

Heather reached down and locked Reya’s collar into place and then unlocked her cuffs,
allowing Reya her first taste of unrestricted movement since she arrived.

“How do you feel?” Heather asked with a smile.

“Okay I guess, all things considered.” Reya replied as she worked out the soreness in her
arms and legs.

“She has a magical tongue, doesn’t she?” Heather asked teasingly.

“Fuck yes!” Reya replied as her face turned bright red once more.

As Cassidy emerged from the bathroom and joined her Mistress and fellow slave on the bed
an evil smile crept across Heather’s face.

“You know Reya” Heather began, “Cassie was VERY mean to you earlier, wasn’t she?”

“Haha yes!” Reya answered.

“But I think she made up for it.” Reya added with a wink.

“No I don’t think she did…” Heather said thoughtfully.

“M-Mistress?” Cassidy said nervously.

“You see Reya, I’m a fair mistress to all my slaves and it seems to me that things aren’t quite
equal between you and Cassie.” Heather continued.

“Oh really?” Reya added, “What do you suggest then?”

“I think you should get to play with Cassie the same way she got to play with you.” Heather
answered with a wink, “I think that would makes things equal.”

“Hmmmm” Reya said with a smile, “You may be right…”

“M-Mistress? I-I don’t understand…” Cassidy said as she shifted nervously on the bed. The
familiar feel of Heather’s treachery filling the air.

“I bet you’re dying to get your hands on that little body of hers aren’t you Chica?” Heather
added as she licked her lips, her intentions becoming clearer.

“I-uhh-I’ll be right back.” Cassidy said with a polite smile as she hopped off the bed.

Once her feet touched the ground, however, Cassidy made a break for the bathroom as
fast as she could, hoping to lock herself inside to escape whatever sinister plan Heather had
for her.

“Oh no you don’t!” Heather laughed as she easily caught up, wrapping her arms around the
petite young woman’s waist and hauling her back towards the bed.

Tossing her on the bed, Heather climbed up above Cassidy’s head, grabbing her wrists and
pinning them high over her head.

“M-Mistress what are you doing??!” Cassidy cried fearfully.

“I’m just being fair to Reya Princess, now be a good girl okay?” Heather replied, licking her lips.

“Oh yummy.” Reya said eviling as she straddled Cassidy’s hips, further pinning the tiny girl to
the bed.

“So…I can…?” Reya asked Heather hesitantly.

“Yup.” Heather replied happily.

“And shes…?”

“Much more ticklish than you girl!” Heather laughed.

Cassidy’s eyes widened with terror, Heather’s treachery finally revealed.

“M-Mistress please! I-I was a good girl, please!”

“I don’t think you were a good girl at all Cass…” Reya added mischievously, "In fact, I think
you were very, very bad to me…”

“Reya please don’t! I was only following instructions!! Please Reya no!”

“Oh, so now you’re blaming your bad behavior on me?” Heather replied playfully.

Cassidy struggled as hard as she could but the tiny girl was nowhere as strong as Reya and
Heather. Her body trembling, Cassidy again began to beg as Reya lowered her fingers to her
smooth shaven armpits.

“P-Please! This isn’t fair! I didn’t do anything wrong I was good! P-Please! R-Reya no! Reya
please don’t! Please Reya noOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Cassidy screamed as she immediately fell into hysterical laughter as Reya’s fingernails scribbled
all over her helpless armpits.

“Fuck this is amazing!” Reya laughed lustfully as her fingers skittered up and down Cassidy’s
exposed ribs and tummy.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHREYAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAPELAHAHAHAHHAHPLEAHAHAHHA
NOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHPLEAAHAHAHSTAAHHPAHAHAHAHHAHPLEA
HAHAHAHMMISTRESAHAHAHAHHAHAPLEAHAHAHHMAKEHERSTAHAHAHAPPAPAPAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

“You should try out her sexy little feet…” Heather added as Reya’s eyes lit up at the suggestion.

Pulling off Cassidy’s lacy black bra, Reya then tied it around the struggling girl’s ankles, holding them
in place. She then straddled Cassidy’s legs, leaned down and removed her expensive black heels,
exposing her wiggling stocking clad feet.

“Oh I think I’m going to love this…” Reya said wolfishly.

“One second there Chica.” Heather said, holding up her hand.

“Hmmm?” Reya added confused.

Pinning Cassidy’s arms under her weight Heather leaned down and stared into the
helpless girls tear filled eyes.

“Y’know Cassidy, I’ve been thinking” Heather said.

Cassidy groaned as Heather spoke, whenever Heather did any “thinking” it usually meant
something bad for her.

“I think you need additional supervision around here, especially when I’m away.” Heather
continued, “And Reya has always done a good job of looking out for you so from now on she’s
going to be your senior slave.”

“B-But Mistress! I-I’ve been here longer, that’s not fair!” Cassidy cried as she squirmed.

“Fuck yes!” Reya laughed as she pumped her fist in the air.

Tears streamed down Cassidy’s face as Heather’s betrayal hit her like a knife to the heart. She
had thought she was her mistress’s favorite, she had worked so hard to please her and now
Heather was putting her on an even lower level than before.

“So from now on you will address Reya as Miss Reya, understood?” Heather asked as she
wiped the tears from Cassidy’s cheeks.

“T-that’s not *sob* fair!” Cassidy replied angrily.

“It doesn’t mean I love you any less Princess.” Heather said sympathetically, “But you’re so small
and fragile it would be best if Reya watched over you when I’m not here. Remember when Cynthia
Johnson threw her drink in your face at the winter formal in high school?”

Cassidy remembered it well. A boy Cynthia liked had asked her to dance and, furious, Cynthia had
dumped her coke over Cassidy’s head. She remembered that as she stood there bawling Reya had
delivered justice with a hard right cross that sent Cynthia flying back about three feet landing on
her butt. Reya was on her in seconds before she had a chance to get up, beating her face into a
bloody mess before a group of teachers intervened and broke up the fight. Reya was suspended
from school for a week for her part in the incident but it was well worth it she told Cassidy later
that night while the two were doing each other’s hair at Cassidy’s house.

“I-I remember….” Cassidy replied softly.

“See? It’s not so bad then right?” Reya said with a reassuring smile.

“I-I guess not…” Cassidy mumbled softly.

“Good! Now then, time for these little piggies!” Reya said as she turned back towards
Cassidy’s feet.

“I’ll help out up here.” Heather said giggling as she lowered her fingers to Cassidy’s
exposed armpits.

Cassidy began to struggle anew. She had thought that her torment was over and was
shocked to find that after such a tender moment Reya and Heather were still intent on
tormenting her helpless body.

“N-NO! PLEASE YOU GUYS! PLEASE LET ME UP!” Cassidy begged as she felt twenty fingers
begin their assault on her ticklish flesh.

Minutes later, with Cassidy lost in silent laughter, the girls were interrupted by the sound of
Heather’s phone alarm going off.

“Oops, got carried away there for a bit.” Heather said with a laugh as she hopped down off
the bed.

“Mistress?” Reya asked, a shiver shooting up her spine as she formally acknowledged her
friend.

“I forgot” Heather continued as Cassidy slowly got up, catching her breath and fixing her hair,

“I have an errand to run. I’ll be gone for a little while but while I’m gone I have a surprise for
the two of you.” Heather added with a wicked smile.

“A surprise?” Cassidy asked, confused.

“Yes Princess. Both of you follow me.” Heather said as the door opened and she stepped out
into the hallway, “Come on now, keep up.”

“I think you’re going to love this Reya.” Heather said with a sadistic laugh as the girls neared
Playroom #2.

Opening the door and stepping inside Reya and Cassidy gasped in shock. Tied to the bondage
table was a now wide awake, struggling and very naked Emily. Reya smiled evily as the girls made
their way over to the table.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMM!!!!!! NMMMMMMPHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

Emily screamed in absolute terror as the girls approached and she began to struggle and
thrash violently.

“Quite a reunion we have going here today huh Emily?” Heather laughed as she gave one
of Emily’s exposed nipples a pinch.

“This is so fucking awesome!” Reya beamed as she ran her fingers up Emily’s struggling
legs.

“This is our surprise Mistress?” Cassidy asked as she stood at the foot of the bondage table
still in shock.

“Yes. Emily here is the newest addition to our family and I’m going to leave her in your
hands while I step out for a while.”

“NNNNNNNNNNNNN!! PPPLLLMMNNNNNPHHHHHH!!! NNNNNNNNMMMMPHH!”
Emily wailed beneath her gag.

“I expect you two to give her a proper welcome while I’m gone.” Heather said matter-of-factly.

“Yes Mistress” Cassidy and Reya replied in unison.

“But Mistress” Cassidy asked, “Where are you going?”

“I have another meeting with that bitch cop.” Heather replied with a frustrated sigh.

“Wow. Do you think she’s onto all of this?” Reya asked, motioning with her arms.

“She doesn’t have shit.” Heather laughed, “Girl thinks she’s Colombo or something.”

Motioning the girls over to a corner and speaking in a hushed tone Heather continued.

“Now I may be gone for a while and you two may get hungry, so I’m going to leave this door
and the door to Cassie’s room unlocked okay? There’s food, snacks and drinks in her fridge
so help yourselves, BUT” Heather said sternly, “Miss Priss over there gets nothing but water,
understand?”

“Yes Mistress.” The girls replied.

“Also, the door at the end of the hallway will remain locked and should either of you try and
escape you’ll get gassed right away and should that happen you can expect that there will be
hell to pay when I return…understand?”

“Of course Mistress!”

“Once I finish playing with Detective Dumbshit I have another errand to run” Heather said, holding
up her cell phone to reveal a picture of Cassidy’s mother Catherine.

“Omigosh! Mistress really?” Cassidy replied in awe.

“Fuck this keeps getting better and better.” Reya replied laughing.

“Yes your mommy dearest is next Princess, and if you girls are good I’ll bring you another surprise.”
Heather replied warmingly.

“ANOTHER surprise?” Reya added with a chuckle.

“Yes. Behave and you won’t have to cook tonight.” Heather said smiling, “I’ll stop by that barbeque
place you two like so much and that’s what we’ll eat for dinner. If I remember correctly, Cassie you
loved those little barbeque chicken nugget things and Reya you loved the brisket and mashed potatoes
right?”

“FUCK YEAH!” Reya said rubbing her tummy.

“Thank you thank you thank you!” Cassidy said as she hugged Heather tightly.

“Just make sure you behave.” Heather said as she walked over to Emily’s bound body, “Now you
just lay back and enjoy your little reunion okay Em?”

“MMMMMMNNNNPHHH!!!! UMMMNNNPHHH!!!!!” Emily screamed with fear.

“Okay girls, see you later!” Heather sang as she walked off down the hallway.

Silence filled the air as the girls stared hesitantly at Emily who had ceased her struggles and stared
back at Cassidy and Reya, frozen with fear.

After a few moments Reya broke the silence as she made her way over to the table,
motioning to Cassidy to join her.

“Let’s go say hi to an old friend Cass.” Reya said with a sinister smile.

“Sure.” Cassidy replied nervously.

“Ahem…” Reya corrected.

“Sorry. I mean “Yes Miss Reya.” Cassidy said, rolling her eyes.

As Reya and Cassidy approached the table Emily’s breathing quickened as her eyes
darted back and forth between the girls.

“Well let’s go ahead and take this off for now.” Reya said as she removed Emily’s gag.

“So long time no see huh Em? Reya laughed.

Immediately after Reya pulled the ball from her mouth Emily began to beg for her
freedom.

“P-PLEASE! PLEASE YOU TWO HAVE TO HELP ME! PLEASE!! S-SHE KIDNAPPED ME! PLEASE
YOU HAVE TO GET ME OUT OF HERE!!”

“Why would we do that?” Reya replied, pointing to the collars the girls both wore.

“O-OMIGOD! Y-YOURE B-BOTH IN ON IT AREN’T YOU!???” Emily replied as her brief hope for
freedom was dashed.

“Are we in on it?” Reya asked Cassidy playfully.

“”I’m not sure what that means.” Cassidy replied with a laugh.

“Yeah what do you mean Em?”

“Y-YO-YOU’RE BOTH HELPING THAT PSYCHO AREN’T YOU!?? YOU’RE H-HERE TO TORTURE ME
JUST L-LIKE SHE DID??!” Emily replied frantically.

“Torture you?” Reya replied shaking her head, “No no no, we’re just here to say hi.”

“Yeah, it’s been forever Emily. Don’t you want to chat with us for a while?” Cassidy added.

“N-NO! NO I-I DON’T! I WANT TO GO HOME! RIGHT NOW! NOW LET ME TO YO-YOU PERVERTED
WITCHES! P-PLEASE LET ME GO!!” Emily wailed helplessly.

“Damn girl, that’s just plain rude. Isn’t it Cass?”

“Yeah, it is. Hey aren’t you supposed to be “Ms. Perfect Manners?” Emily?”

“*SOB* PL-PLEASE STOP!! J-JUST PLEASE STOP!! I WANT TO GO HOME! PLEASE L-LET ME
GO HOME!”

“Well” Reya said as she leaned in close, her face inches from Emily’s, “If you’re going to be
rude then I guess we’ll just have to help you remember your manners then hmm?”

“N-NOOOOOOOOOO!!” Emily screamed in panic, “PLEASE LET ME GO, JUST LET ME GO!
I-I WON’T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS! I SWEAR IT! I-I’LL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU TWO
WANT! ANYTHING, JUST NAME IT!! JUST PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T TOUCH ME!!
PLEASE DON’T TOUCH ME!! JUST LET ME GO!!”

“We want to play with you.” Cassidy replied, pouting her lips, “Will you give us that?”

“*Sob* Please you guys, please don’t do this to me! I’m begging you! Th-this is wrong!
It’s illegal! You can’t do this to me, you can’t! *Sob*”

Emily bawled as she begged for mercy from her two former high school enemies.

“I’ll make you a deal Em.” Reya said as she stroked her hair through Emily’s pampered
light brown bangs,

“You were a pretty big bitch to Cass and me back in school, so the way I see it you owe us
for the way you treated us. So you let us play with you for a while to even things up and
maaaaybe there’s a surprise for you. Deal?”

“A-A su-surprise? L-like what? Wi-Will you let me go home?” Emily asked, an ember of hope
buring faintly within her.

“Maybe, maybe not. I’m not going to tell you what it is, that would ruin the surprise.”

“B-But you’ll trick me! I k-know you will!” Emily replied as fresh tears welled up in her eyes.

“Well if you don’t want to take the deal that’s fine.” Reya said with a smile, “We’ll just tickle
you anyways.”

“N-no please you guys! Ju-just please let me go! PLEASE! I just want to go home *Sob*”

“Well so much for making a deal…” Reya said as she reached for the gag.

“N-NO! NOOO! PLEASE NO! I-I’LL DO IT! I’LL TAKE THE DEAL! PLEASE I’LL TAKE THE DEAL!!”

“Wonderful.” Cassidy said as she clapped her hands together.

“H-How long are you g-guys going to d-do this to m-me?” Emily asked nervously.

“Well” Reya thought for a moment, “You were a queen bitch to Cassie and me for like four
years, so I guess at least four hours or so, for starters..”

“Oh God no….” Emily replied as she froze with terror, “F-Four hours? Y-You can’t! I’ll die!
P-Please you guys! Please just let me go! I want to go home now! P-please don’t do this to
me! I’-m sorry! I’m so so-sorry! P-please let me go!!”

“Well she can’t say we didn’t try” Reya sighed as she picked up the ball gag.

“N-NO! NO DON’T! PLEASE DON’T! I’M SORRY! PLEASE NOO…MMMNNNNPHH!!!”

Emily screamed as Reya forced the ball back into her mouth, buckling it tightly behind her
head.

MNNNNNNPHHHH!!!!! UMMMNNNNNPHH!!! PLNNNNMMMMHH!!! PLMMNNN!!!!!”
Emily wailed as she struggled like a wildcat in her bondage.

“Sorry Em, no more talking for now.” Reya said with a laugh, “Just sit back and relax while
we have us some girl time.”

“Yeah” Cassidy added with a smile, “It’s been so long since we’ve seen you. There’s a lot of
catching up to do…”

“PPLLLLLLMMMM!!!!!! PLLLLNNNNNNNMMMMPHHH!!! NNMMNNNNNN!!!!!”

“So…where do you want to start?” Cassidy asked, ignoring Emily’s desperate, gagged pleas.

“Why don’t you take the feet first, I’ll start up top.” Reya said as she hopped up on the table
and straddled Emily’s waist.

“Miss Priss and I need some quality bonding time don’t we?” Reya asked as she leaned down,
staring directly into Emily’s terrified eyes.

Emily whimpered as tears flowed freely from her eyes, her body trembling. Softly the poor
girl shook her head no in a desperate last attempt to gain some mercy from her tormenters.

“Don’t worry Emily” Reya said as she lowered her wiggling fingers into Emily’s exposed armpits,
“We’ll cheer you right up. After all, we were the two best cheerleaders back in school, right Cass?”

“Very true Miss Reya.” Cassidy said with a giggle as she began raking her fingers up and down
Emily’s helpless soles.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHH!!!! PLLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN!”

Emily screamed as her torment began anew. Emily laughed hysterically as her two former high
school enemies wreaked ticklish havoc on her soft and delicate body….

“So Miss Mason how can I help you today?” Heather asked sweetly as she sat down across the
table from Monica in the interrogation room.

“Just some follow up questions Ms. Foster, that’s all.” Monica replied as she took out Cassidy’s file
and a pen and notepad.

“It’s Heather, Miss Mason, and what kind of questions do you have that I haven’t already
answered?” Heather replied curtly.

“Can you recall your whereabouts for the past few days Ms. Foster?” Monica asked sharply.

Heather smiled.

“Of course, I’ve been at home, relaxing.” Heather replied politely.

“And can you have anyone verify this claim?” Monica asked as she scribbled on her notepad.

“I live alone, as you know, so no I can’t.”

“So you have not left your house in the past three days, is that correct?” Monica pressed.

“That’s correct.”

“Then you wouldn’t know about the disappearance of your friend, Reya?” Monica asked, looking
up from her notepad.

“Obviously not.” Heather replied cooly.

“You don’t seem surprised Ms. Foster.” Monica asked pointedly.

“I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster since Cassie disappeared Ms. Mason” Heather answered,
“It’s been very difficult for me to display any emotions lately due to the stress.”

“I see. And when was the last time you say Reya?”

“Months ago, around our graduation I believe.”

“And what about the lunch date you two were going to have the other day?”

“It never happened, as I pulled into the restaurant Reya called and canceled.” Heather
replied evenly.

“And after she cancelled where did you go?” Monica asked as she continued to scribble
on her notepad.

“Back home.”

“How would you describe the relationship you have with Reya?” Monica asked as she
leaned back in her chair.

“We’re friends, just like Cassie and I. We’ve known each other since we were little.”

“And why did Reya call you out of the blue like that?”

“I have no idea. I would guess that she’s been having as difficult a time dealing with Cassie’s
disappearance as I have and wanted someone to talk to.”

“Ms. Foster I’m going to be frank with you.” Monica asked as she leaned in close, “I can see past
the Miss Polite and Proper attitude, I know there is information that you’re not sharing with me
and that is a book-able offense. Now I want to know, did you have anything to do with the
disappearance of your friends, or do you have information that you’re not sharing about their
disappearances? Because if you do Ms. Foster I will find out and when I do..”

“Are you threatening me Detective Mason?” Heather interrupted.

Before Monica could answer the door opened and in stepped a man with graying hair who
appeared to be in list mid-fifties.

Right on time Heather smiled to herself.

“Monica I need to have a word with you please.” The man said abruptly.

“Sarge I’m in the middle of a…”

“Right now Monica.” The man said as she turned to leave.

“Sergeant Williams! How have you been? How’s Mrs. Williams doing?” Heather asked happily.

“Heather good to see you girl, very good! Say, when’s your old man coming back from that
vacation of his? It’s been ages since we’ve had a round of golf together.” Sergeant Williams replied
as he leaned in and gave Heather a friendly hug.

“I wish I knew, but he and mother send their best.” Heather replied sweetly.

“That’s grand, you tell them I said hi okay?”

“Absolutely! Umm...Sergeant am I still needed here or can I leave? I have so much work at home
you know....” Heather added with a slight pout.

“Of course dear, of course. I’m sorry for any inconvenience Detective Mason might have caused
you. Now you run along home and be safe you hear?”

“Yes sir!” Heather replied as she stood and walked out the door.

As she left she brushed past an angry Monica, and without Sergreant Williams noticing, Heather
gave her an evil smile before quickly making her way out of the room and down the hall.

Closing the door Sergeant Williams began to lecture Monica before dropping a bomb on her.

“WHAT?? YOU’RE TAKING ME OFF THE BROWN CASE?? BUT WHY??” Monica demanded angrily.

“You’re becoming obsessed Mason! You’re other cases are piling up and so far you haven’t
found a shred of evidence or a trail on the Brown case. I’m re-assigning it to another detective.”

“Sir please, with all due respect, I’m close! I’m so close! I know that Foster girl is somehow involved
and I know that I…”

Monica never finished her sentence as Sergeant Williams angrily cut her off.

“You drop that Heather Foster nonsense Mason, right now! I’ve known that girl since she was
barely knee-high, her daddy is the reason we have this nice station and the reason half the city
still has jobs! That girl has been through a lot and I won’t have you threatening or patronizing
the daughter of the city’s wealthiest family in my building! Do you understand!??”

“Yes Sir…” Monica grumbled.

Before the conversation could continue any further there was a knock at the door.

“Oh Heather, you’re still here?” Sergeant Williams replied surprised as he opened the
door.

“Yes Sergeant, it’s been such a long day and I can’t seem to remember my way back to
my car. I was wondering if Miss Mason might help me out and walk me down to the parking
garage?”

“Yes of course dear! Mason, make yourself useful and escort Ms. Foster down to the visitor’s
parking garage!”

“Yes…Sir.” Monica grumbled angrily as she walked out the room, “Right this way Ms. Foster...”

“Stay close Ms. Foster, I wouldn’t want you to get lost now…” Monica said sarcastically as she
walked Heather across the garage and to her car.

“Thank you so much Ms. Mason, I appreciate your hospitality.” Heather replied with feigned
politeness.

“Here you are…anything else Ms. Foster?” Monica replied angrily.

“Yes, could you be a dear and open the door for me? I just did my nails earlier and I’m afraid
one might break.” Heather said with a smug smile.

“Of course…Ma’am….” Monica replied through gritted teeth.

“You know” Monica began as Heather seated herself, “I’m not done with you, not by a long shot.
I can’t stand smug, spoiled little brats like you Ms. Foster and I know you involved with those two
girl’s disappearance, I know it. So just know that I’ll be watching you, you little tart and eventually
I will bring you down.” Monica hissed.

Pulling a small tape recorder from her purse Heather clicked the stop button and smiled. Monica’s
eyes widened in fear and shock as Heather stared back at her with an arrogant look of victory.

“I understand perfectly Ms. Mason, perfectly.” Heather said as she blew Monica a quick kiss before
closing the door and speeding off, leaving a visibly stunned Monica standing alone in the garage.

Heather had no intention of sending the tape to Sergeant Williams...for now. She had already accomplished
what she set out to do. Detective Mason brought her here to the station on a power play, to intimidate her
as she had countless others before her. But Heather made her point and turned the tables on Monica. Now
Monica knew Heather had friends in high places, that Heather was the one with the real power and now, with
that tape, Heather held her job in her hands as well.

As she pulled out on the busy street Heather smiled and glanced at her watch. Tonight is Mr. B’s late night before
his day off tomorrow so that gives me….about three hours I’d say. Give or take ten minutes or so.
Heather said to herself as she headed towards Cassidy’s old neighborhood.

“PLEASE!! PLEASE STOP!!” Emily wailed as Reya and Cassidy took a moment to switch
places once again.

It had been an hour and a half since the girls first began their torment of Emily’s ticklish
body and in that time Emily had passed out three times from exhaustion, only to be
revived moments later by Cassidy’s sinister smelling salts. After her most recent revival
Reya had removed her gag so that the girls could listen to Emily’s addicting hysterical
laughter, but now as they switched spots, Emily was trying again, in vain, to try and plead
for her release.

“I-I’LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE BELIEVE ME! ANYTHING! JUST PL-PLEASE LET ME GO! *SOB*
I WANT TO GO HOME NOW! PLEASE ST-STOP TICKLING ME! I DON’T LIKE IT! PLEASE JUST
STOP!! I-I’M BEGGING YOU!! NO MORE!!!*SOB*”

“Hmmm” Reya said thoughtfully, “Okay Em, we’ll cut you a break. How about an hour of
no tickling?”

“TH-THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!” Emily wept tears of joy at Reya’s words.

“But!” Reya said as she smiled evily, “For that favor, you have to do us a little favor, for one
whole hour.”

“A-A favor? Wh-What kind of favor?” Emily replied nervously.

“Well watching you has got Cassie and me a little hot and bothered, and since you were such
a **** to us in school, why don’t you make up for it by eating our cunts and getting us off for
the next hour?” Reya said, licking her lips wickedly.

“N-No, not that! P-Please Reya! Please d-don’t make me do that! PLEASE!” Emily wailed as
tears continued to fall down her bright red cheeks.

“She’s not very good at making deals, is she?” Cassidy replied with a giggle.

“I guess not. Oh well, we’ve done our best I’m afraid.” Reya said as the two girls picked up
long, stiff looking feathers.

“OKAY! OKAY!! I’LL DO IT! I’LL DO IT!!!” Emily cried frantically.

“Who goes first?” Cassidy replied, a hint of eagerness in her voice.

“Rock, paper, scissors?” Reya replied.

Emily broke down and began sobbing hysterically at her continued humiliation.

Parking her car the abandoned playground, Heather put her hair up before putting
on a long, platinum blonde wig. Putting on a large, baggy blue hoodie and a baggy
pair of jeans, Heather then got out and walked two blocks to the nearest payphone.
Dialing the number by memory she waited for the pick-up.

“H-Hello?” The voice on the other line said hesitantly.

“Mrs. Brown, is that you?” Heather replied as she feigned a stressed and fearful tone
of voice.

“Yes, may I ask who is calling?”

“It’s Heather Ma’am, Heather Foster.”

“Heather?? Oh my goodness I’m so sorry, I didn’t even recognize your voice! What’s
wrong dear? You sound frightened.”

“Mrs. Brown, please help me! I think the same people who took Cassie are after me!
Please, can you come to that old playground Cassie and I used to play on? I’m hiding
there, I’m so scared Mrs. Brown..” Heather replied, forcing tears down her cheeks.

“Of course dear! I’m on my way right now! You sit tight Heather, I’ll be there in just a
few minutes!” Cassidy’s mother replied before hanging up the phone.

Heather smiled as she hung up the phone, then pulled out some more change from her
pocket and dialed another number.

“Hello? Big Bill’s Barbeque Heaven? Yes I’d like to place an order to be picked up please.”

A few moments later Heather hung up the phone and wiped it down to remove her fingerprints
and walked back to her car. Climbing in the driver’s seat she pulled out a piece of paper with
a list of names on it and using a pen she crossed out the name “Catherine Brown”. Then
Heather looked down at her watch, reclined her seat and closed her eyes for a short nap.

Just a few more minutes Heather thought to herself with a smile…

Next: Cassidy and her mother reunited! Emily breaks! And Detective Mason goes on a date...with Heather?

Another good entry; a couple of editing errors, but nothing that was overly glaring, and frankly to be expected with the insane rate you are churning this stories out (something I hope manages to continue).

Another good entry; a couple of editing errors, but nothing that was overly glaring, and frankly to be expected with the insane rate you are churning this stories out (something I hope manages to continue).

Haha thank you! When I go back for another look I tend to cringe at the
spelling, grammer and sentence structure errors myself so thank you for
looking past the obvious faults. Trying to grind through the chore of typing
to get the chapters out at a reasonable pace has its ups and downs I guess. :p

And yes I will continue this pace until the story is done so I can hopefully avoid
another long hiatus like the break between parts 3 and 4.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're enjoying the story thus far.

I for one, am totally enjoying this series. Very well done, and you have great character development. The story is very interesting to read and I anticipate the next chapter. Will Heather ever be caught? Will more victims be brought in? That's what makes this series so exciting to read. Keep up the great work.

It makes me wonder. Who is more evil? Heather in this series or Karina in my "Ticklish Nerd" series? lol

I for one, am totally enjoying this series. Very well done, and you have great character development. The story is very interesting to read and I anticipate the next chapter. Will Heather ever be caught? Will more victims be brought in? That's what makes this series so exciting to read. Keep up the great work.

It makes me wonder. Who is more evil? Heather in this series or Karina in my "Ticklish Nerd" series? lol

WOW! Thanks for the kind comment! I'm a HUGE fan of all your stories, very cool!

And I'm going to give it up to Karina. Because I'm such a big fan of the "Ticklish Nerd" series (eagerly awaiting a follow
up to the reunion story!) and because of how grandly Karina set Esmerelda up and then betrayed her, super evil!

Don't post much on this forum but visit it frequently. I love these stories. Could you do more butt/butthole tickling? especially of cassidy :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back