• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Tickle Session (M/F, MF/M, M/M)

Jamieknismesis

So on Saturday, February 23rd, I drove up to beautiful Clarksville, Tennessee to have my very first tickle session with a miss BrandiElizabeth and her husband Zac.

Once I entered their home and all three of us got to know each other a little better, I was lead upstairs where I took my shoes off and I was strapped spread eagle style to their bed and blindfolded. They almost immediately started on my still sock-clad feet and from the moment I felt her fingers touch my sole, I was giggling madly. My body spasming and thrashing on the bed within mere moments of the first tickle. It certainly didn't help matters for my poor ticklish self when Zac joined in and got my feet while Brandi moved up to get my upperbody.

The tickling went on for roughly 10 minutes. Only stopping when Brandi asked me to take my shirt off to give her easier access to my upperbody, and later when they wanted to tie me up in a different position. Both she and Zac ended up proving how mercilessly they could be on my poor, sensitive feet. Zac using his fingers and Brandi not only used her fingers, but a vast array of tickle tools as well. Ranging from a variety of feathers, to hairbrushes, to (What I assume anyway) was an electric toothbrush, to a flosser, and even a small spinning scrubbrush. The flosser ended up being killer on my toes~

After getting their fill of tickling me on their bed, and poking fun at just how squirmy I was during the whole thing, the two moved me into another room where I was tied, arms high above my head and feet below me to the ends of a futon. Where the two of them proceeded to really take advantage of my exposed upperbody. Both of them getting a chance to really get me.

Finally, for the two part grand finale, Brandi had me change into a pair of thin shorts and lie down on a blanket on my stomach; my ankles crossed and my arms tied over my head. She focused mainly on my feet. Using the feathers, the spinbrush, and a hairbrush to attack my defenseless soles. And then, to cap the whole session off, I was flipped over and she brought out a Body Wand. The thing ending up tickling like nobody's business as she waved (No pun intended) the Wand all over my mostly bare body. Even dipping it inside my shorts and getting my genitals a few times, to my surprise~

So, all in all, it was a WONDERFUL session and Brandi and Zac proved themselves to be pretty awesome ticklers! Four hours well spent and definitely worth the drive up there. I certainly hope I can interact with them again soon~

Awww Jamie!! You are soo sweet and awesome, thank you for posting about it! I have the pics and videos as well. We had so much fun with you =] Can't wait to do it again - you were an awesome 'lee!

What a great session and write-up. I'm glad you guys got this in while you're all still near Tennessee. There had better be equally ticklish lees up in Maine. Thanks for sharing Jamie.

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Good for you folks, and thanks for sharing!

What a great session and write-up. I'm glad you guys got this in while you're all still near Tennessee. There had better be equally ticklish lees up in Maine. Thanks for sharing Jamie.

Tennessee has been awesome for 'lees!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back