• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Tickling (Part 1) First story!

tklmeplz

The summer was just starting and it was that time of the year when all the seniors of St. John’s International high school begin to slowly trickle away to different parts of the world to embark on new journeys. Going to an International school meant that you could become friends with people from all over the worlds with many types of backgrounds, but it also meant that people you had grown to love were leaving every year to move to another place or country. It was bittersweet, the life of an international student.
Emily had just turned 18 that June and was one of the youngest of her friend group. She was 5’5, long dyed red hair, bright green eyes and a smile that could light up a room. She was extremely pale due to Irish background, and of course had the typical freckles. She had been going to St. Johns for years and had made so many great friends, like Sarah, Dex and Thad. Sarah was taller, and seemed like a typical cheerleader type. She had bright blonde hair, a very thin frame and was 5’9. She had a bubbly personality, and loved to party. Dex was 6’4, muscular build and had shaggy black hair. He was a skater and didn’t really have much time for school. No one knew what his plans were for after school, he didn’t like to talk about it much. Last but not least, Thad was 6’6 and very attractive. He had short brown hair, tan skin, and glasses. He was intelligent and had a great personality, the crush of so many girls.
These four friends had all planned to go away to the beach together, for one last party before heading off in different directions in the world, and Emily could not be more excited. A chance to get away from her parents with her best friends, and who knows what would happen! She knew that Sarah was bisexual, and had a feeling that she may have a little crush on Emily. It made her nervous, but also excited her and made things tighten deep inside her. Sarah had told Emily to only pack bikinis and short shorts, as she wouldn’t be wearing clothes very often, which only excited Emily even more.
The day had arrived for them to leave, and they all crammed into Thad’s car with suitcases and cases of beer. Dex was in the front with Thad which left Sarah and Emily the back with all of the bags. Sarah had begun drinking already, and was noticeably starting to get drunk. Thad, Dex and Emily were used to this by now, but they weren’t expecting what was going to happen at the beach. Sarah reached through the front and turned up the music and began to awkwardly dance in the back, trying to get Emily to party with her. Emily was more shy than Sarah, and had a difficult time letting loose. She tried to decline as politely as possible, so as not to insult her tipsy friend. Sarah wasn’t taking no for an answer and began to poke and pinch Emily’s sides.
“AHH Sarah! Stop, you know how ticklish I am!” Emily shrieked with laughter but Sarah wouldn’t stop.
“Aww look how cute you are, I could do this all day!” Sarah dug her fingers into Emilys ribs, causing the poor girl to scream with laughter.
“HEY cut it out, I’m trying to drive and I can’t with you screaming like that” Thad said jokingly.
The whole group knew how ticklish Emily was, mostly from Sarah teasing and taunting her for it.
After a long drive of Sarah getting bored and passing out, Emily embarrassed for being so ticklish and the boys excited for the trip, they finally arrived. They only had one room as they were all skint trying to save money for the rest of the summer. Everyone ran into the room and changed for the beach, Sarah, who was still slightly drunk took one look at the bed and passed out, she told the group to wake her up when happy hour came around.
Emily walked down to the beach with the boys and thought she looked sort of sexy in her black, tight bikini, especially now that she had finally embraced her size D breasts. She thought Dex might have been looking at her, differently than usual, but she couldn’t tell for sure. The group went swimming, built sandcastles and just hung out for a few hours before Emily realized she was getting slightly red. She had put on some sunscreen earlier, but it needed to be reapplied. Dex offered to put some on her back, and she happily obliged. She lay down on her towel and Dex straddled her. He squirted some sunscreen on her back and Emily giggled at how cold it was.
“You seriously cannot be that ticklish! I didn’t even touch you yet!” Dex Joked
“It’s COLD!” Emily replied, but she knew where this was going.
Dex laughed at her and began rubbing the cream over her shoulders and back. He unclasped her bikini top for access to more of her skin, and then ran his fingers over her sides and ribs.
“HEYY! Haha Noo Not fair!” Emily giggled and tried to shift Dex off her.
Dex was too heavy and just laughed at her. “Oh, I wasn’t even going to tickle you.. But now that I’m here. Might as well!”
He started to spider tickle her ribs and the girl erupted into a giggling mess. She had to keep relatively low to the ground as her bikini top was still unclasped. Dex began moving down to her waist and dug in there. Emily screamed with surprise and burst out into new shrieks of laughter. Thad, who was in the water, heard this and ran over. He saw what was going on and just laughed.
“Heeheeheelppp!” Emily pleaded while Dex continued to tickle her.
“You sure, Emily?” Thad asked mischeviously
“Yeeeshhehehesss!” Emily managed.
“Okay!” Thad laughed and sauntered over to Emilys kicking legs. “You told me you wanted help, so I’ll Help.. Just not you” Thad caught one of Emilys kicking legs and sat promptly on it. He looked down at her wiggling foot, slightly covered in sand and ran a finger along her sole. The reaction he got was nothing he has ever heard before.
“Holy shit girl! I have never met anyone more ticklish before.” Thad joked and managed to catch the other flailing foot. He sat on both ankles and attacked her feet with his fingers. Dex had paused tickling her sides to watch the girl below him go insane with the foot tickling.
Emily had never experienced this before, she had never had someone tickle her bare feet as she normally wore socks and never let anyone get close to her feet. Emily’s laughter was beginning to attract a crowd and the boys continued their torture for a few more minutes before easing up. Dex and Thad both knew that this would be only the beginning of Emily’s tickling this trip and figured they’d let her off easy this time. Emily had completely forgotten about the sunscreen and as soon as the boys let her go, she jokingly through sand at them, tied her bikini back up and ran into the water.

(Yeah, only part 1. Its my first story, so if you do want more, please let me know! Next part would contain FMM/F and F/F and maybe a little more than just tickling!) Critisim welcome!

Yeah, keep going, good set up. One suggestions for easier reading...you might consider seperating your paragraphs.

Great start! I think she needs her feet thoroughly explored along with her pits! Sounds like it might take the whole gang to accomplish it though... :p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back