• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College tickles. (f/m)

Dani_Foot_Tickler

I've always loved tickling people, but it wasn't until I got to college that I met someone who enjoyed being tickled back. I mean, really tickled. Up unto that point, I had always just assumed tickling was a form of friendly torture, bullying younger cousins, and annoying people. I had never realized it could be something sexual.

My first serious boyfriend confessed to me a few months after we started dating that he really liked tickling people, just like I did. He was the first person to introduce the concept of bondage and tickling, which I had never considered before. At that time, I wasn't willing to let myself go under his complete control, but I told him that I really liked tickling people, too, although it never become arousing (up until then.) I knew that he was ticklish, and asked if he wanted to try being the victim. It took a bit of thought on his part, but he agreed.

Our first exploration (he had tied people up in high school, but this was brand new for me) occurred when his parents were away for the weekend. He had packed some neckties bought from the local thrift shop, plus one or two we "borrowed" from his dad's closet.

He laid down in a t-shirt, gym shorts and socks, and I awkwardly tried to begin tying him to the short bedposts around his full-sized bed. The headboard was an easier fit, so his arms were quickly restrained. I had a harder time with his ankles, as the posts were quite small. I finally managed to maneuver the mattress enough to give me some room, so the neckties went round his ankles, too.

I have to admit, I was nervous. This was a brand new experience for me, and I wasn't sure what to do. For a few moments, I just sat on the edge of the bed, looking at him. My nervousness must have been apparent, and to his credit, my boyfriend tried calming me down.

"Look, you said you tickle people all the time. Well, this is like that, except now I can't fight back or escape."

I stared at him, a slow smile spreading across my face. I guess until that moment, that thought hadn't really entered my mind, but it's true. Here was this tied, ticklish person. And he WANTED me to tickle him. That was pretty cool!

Immediately, he began squirming. I guess my facial expressions belied my change in demeanor.

I knelt in between his legs, grinning when I saw how excited just the bondage had made him.

"You ready?" I asked.

He nodded, beaming in anticipation.

I started very lightly, gently making tickling motions over his shirt on his stomach. He began squirming right away, though since this was not his most ticklish spot, he didn't laugh. As my confidence grew, I began digging in a little more, searching for his more ticklish spots. His breath became labored and ragged, which I will admit, was incredibly exciting. I quickly added a second hand, now eagerly poking and prodding against his sides.

Now, when you normally tickle someone like that, what usually happens? They curl into a ball, or their arms drop down to their sides. But in this case, all he did was tug on the neckties, yet he remained open and exposed. I couldn't help but grin. This was going to be fun.

I slid my hands under his shirt, wriggling my fingers against his hairy stomach. THAT got some giggles out of him, and he began squirming from side to side. I laughed along with him.

He was in for a long night.

Stay tuned for Part 2, in which our heroine falls in love with tickling, and a poor father's neckwear is ruined!

yay this is awesome im very jealous of this guy. I love switching too Its so hard to choose sometimes!

We now continue our tale where we left off, with our heroine getting some laughter out of her boyfriend.

Now, I had tickled my boyfriend before, so I knew he wasn't the most sensitive person in the world. Still, I could tell that he was enjoying the helplessness, and he loved my hands all over him. He squirmed and giggled as I tickled his tummy, his blue eyes staring directly at my smiling face. I explored his sides and ribs, which caused a jump, but no increased laughter.

Then I tried under his arms.

Jackpot.

He immediately lunged forward in his bonds, laughing loudly now. I leaned forward too, keeping myself on top of him as I slid my fingers up and down, delighting in this new and improved reaction. He tugged at the ties around his wrists, laughing even harder when he realized he was now under my complete control.

I kept my motions light, wiggling my fingertips inside the hollows under his arms. Now this was more like it! The more he laughed, the more I laughed. The more he thrashed, the more I appreciated the ties on his arms and legs. I wouldn't call it 100% arousing, but I certainly enjoyed having so much power, and really getting to push his buttons.

I stopped after only a minute or so, kissing him. I could tell by the eagerness of his response that he was enjoying himself as much as I was, and probably more so. I cupped his erection over his shorts, lightly stroking up and down. He moaned, but pulled away a bit, sheepishly grinning.

"Not done yet, are you?" he asked.

I was shocked, but at the same time, glad he wasn't tired. I still wanted to play.

I smiled, shaking my head, sliding myself down to the foot of the bed. His eyes widened, and he grinned broadly. From our conversations, I knew he loved having his feet tickled most, so he was quite looking forward to this part.

I sat on the edge of the bed facing him, my bare feet inches from his crotch. I reached my hands out to tickle his socked feet, delighting in the snort of laughter it produced. I continued lightly scratching his soles, keeping my motions in the middle of his feet. He squirmed and wiggled, but kept mostly still. He was loving it.

"Do you want me to take your socks off?"

Now, I should pause here to point out that my boyfriend was very shy about his feet. He barely ever took his socks off with me around, as some of his toes were webbed. I told him continually that I didn't care, but he was very self-conscious. Thus, it came as a big surprise when he nodded vigorously. Obviously, this was a fantasy come to life. His enthusiasm made me very happy, so I greedily slid one sock off, then the other.

His feet were not nearly as bad as he thought they were, but at the same time, they weren't entirely model-worthy either. It didn't bother me one way or the other, though. I was happy to tickle him. I slid my fingers across his bare soles, and he fell back onto the pillow, laughing and moaning in a way I had never heard before. I could see his erection twitch with excitement. I had obviously found a very hot spot. :)

With one hand on each sole, I tickled him gently, causing him to giggle like crazy. I laughed along with him, happily watching him have the time of his life. When I accidentally slid my fingers up to the balls of his feet, he gave the cutest little squeal, so I had to keep tickling there! He began to pull at the ties around his ankles, so I leaned against his right leg, pinning it down and tickling that foot faster. He laughed harder than ever, writhing in his bonds. I was loving it!

"Someone loves their feet tickled, don't they?" I had to tease him, I couldn't help it! Everyone I had always tickled in the past had run away or tried to fight back. Here was a guy who got sexual pleasure out of being tied up and tickled! How awesome was that???

I moved back to both feet, daring to tickle up towards his toes. His first three toes were basically one digit, but he still giggled and gasped when I ran my fingers underneath. I slowly stopped, rubbing his soles as he caught his breath.

"Having fun still? Want me to stop?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes. It's amazing. No one has ever tickled me barefoot before." The emotional look on his face told me he was being honest. I felt very close to him in that second. We were still relatively early on in our relationship, so this seemed like a big step.

"Well, it's a lot of fun. But. . . " I knelt between his knees again, using both hands to stroke over his shorts. "This is fun, too."

He moaned loudly, arching his hips against my hands. The silk of the gym shorts must have added to the sensations, because I could feel him growing harder in my palms. As I moved to one hand, lightly cupping him over the fabric, I ran my fingers down the inside of his leg, fully intending to slide up his shorts and continue the pleasure.

I meant to do that, I swear! But see, when I stroked his bare thigh, his entire body tensed, and his leg jerked wildly, more forcefully than he had done before.

We both looked at each other in surprise. His look was more fearful, whereas mine was quite amused.

"What was that?"

He blinked quickly, shrugging as much as one can shrug while tied.

I reached out again, lightly running my fingertips on his inner thigh. He spasmed again, this time barking in laughter. My eyes blazed in excitement as I tickled faster, giggling like a kid in a candy store as he thrashed against the tie, peals of laughter escaping his lips.

I had obviously found a spot he never knew was ticklish, and I was going to take full advantage. I slid my other hand under the other leg of his shorts, tickling both thighs. He fell back against the pillow, laughing like crazy, both legs kicking wildly. His thrashing made my hands slide underneath his legs, so I improvised, reaching up to tickle the backs of his thighs.

He shrieked in surprise, kicking his leg with such force, he snapped his father's necktie in two, one end still tied to his ankle, the other hanging limply from the bedpost.

We stopped and stared at each other, then laughed our heads off, the intensity and eroticism broken by our makeshift bondage.

I untied him and we talked about our experiences, and how we wanted to do it again, but this time, with something a little more sturdy. Both of us had a lot of fun, myself having far more of a good time than I expected.

When we had finished talking it out, we were both still energized and excited, so I finished what I had started inside his shorts, while he moaned, shivered, and massaged my feet. (Another favorite pastime of his that I adored). He passed out immediately afterwards, which given the circumstances, I understood. It's not every day a fantasy comes to life.

As I lay next to him, my fingers idly playing with the necktie still tied to the headboard, I pondered my evening. Yes, I had thoroughly enjoyed tickling him, and yes, I suppose you could say I found it very erotic. What did that mean? I would have to do some research.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Wonderful story. I wish I had met a women like you when I was in college. :D

Fun, well written, and realistic story. Thank you for sharing this Dani.

Playful tickling is fun, but the reason I love bondage and tickling goes something like this...
"Now, when you normally tickle someone like that, what usually happens? They curl into a ball, or their arms drop down to their sides. But in this case, all he did was tug on the neckties, yet he remained open and exposed. I couldn't help but grin. This was going to be fun."

wonderful story, thanks for sharing. Echo the thoughts about finding a gf such as yourself while in College

Great story, sounds like you both thoroughly enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for sharing with us.

Just found this wonderful story while searching for something else!

I missed it the first time too, not like me. Great story and description, love your attitude. Thanks for sharing!

Delightful initiation into bondage, makeshift as it was. :p Thoroughly enjoy reading your stories, so light, entertaining, quick to read yet pleasantly detailed (am I making any sense?). Must admit, quite sad to see the limited number of threads you've written. You need to have more ticklish experiences and share them with all us pervs here! :bwahaha:

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing it with us all here! :D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back