• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me, Alex, and Kate(m/f,f/f,mf/f)

noahbailey

TMF Regular
This day had started like my normal days at Forward University, I finished my classes, finished basketball practice, and was heading back to my single person dorm when one of the most gorgeous and stunning girls I had ever seen approached me. Her name is Kate. She is five feet ten inches tall, tanned, with long black hair, she also had lovely hazel colored eyes. I've always had fetish fantasies involving her. She was just a beautiful woman. Her lips were colored with a cherry red lip stick. I am friends with her though, we talk often in Social Sciences class. As she was getting closer I could feel my down town friend getting happy to see her.
" Hey, I was just wondering if I could visit you, my dorm mates throwing a wild party and I want nothing to do with it." Is what she told me. " Oh, and my friend Alex wants to come too, she doesn't want in on it either. You know how our dorm master gets right?"
" Oh, Kymbria? Yeah. She can be a total bitch. But yeah, tell Alex to come right along." I said smiling. Alex is also a beautiful woman. Standing five foot four, a caramel like tan, flowing blonde hair that was slightly dark, and eyes so blue they sparkle like they ocean. I've also had some sexual fantasies involving her as well. This was the good kind of double whammy.
I allowed Kate entrance to my humble if ode. She was talking to Alex on her cell phone. She said she would be here in a couple minutes. I told Kate to get comfortable. So she removed her shoes and socks revealing some very pampered feet. I would estimate they were a size six, with nail polish that matched her lip stick. She took a seat on my red leather couch. A few minutes later, beauty number two began knocking on my door. I answered the door, greeting the beautiful blonde. She was wearing sandals that were revealing her tasty looking feet as well. What looked like a size four with silver toe nail polish that sparkled in the light. I smiled and let her inside. I knew I had to make at least one of my fantasies come true tonight. So I began plotting.
I took a seat in my chair that matched my sofa that sat across from the two beauties that invaded my dreams often. At some point Alex had removed her sandals leaving her barefoot. I couldn't help but think I was drooling at the sight of these too goddesses. We began conversing about how our days had been, which professors needed a reality check and about what went down drama wise today. Nothing I'm fond of, but something they seemed to be enjoying before Kate complained that her feet hurt.
" My feet hurt after running on that new track." Kate said.
" Really? Here let me massage them for you. I'm kind of a massage therapy expert." I said lying. I never took one class on it. Yet every girl I've ever gave one too, said I was amazing.
"Um, ok." She said with the cutest smile I've ever seen. I got up and moved myself beside Alex who switched Kate spots. Kate then stuck her amazing feet into my lap. And she had gorgeous pink soles. No wrinkles or anything on them. I ran my hand along it feeling how silky smooth and soft they were. I began this massage with a firm thumb pressing into the top part of the foot. I gave her the best massage I've ever gave a girl. When it was finished, she was left in awe at what she had experienced.
" That was amazing." She said scooting close to me. She stuck her hand on my arm, she had acrylic nails on. I knew those things tickled like hell. I had to get her to tickle me or Alex by this night's end. I had too. Alex moved up to my other side and whispered that Kate must be getting horny. Kate was rubbing my arm. It felt amazing. I'm not going to lie. I then picked up one of Alex's feet and asked her if she wanted a massage, hoping this would create the same results for her. She agreed. And I wasted no time feeling how soft hers were. They were incredible aswell. They were pink and gorgeous as well. I gave Alex the same treatment as Kate. Who was now running those acrylic nails across my back and down my spine. It tickled, but felt great at the same time. When I was done with Alex Kate asked her if it wasn't the most incredible massage she's ever received, and she agreed. Alex sat beside Kate who had quit tickling me. Kate turned to Alex and poked her side.
"Quit." She said. But Kate didn't listen. She repeated the process getting a jump and squel out of Alex. " Stop tickling me Kate! We've been through this before. I'm to ticklish." She squirming with girlish laughter. I had a major boner. My fantasies were coming to life. I couldn't help but get into this action. I grabbed Kate's arms and held them back exposing her sides and ribs.
" Payback is a bitch." Alex said before she began digging her fingers into Kate's vulnerable sides. She was bouncing, giggling, and screaming. But I still held on. Kate was now throwing her head back. She too, was extremely ticklish. I told Alex to hold her there and I'd get something to strap her down with. She pushed Kate down onto the couch when I went went and grabbed some belts and other things that could hold her down. We tied her hands above her head. And put her feet on the armrest. She was completely immobilized. I took a spot by her gorgeous feet while Alex strattled her waist. And began tickling Kate again. I tortured Kate's goddess feet. I used fingers, my tongue, and even nibbled a bit. Kate had indescribably ticklish feet due to the constant pampering. She was trying so hard to kick the restraints off, but she couldn't. She was stuck. I also needed to do this to her belly or I would never forgive myself. I asked Alex to trade me spots. And she did. I got to that position and ripped Kate's shirt and bra clean off. She had normal size boobs, but they were erect and hard. I grabbed them a got a mixof moaning and laughter. I then did what I came for. I leaned forward end stuck my tongue on Kate's warm bare belly. My tongue skid across her flawless skin. I completely explored her upper body. I went inside her belly button, on her rock hard nipples. Used my fingers to tickle her armpits. She was twitching and squirming about as the mixture of erotic pleasure and ticklish feelings embraced her as I gave her a wonderful upper body exploration, and Alex gave her a feet a work over. Then Alex told me she wanted to be tickled like this. I didn't know what to say except "Okay."
We released Kate and then I tied Alex down. Who had removed her clothes. She was bare naked on my couch. I turned to Kate who was fingering herself. She too had stripped naked. Kate began sucking Alex's beautiful feet she and toes. While continuing to finger herself. I sat on her waist and began spider tickling her belly, this was driving her crazy as she was bucking wildly and throwing her head back and forth. I was extremely erect at this point so I got up and released free willy. Kate was still working on Alex and herself. Time had passed while we were giving Alex the torture she requested. Then. We set her loose and they began dressing themselves. I had no idea what to think of this situation. It was everything I had dreamed about. Then Kate walked up to me, dropped down and gave me a quick blowjob before leaving. I then went into my bedroom and began writing this down. It was everything I had ever dreamed of doing. And it was with the two most beautiful girls at Forward University.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back