• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amusement park f/m m/f-ish

marzbarz

TMF Expert
My friend was feeling down yesterday morning so we went to Disneyland. He was a little tired, but he really wanted to go with me.

I found out my friend was ticklish one day in class when he was messing with me. I poked his side softly and he made a really big jump, which surprised me, but he just glared and remained calm. I poked him a couple times more during that day.

The real tickling started when I was taking him home. He was a little depressed. I'm really bad at cheering people up with words and stuff, so i start playfully hitting them "Stooop! Cheer uuuup!" I slap his shoulder, and poke his side, and he jumps 6 inches in his chair for a split second, and I kept at it. He hunched over in his seat and his voice went mousy. "No! No! don't squeeze my fat." I continue and he grunts a little, "I would laugh but my voice is sore." And I stop.

"You're ticklish," I say in a surprised, teasing way.
"Yes, I'm very ticklish.."

So the other day, I poked him a little bit here and there. Later on though, we went on California Screamin', a roller coaster that goes from zero to 60 from the very start. We pull down our shoulder restraints, and I look to my side, and his side is exposed, while he's pulled completely in his seat. I reach my arm over, and give his side a few big claw-squeezes. His reaction was instant with a high, rapid, Witch of the West cackle!

"AHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!" He uses his only arm to try and sweep away my hand while kicking in his seat and leaning the other way. I almost jump back in surprise, too. "oh my god.."

It only lasted a quick second but he catches his breath, and I laugh. I don't quite remember what he said, or if he said anything else, but he reached over and gently poked my side and tickled me I jerked a little bit but it didn't well tickle me the same as it tickled him, for sure. He said, "Aww, you're not ticklish."

I felt the discouraged effort, and said, immediately, "No, I am. It's just you have to do it a certain way."

So I reach over and squeeze his side again, tickling him a little more this time, and crawling my hand up to just touch his armpit. His laughter increases in speed and then bellows to a hard laugh when I reach his armpit, and he swats me away. He never complained, though. Before the count down, he gets anxious, and he says, "I can never handle this part." So I poke him, "N-n-No!" And we take off for the ride.

During other rides, I've used the line queues as parallel bars, and he's tickled my stomach. To which I retaliate with a big two-fingered poke on both sides.

On Winnie the Pooh, we're in the back, and tickle up his side again, and he cackles again. This time he continues to try to squeeze my sides. When it doesn't tickle, I go, "It has to be a little harder." And he squeezes a little harder on my side and stomach, "A-almost." He hits a small spot and I wriggle but I keep my laughter held in.

"There!" he smiles proudly. I hide my face as I twist in my seat.

He's told me he loves to go to spas. Manicures and pedicures, and he says it feels amazing, and he loves it. He's even done the Dr. Fish thing. I said, "I've always wanted to try that!"

"It's amazing. It's so good!"
"How is it?"
"it feels so nice. It tickles, though. haha. In some places where they nibble it's like 'ah no don't bite me there!'"

I tell him I want to go with him one day, and he agrees. Walking around, he gives me some steady pokes, almost constant, along the way on my back and sides, to which I arch my back. Neither of us complained about the tickling, and I have a feeling he loves being tickled, too. ;]

Sounds like someone had a fun tickle date. Good for you. Thanks for sharing.

When you have a friend who likes rides, and tickling, and is wildly ticklish... life's good, even if you don't live near Disneyland. :)

Thanks for sharing, especially all the quotes and details. I hope there's a spa story in the future.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back