• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amusement Park day 2 f/m m/f

marzbarz

TMF Expert
After yesterday we did a lot more tickling. Honestly, I think he likes it too, because we practically spent the whole day tickling each other. In lines, walking around, in the rides, we couldn't get our hands off each other for more than a few minutes.

We even had some very interesting conversations about it. He was getting frustrated that he wasn't tickling me as well as I was tickling him, so I told him some stories of how I used to get tickled a lot. For example, we were sitting on the ground waiting for a show, and I told him about how if you kneed my thigh with your elbow, it gets me thrashing around. I also told him about how to tickle my armpits. On Haunted Mansion, he tickled me at one point and I was jerking so much. After every bit, I resisted, of course, but let out what he would be satisfied with. I buckled over and giggled rapidly. He was always "hit or miss" with my spots, because after a while, he wouldn't get me to laugh. He still tried, though, and I always loved it.

He would even explored different places, but every time I touched him, his reaction was immediate. "You only react in certain spots.. Unlike me, I'm ticklish everywhere!"

I squeeze his side and he rolls around, "Is there a 'worst' spot for you??"

He said "You'll know when you find it. But I'm not telling."

"I wanna find it now, haha."

"You'll get your chance."

Sounds promising. ;]

Yes, that sounds very promising. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Really, keep it going. I could get used to a few more chapters of this! Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back