• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dangers of Tourism - F/M (Bondage, Spanking, Tickling, EXTREME)

parpignollord

I usually like to put a disclaimer before these types of stories, but I feel for this one I need to clarify a couple of things.

1. This is extreme, like, REALLY extreme. The most extreme I've ever done.

2. The depiction of Germany in this story is fictional and not accurate. I know that it is a safe destination and hope to visit someday. If anyone is offended at the use of Germany, just let me know a more appropriate European nation and I'll be glad to change the setting.

3. Any and all feedback is welcome. Although this is the end of this particular story, if anyone has thoughts pertaining to the events or characters, please mention it, because it may give me ideas on how to continue.

-----------------------------------

The Dangers of Tourism

Chris and Hilary looked deep into each other's eyes. The desire grew deeper with each passing second. Chris felt the sexual tension encompass them in its inescapable grasp and knew he could wait no further. Chris leaned in and passionately kissed Hilary like he had never kissed before.

It took Chris about three seconds to realize that Hilary's lips were motionless. He opened his eyes to see Hilary's eyes wide open with a look of bewilderment. Chris had made a terrible mistake.

Chris began to slowly back his head away.

"What was that?" Hilary asked with confusion.

"A kiss? I was sensing that you were wanting for me to kiss you..." Chris trailed, now as confused as Hilary.

"Oh...oh, no...no, no." she replied assuredly.

Chris felt the blood suddenly rush to his face.

'How could I possibly have read the signals incorrectly?' Chris scolded himself.

"Hilary, I'm so, so sorry. I thought that you..." he continued, thoroughly embarrassed.

"its fine, its okay...I just, no, yeah" she chuckled.

Chris then snapped out of his paralyzing disbelief and decided he needed to go, go away, far far away from Hilary and any reminder that the events had ever transpired.

"Um, okay. I'm gonna go." Chris said as he pushed his chair away from the table. Still mortified he stumbled a bit standing up.

"...okay" Hilary said, trying to avoid eye contact.

"See you back at the uh, the hostel." Chris awkwardly picked up his bag and made a b-line across the street.

Up until that point the vacation had been going so well. Chris had been in the midst of a pre-graduation slump. He had spent most of his money on an art history degree that in this economy was practically unhireable. Not only that, but he realized that most of his college years had been spent in celibacy. Either occupied by studies, or intimidated by any woman he was interested in, any opportunity to have sex in his five years at the university had been passed up or never occurred.

The culmination of these factors had left him pretty depressed, until he met Hilary.

April 16th 2011

She was just a classmate he knew through a group project, but they had always been very cordial and polite to each other. Chris didn't read much into it until one day after class she approached him with a proposition.

"Hey Chris, what do you think about Europe?" She asked with a smile.

"Haha, what about it?" Chris replied.

"Well, me and some friends are planning a backpacking trip and just had someone drop out. Basically we need someone to pay the third share, but everything's included and planned out. We've already booked all the lodging and transportation so you wouldn't need to do anything...if you wanted to come." She explained.

"Oh wow," Chris replied dumbfounded. Here he barely knew her and now she was asking to go on an overseas trip. Chris's thoughts moved to his dwindling funds.

"How much would it be?"

"Okay, it will be about $1500, but that's with everything included. Me and my friends Jen and Steph paid the rest," she explained flashing her sweetest smile hoping that he'd consider it.

Chris thought hard about the proposal. He didn't have much more than $1500 in the bank at that point. If he went for it he would be depleting the last amount of money he had left.

'Wait, what am I thinking?' Chris interrupted his own train of thought. 'Of course I'm going to go backpacking with these three women through Europe.'

"Yeah, actually that sounds like an awesome idea. What should I do?" Chris said with confidence.

"Oh my gosh, awesome!" Hilary said, her face brightening immediately. "Here just give me your number and I'll set it all up."

-------------------------

Chris, feeling hopeless and dejected walked through the streets of Berlin back towards the hostel he and the others were staying in. His sudden rejection and embarrassment clouded any chance of drinking in the beauty of the city's rustic and eclectic architecture. Chris finally made it to the room, flung is backpack on the bed and pounded his head into his pillow wishing he could just disappear.

He laid in silence for 30 minutes before he heard a commotion coming through the door. Jen and Steph burst into the room loudly discussing the pronunciation of a local bar.

"Chris, how do you pronounce this? Jen thinks its 'gloobenharvster' but I..." Steph babbled on, inturrupted by Jen.

"Don't worry Chris, its gonna be okay," Jen said.

"What are you talking about, how do..."

"Hilary texted us," said Steph. "Denied!" She laughed.

"Hey, its okay, this stuff happens sometimes." Jen said trying to console him.

"Thanks I guess, I just don't even want to think about it." Chris said, still feeling humiliated.

Right at that moment the door began to open and in walked Hilary. She avoided making eye contact with Chris as she set down her stuff.

“Hey guys, how was your day,” she asked her two friends.

“Pretty good Hil,” Steph replied.

“What's that you have there?” Jen said, pointing to a book in her hand.

Hilary lifted up the book to show the cover.

“Oh, its just a book of famous historic landmarks in the city. I'm pretty beat, I was just going to stay tonight and look through it to find some places to visit.” She explained still trying to avoid acknowledging Chris.

“Are you guys still going to your thing?” Hilary asked.

“Yep,” said Steph. “We need to get going actually.”

“Don't do anything too crazy, haha” said Hilary as she walked into the restroom closing the door behind her.

“Crap, this is not good,” said Chris, once Hilary was out of earshot. “I can't spend the whole evening in this tiny room trying to avoid her.”

“Well, you could come with us if you want.” Jen suggested.

“Um, I'm not sure how much fun you'll have though.” Steph warned.

Chris, puzzled by the implication, but still facing an awkward situation pressed the issue.

“Wait, what are you guys doing?”

“Haha, um. Well, we're not sure exactly. Its supposed to be like a dominatrix, strip club circus thing. This weird guy at a tattoo shop we met earlier told us about it.” said Jen.

“Yeah, its kind of far away too. We're supposed to take like a train and a taxi. It might even have to cross the border.” Steph added.

“Yeah, that does sound weird,” said Chris. They heard the toilet flush and realized that Hilary would be in the room soon. “Well, okay. So, its cool if I come along?”

“Ha, yeah. The more the merrier.” Steph said.

Chris quickly gathered his personal effects.

“If we're passing a border I'll probably need my passport I'd imagine,” he asked.

“Yeah, we're bringing ours” replied Jen.

As Hilary entered the room Chris grabbed his passport and the three headed towards the door.

“Okay Hilary, we'll be back kind of late.” Jen announced.

“Cool, you guys have fun at your weird sex show thing, haha.” Hilary replied. She and Chris exchanged a final awkward glance as he walked through the door.

When Steph said that the place was far away, she wasn't kidding. First they had to take a train about 45 minutes east. Then a bus for another 10. Then finally they had to walk three blocks into a rundown part of town to a remote dive bar.

The bar itself was alive with activity. Dozens of people stood in front of the venue waiting for the show to begin. Some men, some women, some wearing street clothes, some in leather bondage gear. All eager to find their seats for whatever was about to happen. Steph, Jen and Chris made their way into the bar passing some of the more dubious looking members of the crowd to find their seats.

Setup like a strip club, the three sat side by side in folding chairs waiting for the show to begin.

“Can you hold on to these in your bag? Just until the show is over?” Chris asked presenting his wallet, phone and passport.

“Sure,” Jen said, stuffing his personal effects into her purse.

Suddenly, loud German death metal began blasting from the stage. The crowd began to cheer when a tall brunette woman in a tight leather dominatrix catsuit emerged from behind the curtain. She glowered over the crowd then began speaking authoritatively in German. Steph and Jen exchanged dumbfounded grins as they barely knew enough German to order lunch earlier. Chris was still feeling a bit awkward, but still not as awkward as he would have felt staying in the hostel.

The dominatrix's speech ended when she shouted at the top of her lungs,

“Bringen Sie Sklaven!” (bring in the slaves)

The crowd erupted in yells and applause.

Seven more women adorned in similar leather dominatrix outfits began to roll out seven crate-like metal cages, six of which held naked/gagged men on all fours. One of the cages was empty. They also appeared to have dog collars and what looked to be small plastic clips attached to their genitals.

Things had gone from weird to bizarre.

The main dominatrix called for a slave to be brought out of their cage and attached to a large X-shaped apparatus in the center of the stage. The other woman opened one of the cages then attached a chain to the man's collar and lead him to the center of the stage. They tied his arms and legs to the X as the main dominatrix rolled out a table of tools.

Jen and Steph began to worry about what kind of a show they came to see.

The main dominatrix would pick up various tools and show them to the crowd to illicit a response. First a riding crop, then a large strap-on dildo, then a pair of live jumper cables. Each receiving a more voluminous reaction. She decided on the strap-on.

At this point, Chris began to somewhat regret coming. He thought he was going to some kind of strip circus, not live torture. Steph and Jen, however, had gotten over the initial awkwardness and had begun to indulge in the festivities, giving a playful “no!” when she didn't pick the jumper cables.

The dominatrix tortured this slave for another 20 minutes while the other five gagged and caged men looked on in fear. Chris knew this was not his kind of thing and began to wonder how long this show would take whilst looking for the exit.

The dominatrix called for the now beaten and broken slave to be returned to his cage as her attention turned to the audience.

The death metal faded away as she began to speak.

“Ich habe gehört, dass jemand im Publikum ungezogen gewesen ist” she said with a sinister grin. (I've heard someone in the audience has been naughty.)

Again, the audience began screaming and yelling as loud as possible. Each trying to get her attention.

“STILLE!!” She belted, directing the other dominatrices to dissipate through the audience. A spotlight from the back of the room was turned on and began to search the crowd like a game show.

As per her instruction, the audience became silent, and an eerie hush filled the room.

Chris was about ready to leave and wait outside but didn't want to risk any attention being paid to him. He decided to stay quietly in his seat until this portion of the show was over and he could make his exit.

Steph and Jen were still enjoying themselves wholeheartedly when Steph felt her phone vibrate. She looked at her phone seeing she had received a new text message which read “You want to REALLY help Chris forget about Hilary? Follow my lead.” When Steph finished reading she saw Jen looking back with a mischievous grin. Jen returned the expression and their attention turned to an anxious Chris sitting between them.

Jen slowly brought her hands across her lap and inched them under Chris's shirt. As Chris noticed and looked at Jen with confusion, Steph slowly did the same on his right side. The two began to tickle his ribs and stomach.

“Hahaha, stop, nohahahaha, cut it owhahahahahaha.” Chris laughed, frantically trying to push their hands away. However, every time he tried to grab one hand the other three would begin to tickle in another spot causing him to release his grip. As they joyously continued tickling Chris his laughter grew louder and more noticeable.

The dominatrix soon heard the annoying laughter and looked over the crowd for the offender. Seeing Chris spastic-ally writhing near the back of the room, unaware of the ticklish assault, she pointed directly to him.

Chris still wiggled and laughed desperately trying to avoid the girls quick hands. Suddenly the roaming stoplight stopped directly on him, illuminating him for the entire audience to see. The moment all eyes were on Chris the girls ended their tickling and shifted out of the way of the spotlight.

“Nehmen Sie ihn” she shouted. By now the other dominatrices had taken notice of his disruption and had made their way to his section of the audience guided by the spotlight.

Chris, now terrified, looked to his left and right. Steph and Jen were looking away, trying their best not to laugh at the whole ordeal.

The dominatrix arrived at his seat and firmly grasped his arms.

“Actually, no. I'm not...please no,” Chris said as they pulled his arms. The women were very strong and it took a considerable amount of effort to pull away from them. However, his resistance became fleeting when two other dominatrix arrived grasping his ankles, literally pulling him out of his seat.

“Wait, please, no!” Chris shouted being carried to the stage by these four amazonian women by his limbs. He managed to send a look back at Steph and Jen hoping to receive any kind of help. The two women were still were trying to hold back their laughter about the situation. Steph did manage to give an innocent wave goodbye.

The dominatrices took him directly to the X-cross on stage and began to restrain his limbs to the edges, this time in reverse, so his backside was facing the audience. He could barely fight back against the their collective strength. Chris and the audience soon found himself tied spread-eagle for all to see.

The main dominatrix approached Chris. She knowingly circled the X-cross, eying him up and down.

“Sie denken, dass sein lustiges unsere Disziplin unterbricht?” (You think its funny to interrupt our discipline?)

Chris, now trembling and barely recognizing any German, attempted to reason with her.

“Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to inturrupt anything. If you'll let me go I'll leave and not come ba...”

Recognizing English and Chris' accent, the dominatrix cut off his sentence.

“Ein Amerikaner? Sie denken dies dieser lustige Amerikaner? Sie denken, dass diese Lage kitzlig ist?” (An American? You think this this funny American? You think this situation is ticklish?)

Chris still had trouble understanding the dominatrix, but he could hear the reaction from the audience begin to grow.

“Sollte ich der unverschämte Amerikaner lehren?” (Should I teach the rude American?)

The crowd then erupted in cheers and yells. Steph and Jen no longer able to hold their laughter back laughed at the site of Chris on stage joined in the audience reaction.

“Whoo, yes” Jen said.

“Punish the American!” laughed Steph.

The dominatrix walked to the table of torture utensils and picked up a large pair of scissors. The other doms followed her lead and picked up similar pairs. They circled him and began to cut away his clothing, tossing the strips of cloth to the first row. In less than 30 seconds Chris had been stripped completely naked much to the delight of the audience.

The main dominatrix nodded to the other doms who unhooked a small clamp in the center of the x cross and brought the apparatus to an L shape. Now Chris was bent over, his bare, splayed buttocks in full view of the audience.

The main dominatrix also handed them a microphone to place next to his mouth. Examining Chris' backside she ran her fingernails up and down his back and inner thigh. The surprise caused Chris to give a ticklish yelp into the the microphone.

The crowed laughed.

“Sind Sie kitzlig, Amerikaner?” (Are you ticklish, American?) she asked sweetly continuing to drag her nails.

“hehehe, wha...haha, I don't understahahaha.” Chris tried to respond, now both petrified with fear and embarrassment and frustrated by the sensation.

The main dominatrix directed the others towards his legs. All except the one holding the microphone to his mouth walked back and took a position. Two at his feet. Two at his inner calves and knees, and two at his upper thighs. The women began to tickle Chris mercilessly as the main dominatrix returned to the table.

With 60 fingers now tickling every inch of his completely exposed and immobile lower body, Chris lost his mind.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed into the microphone. The audience took great joy in his reaction and the doms were having a lovely time tickling. Being suspended above the ground allowed the doms at the floor to tickle the soles and tops of his feet simultaneously so as to give him no respite from the endless sensations.

Now at the instrument table, the main dom picked up the riding crop from before which brought a pleased but tepid response from the audience. Then a cat o nine tails, which as a classic garnered increased enthusiasm, but still the audience wanted more. Finally, she picked up a large, black, studded paddle about the size of a cricket bat.

The crowded exploded in cheers and applause making that her implement of choice. She made her way over to Chris swinging the paddle into her other hand. The two doms at his thighs saw this and made way. Planting her feet firmly on the floor and lifting it into the air, she swung the paddle back with all her might and struck him directly in the ass.

“Hahaha, hohonohahahahahahYEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOWWWahahahahahohaha.” Chris yelled. The ticklish sensations eroding his sanity were interrupted by the sudden blast of pain into his butt. The doms at his calves and feet, never stopping their tickling, caused Chris to return immediately to laughing.

“Please tell me you're filiming this” Jen asked Steph.

“Yep” said Steph. Both of them were filled with giddy amusement.

The assault continued for another 30 minutes. The six doms mercilessly tickling his legs and feet (later on moving to his chest.) All the while, the main dom forcefully smacking his ass with the enormous, menacing paddle, Chris's maniacal laughter interrupted only by the sudden screams of agony, and the crowd's amused reaction to his torment, most laughing about his predicament, others calling for more torture, and others still wanting to see the live jumper cables used.

Suddenly, the dom threw down the paddle.

“Sie bohren mich, Amerikaner. Nehmen Sie ihn weg.” (You bore me, American. Take him away.)

Chris had been reduced to silent sobs at that point. His backside, while before was pale, was now bright red and covered in purple welts. He heard the paddle's loud thud when it fell to the floor and prayed that she was done.

The other doms, looking disappointed ended their ticklish attack and began to unbuckle the restraints on his now lifelessly exhausted limbs.

Steph and Jen gleefully chronicling the entire spectacle on their phones returned them to her purses.

“What are they going to do about his clothes?” Steph laughed.

“Haha, I have no idea. Oh my god. Steph, LOOK!” she whispered.

Before freeing his legs, the doms attached a small plastic device on his penis and a large black ball gag firmly into his mouth. Then after he was off of the apparatus they took a large, black leather dog collar and secured it around his neck. With the chain attached, they led him on all fours to the 7th empty cage.

Drained of most of his energy, and mentally beaten from the humiliation, Chris followed dutifully and was locked in the cage. He was so tired he payed little attention to the dom attaching a large metal padlock to the door of the cage.

The main dom called for another slave to be brought out, and the demented souls in the audience who wanted to see the jumper cables in action got their wish.

After about an hour and a half the show was over. The crowd cheered once more for the doms who took a bow and the the curtain was drawn. The audience began to make way from their seats to the exits.

While this type of this was NOT their type of thing sexually, the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

“Oh my god, I'm so glad we got that on camera.” said Steph.

“Yeah, I think his facebook friends are going to really enjoy it” Jen laughed. “Where is he anyway?”

“Backstage, I guess. We should probably go get his clothes. Or whats left of them, haha.”

The girls went down to the front of the stage and looked around for his shredded pants and shirt. They glanced over the dirty floor and did not have much luck. Giving up the two women made their way to the bar. Most of the audience had left and only one custodian remained, cleaning the front steps. Steph approached him.

“Excuse me, do you speak English?” She asked.

The balding, middle aged German man replied with only a blank expression.

“We're looking for our friend. Do you know where the ladies from earlier are?” Steph said trying to sound out each word.

“The show? The ladies from the show. Where did they go?” Jen said louder and more slowly.

The custodian merely shrugged and continued to sweep.

Jen and Steph looked to each other.

“Thats really weird.” Jen said.

“I know, they were just on stage.” Steph said, puzzled.

Jen looked at her phone and saw it was now 1:30 am.

“Um, either way. Its way late. We need to go.” she said.

“Wow, yeah. I guess he'll figure something out.”

The girls began their journey back to the hostel in Berlin. Although they were partly a little weirded out by the situation, it didn't stop them from laughing about the night on the way home. They had just witnessed some strange events that people normally would never get to.

By the time they arrived at the hostel they were laughing about the events, just happy to be on vacation. Walking through the door at around 3:30 they saw Hilary still awake reading.

“Oh my gosh Hil, are you still up?” Jen asked.

“Well yeah, I wanted to make sure you guys were okay. Is Chris with you?”

Jen and Steph gave each other a knowing grin.

“Chris...well Chris. Haha, okay, let me explain.”

The girls described the events of the evening and how Chris signed up to volunteer for the show. Then how afterward he gave them his cell phone, wallet and passport. They explained how Chris said he wanted to start a new life here and didn't want to be contacted again. As they detailed the story, Hilary's face was agape with disbelief. After they were done she stood up and turned to the window to try to understand the situation.

With Hilary's back turned, Steph turned to Jen with a a hopeful expression, both wishing that Hilary would accept the story and drop it.

Suddenly they saw Hilary's back begin to shake and became concerned.

“Hilary...I'm so sorr...Hil...are you laughing?!” Jen asked surprised.

Hilary turned around and was giggling to herself about the whole story.

“Hahahaha, wow. I would have never thought that was his scene, hahahaha”

Jen and Steph shrugged, happy that the bought the story and laughed with her. The three girls had a good long chuckle about Chris and wished him the best in his new life.

“We should probably get rid of this stuff tomorrow” said Jen.

“Look, here's a tour of the Spree river we could take.” Steph added looking over the map/tour brochures.

“Oh that's perfect actually,” Hilary said excitedly. “There's a museum over here that I've been dying to check out.”

“Great, that works out awesomly” Jen said.

“I'm so glad we got to take this trip, you guys.” The girls had a group hug, Steph and Jen deleted their video history, and the three headed to their bunks to get a good night sleep.

i liked the story alot but the ending seemed alitte idk hope for a second part were the girls go back and buy him and make him there slaves. or maybe find out what he is doing after he was taken. but loved the rest of it. very fun

I admit, i'm a little confused by the ending as well. That asside, nice story, and interesting concept for the plot.

45 minute train ride from Berlin.. Not very far
Certainly not across any borders..

As long as things don't end up at a youth hostel with a bevy of hot chicks -- that can never be good.

FFFFFFFFF/m tickling is HOT! FFFFFFFFF/mmmmmm is even better. :)

IS MORE GOOD STORY. A CONTINUATION PLEASE. A CONTINUATION WHERE CHRIS MEET AGAIN WITH HIS FRIENDS.

Lovely tickling scene. Thank you for posting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back