• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amusement park day 4

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So this one doesn't necessarily take place at the parks, but I thought it'd be easier to keep track of the series if I did it this way. We did go to the park, sort of, for a little bit.

We stood in line for Screamin' and we held each other. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he pinched my side, and I jumped in surprise. As we started the ride, and the shoulder braces came down, I tickled his sides and he retaliated to squeeze mine. He can't handle the beginning of the ride where it zooms off. My plan was to tickle him as it went. I tickled his side, and he laughed and wiggled and tried to catch my hand. Eventually he did before it actually took off. lol.

Later on we decided to get some dinner at In-n-out.

Long story short for the whole situation, he likes me. A lot. haha No surprises there. And I like him too, and we go talk about working it out and getting to know each other. Taking it slow, easing into it, etc etc.

We hung out in the car and we just talked. As I dropped him off back home, we just sat there in the parking lot and asked each other questions. We did a lot of tickling as well. His side was my easy target. He built up his resistance, but there was a point where I wanted to see how long I could tickle him before he actually tells me to stop. He wriggled in his seat. And when he goes into "silent laughter" his mouth makes squishy noises. If he laughs hard enough, he wheezes and then bellows out the laugh. lol. I got entertained by this really easily. He kicked in the passenger seat and twisted from side to side trying to get away. He starts to bellow out the wheezes and he throws his mouth open at the point to where he can't take it "hh-aah!! ssssssaahah! Staaaaahhhahp!"

Later on I get bold enough to ask him about tickling. "You tickle me a lot. Is that just because, you know, I did it first? Or do you do that all the time?"

"Because you did it first."He has a way with being sarcastic, so he teases me. And he knows how to make me blush by being sweet and giving me kisses on the hands or cheeks. So he went for a kiss on the cheek, but I tried to move away and he almost nipped the side of my mouth. I froze and he froze and he goes, "I was a going for your cheek! Why would you do that!" He teased me sarcastically until I felt embarrassed all over again. I tickled him again, and this time, went full throttle. I squeezed his sides, his thighs, his underarms, anywhere he blocked, I tickled what he left open. I tried to get more of his thighs, because that was where I found he laughed more. He kept blocking me away, until I found something better.

I noticed his shoes were off and he socks easily rested on them. I bent down further to reach them, and he starts to panic. He stretches out his legs to try and keep me from getting to them, but I do, just barely. I grab his ankle, and find his foot. He stretches out more, but I can juuuuust reach the inside of his arch. "N-no-haaaAH WHY! No, no please!"

The minute I touch his arch, his laugh goes loud, and he starts to thrash. "AHAHAHA-NO-HAHAHAAA-I'm gonna hit you in the faahace! AHAHAHA NOHO I don't want to hurt you!!" I look back at him and he's stretched out completely, with his head back. When my back gets sore, I stop and he just lays there for a minute.

Then he starts to tickle me. "I only get a 'tee-hee' out of you." He lifts up my shirt a little to get at my tummy. This I wasn't expecting, and I was excited and nervous. He lightly crawls his fingers around my sides, ribs, and stomach. I start to squirm and laugh. When I really starts laughing, he starts the teasing, "You know, I think you actually like being tickled."

I seal my lips and squeak, "actually..."

"Because you help me find your ticklish spots."

I squeak, "...yeah, I do."

He continues to tickle me. "Aww, that's so cute!"

Between huffs, I say, "And you don't like it?"

He pauses for a second, "No, I like it." He smiles at me, and I smile too.

It takes a while before we actually part, but when we do, we make plans for the next day. ;]

Awww that's so sweet! I'm so glad it's working for you guys. I hope you write more, I've really been enjoying your tale.

Great story! I think you two are comfortable enough with one another to break out the bondage:)

Yeah I read all four parts of the tickling at the amusement park story. I agree that just when someone is about to tickle me, I get kind of nervous. But it's a good kind of nervous like when you're going on a roller coaster at a park just before you go down the first big drop. Once you go down the drop I am more relaxed, just the feeling when someone begins tickling me.

Great story! I think you two are comfortable enough with one another to break out the bondage:)

You two have done a lot of tickling for just being friends. The next level's gonna be great. Thanks for sharing, I like your writing style.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back