• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amusement park day 3 (yup, you asked for it!)

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Today was Dapper Day at Disneyland where everyone dresses up from the era where Walt Disney grew up and the time Disneyland first opened.

I came in a slimming black dress and fluffy coat. Hair curled and primped, bold make up and red lipstick. And black stockings. I visited my friend at work, first, and his first sight of me was just in awe. Later that night, he caught up with me and went to Disneyland. We met up with some few friends as well. And again, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

At one point I was sitting on a little wall while one of our friends had to go to the bathroom. My toes were a little sore so I had taken off my shoes, and he started tickling my knees. I shook my legs a little bit and giggled at the first touch. After, he started squeezing my waist, and I twisted in my seat and gently started kicking him away with my foot (good tease, huh? BAM). After a while of trying my other spots, I start staying more still and not laughing.

"Hmm, are you ticklish here?" He tickles my knees. "Or here?" He pokes my side a little bit, and squeezes it "a little bit?" He squeezes some more and I gently kick him away again. "Haha, or here?" He bends a little to tickle my foot, and I jerk and grin. He laughs, and bends down for another quick tickle.

We do a lot of poking around at each other. On Splash Mountain I let him have it before the drop. He was in front, and I was behind him. We were already soaked so I tickled his sides for a while about half the ride up to the big drop. It was too loud to see if I could hear any laughter, but he squirmed a heck of a lot in his seat.

We went on different rides and such as well, throughout the night (absolutely no sexual innuendo intended, fyi). During the fireworks, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tickled my tummy and sides softly and made goo-goo noises. I squirmed a little and grinned, cringing at the different touches.

At the end of the night on the tram, I put my feet up on the side of the seat where he was sitting, and relaxed my head back. I rested my head on my girl friend's shoulder in exhaustion, and he picks up each foot and gives them a nice, spontaneous massage. I didn't expect it at all, and I absolutely LOVED it.

We're deciding to get together, so there will be more to come. ;] thanks, guys!

Great story. Thanks for continuing to share your experiences here. :D

Way to lead him to your feet. My favorite play. Thanks for sharing, again!

I'm glad things are progressing for you two. You guys will be tickling each other in bondage before you know it. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back