• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrea and the inquisition - Part 3 (f/goat)

kevin75da

TMF Novice
This is part 3 of my story about Adrea's suffering at the inquisitor's torture-chamber.

Enjoy and have fun! Greets, Kevin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrea and the inquisition - Part 3

Rodrigo already finished coating the soles of his unbelievable-ticklish victim and puts Isabella back to work. The goat seems to be very happy to get a second chance for licking more salt off. Without a second of relief, Adrea is laughing hysterically again, as the hungry animal continues to get some food from the girl’s feet.

“Aaahaaahaaaahaaahaaaaa! Noohoohooo m.m.mmmmooohoohoohoooore! Iiiiiiiihiiihiihiiii! Geeeheeheeet t.t.thaahaahaat g.g.gooohooohooooaaahaahaaat f.f.frohohooom my f.f.feeeheeheeheeeeet! Haaaahaahaaahaahaaahaaahaahaaaaa!”, Adrea screams in agony, jumping up and down on her bottom, as much as her ties allow it.

Isabella realizes quickly, that both soles have been covered with brine very thick, so she can change her target often, driving the poor girl in the stocks completely insane, because there is nothing, she can do, to get more un-sensitive to the constant stimulation of the nerve-endings in her soles. If she feels to be able to handle it at one spot, more or less, the goat switches to the other sole or just moves from the arches to the well-greased toes, to send more shockwaves through the suffering victim.

“Oooohoohoooohooogooohoohoood! Naaaaiiiiiihiihiihiihiiiii! P.p.puuhuuhuuuut t.t.the g.g.goooooooaaahaahaahaaaat aaaaahaahaahaaawaaaahaaahaaayyyyyy! N.n.noohoohootttt my s.sssoohoohoohoooles! Aaaaiiiiiiaaaaahaahaahaa!”,
the accused witch scrams, her head flying in every direction possible, pulling her feet so hard, the wood cuts in her skin, but she could not get them away from the fast-moving tongue of the innocent little animal that doesn’t have any idea, what huge amount of suffering her appetite for the delicious salt-brine is giving to the person, who is feeding her, absolutely against the will of the salt-deliverer.

Rodrigo watches with much joy, that it takes much longer than at the first session, until the salt gets completely off the soles of his victim. Even there were about 6 to 8 layers of brine on her feet, the tickling seem to be even worse than at the beginning of the interrogation. Inquisitor Cepo knows from many visits in the chamber of pain, that it is completely usual, that each session is worse than the previous one, because the nerves in the victim’s body get more and more over-sensitive by each time they are stimulated in this extreme way. The art of this torture is, to offer the animal as many spots to lick, as possible. The bigger the feet are, the better and most of the goats are trained, to change feet in random patterns, so the accused has no chance to get used to the tickling at one specific area. Rodrigo is a highly skilled torturer who enjoys his work and is sometimes not really interested, to get results too quick. He loves the victims who are stubborn or, in rare cases, really innocent and absolutely unable, to give the inquisitor anything he asks for, so their suffering will finally end only if they faint or the maximum length of allowed torture per day are reached, but this will mean a 12-hour shift for all people involved, most bad for the suffering prisoners.

Isabella still finds so many spots, where some salt was left to be found by her tongue. She moves from left to right, from toe to heel, spending long time on the hyper-sensitive arches, causing the feet to move like mad, toes being crunched, bent and spread without any control of their owner, but without any chance for escape of the licking torture-tool either.

Adrea is in hell. Her brain seems to explode, going insane from the constant stimulation of her most sensitive nerve-endings in her ultra-sensitive soles of her trapped feet. Her hair is completely drenched in sweat, her face as red as the inquisitor’s robe and tears, mixed with her salty sweat, burn in her eyes, making it almost impossible, to see where the goat is licking next. “Aaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaaa! Hiiihiihiihiihiiiiii! Haahaahahahahahaaa! Aaaaaaaiiiiihiiihiihiihiiihiiii! Hhhhaaaaahaahaahahaahaahaahaa! Iiiiiihiihiihiihiiiihiihiiiiiii! Ooohoohoohooohoooouuuuhuuhuuhuuwwwww!”,
the girl is howling like a wounded animal now, not able to speak or beg anymore. Laughing is all her mind is forcing her to, in reaction to the constant stimulation in her soles.

“Confess! Talk now! The names, give me the names of the other witches!”, the torturer hisses into Adrea’s ear from time to time, reminding her, why she has to endure all this anyway.
After a good 30 minutes, Isabella stops licking, because all salt was gone completely. She looks at Rodrigo as she wants to say: “I’m still hungry! Give me more!”

Panting, coughing, sweating, completely exhausted and with her breast and stomach hurting from laughing so hard,
Adrea sits on the bench, her feet spasm in cramps and her sore soles still itch and feel, like they are still tickled.

The inquisitor gets up and walks to the stocks again. “Now, you feel more like talking? Do you confess your deeds of witchcraft?”, he asks in his absolutely calm way that drives Adrea mad. She is having the most horrible time in her entire life and he sounds like this is just a simple conversation during a walk in the flower-garden.

“P.p.please, n.n.nomore! I’m really begging you! No more licking at my soles! Please, get the goat away from my feet!”, Adrea pleads the inquisitor and starts crying hard.

“So you confess?”, the churchman asks again.

Adreas mind is spinning like a rollercoaster. If she confesses, she will get prison for decades, or, even worse, they will burn her at the stake. But she slowly realizes, that this ordeal will go on and on until she tells them anything they want to hear. No escape, no mercy, no saving. She decides to make it quick, instead of suffering longer.
“W.w.what will I get, if I c.c.confess?”, she asks, still having trouble to speak and breath at the same time.

“What a wise decision! After you found back to god and swear, you will recant the devil forever, I will be merciful and yu will get a 20-year sentence in prison. But you are young and be in your best years after your release. Give me your confession now! Tell me what the devil made you do and you will be saved from the fire.”, the inquisitor promises.

Adrea still cries hard, knowing that even if it is a fair offer, spending her next 20 years in a cold prison-cell, was not what she had dreamed of for her life. But she finally accepts it and finds, that everything will be better, than to die here laughing while being tickled by a stupid goat at the ultra sensitive soles of the feet.

“I.i.i confess! The devil came to my bedroom and ordered me to collect spices, animal-fur, roots from old trees and other rare to find items in the woods. Later I had to cook a soup of it and gave it to my neighbor who was sick for 2 months after it. I swear I will not worship the devil anymore! I will be a Christian again, praying to god 3 times a day!”, the girl builds up a story of what she already had heard about during other trials that happened in town.

“Very good girl! I write everything down and you will sign it. Here, put your name at the bottom of ther paper!”, Cepo almost jumps from joy, as his victim signs the confession with a shaking hand, Rodrigo quickly had untied, to make the end of the suffering possible for the poor girl.

“Now, the names! Give me a minimum of 5 other witches, you met during your unholy conventions you do multiple times a year!”, the inquisitor demands with a hard look in his face.

Adreas eyes pop open wide. She was not prepared for that and had absolutely no idea, what to answer. She really doesn’t know anybody who was at any chance unusual enough, to be a fitting victim for a witch-hunter and most women she knows, are her friends or even relatives to her. Everybody she thinks of, would be worth to be saved from this living hell. No, she would not give any name. she really could not give any name, because there was no one, she could stand to imagine, who will endure the same torture as she did, or even worse.

“N.n.names? Oh please, didn’t you say, everything is fine, if I only confess? Please, I acted all on my own! I swear! I had nobody helping me and I met no other witches! I swear!”, she babbled shaking her head in horror while Rodrigo was tying her free arm to the bench again.

“So, so very sad! I thought you have found your brain again, but it seems we need to continue. Use the inner holes this time and don’t forget the toe-ties!”, the cleric demands from his torturer and walks back to watch everything from the comfy chair.

“As you wish, I hurry!”, Rodrigo says, half in a slavelike tone, half amused and happy, that the ordeal will go on.
He opens the lock of the two thick oak blocks, pulls them up and quickly moves the thin ankles of his victim to the two inner holes of the stocks, closing and locking it so quick, that the girl had absolutely no chance to escape.
Then he graps 4 thin leather straps from a table nearby. “2 or 4 toes?”, he asks the inquisitor.
“Just the big ones. I love to see the others wiggle.”, the answer came back from behind.
The henchman loops the straps carefully around the big toes of his prisoner, taking much care that they are not too narrow and will not stop the blood flow in them, not allowing the feet to get numb. The ropes are finally tied at special hooks at the top of the stocks, forcing the feet to be stretched taunt, but not so much, they will get cramped.
Rodrigo gets back the bucket and brush, grinning from ear to ear. “Good that I made a complete bucket full of brine, so we have enough for doing about 7 or 8 sessions.”, he smirks, as he is mixing the substance by spinning the brush in it, again for some minutes.

“You think there will be so many repeatings necessary? Let’s make a little bet. The winner will have 1 hour with a victim of his choice. I say a maximum of 2 sessions of 30 minutes each and she will give us 5 or more names. Do you accept?”, the inquisitor asks, showing his real intention and interest, to be present during the torture.

Rodrigo continues to circle the brush in the brine like a whirlwind while looking at the sensitive soles infront of him and in the face of the hard-crying Adrea, who was completely in horrific terror. “5 names will take time! She is tough! Other girls talked after just 5 minutes but she endured around 45 already! I bet on 4 sessions of 30 minutes each, until we have all 5 names. 1 or 2 names will be easy, but 5 is hard to find, she will need a lot of ticklish motivation to send her best friends to the trials. The bet is fair. 2 session and you win, 4 or more and I will have the pleasure. At 3 sessions, each of us gets half an hour. Deal?”, the torturer sets the exact limits for the competition, judging his victim after years of experience in this type of torture, that requires a lot of skills to be effective.
“Deal! So start the game!”, Cepo orders and snips his finger as he would command a maid in his home.

Rodrigo starts to coat the soles of the girl’s feet again. This time real slow and with taking care for every square-inch of skin-surface. He pauses longer after each layer, allowing the mixture to dry on the already warm, wet and sweaty soles, making it sure, that the brine was thick and covering all areas of interest. “Look at Isabella!”, he says laughing, pointing at the goat he had tied to the post again. The pet is licking the lips, jumping and pulling at her lead, to get another feeding. She is far from being filled completely and would easily be good for another 2 or 3 sessions. If she quits, there will be 2 of her sisters waiting in the barn, ready to continue the evil work.

Adrea realizes, what effect the tied toes have. She can’t move her feet at all now, not even crunching her toes is possible far more than some millimeter and her soles are vulnerable completely, without any chance of protecting them in any way, stretched taunt and no way to run.

“Nooohoohoohoooouuhuuhuuhuuuuwwwwaaaaaaahaaahaahaahaaahaaaa! Noohoohoot ahahahagaaaiiihiihiihiiiinnn!”,
she screams in reaction to the brush on her over-sensitized soles.
“Please, no! I confessed! Please, no more tickling! Not this horrific goat again! You will kill me if she will lick my soles again! Please, have mercy! No more tickling! Anything but the goat! Not that! Pleeeease!”, Adrea begs in direction of the inquisitor during the brakes Rodrigo takes while coating her soft soles. Tears flow like rivers over her face now.

“You will not die, don’t worry! You will get 30-minute-sessions, like the one you received before, that’s all. You surely will not die from that. You get enough air and your lung-muscles won’t spasm at these intervals, be sure of that! I know what a human body can stand, I promise!”, Rodrigo explains, while placing another layer of salt-brine on each sole, from the heel, over the arches, insteps and balls, up to the toe-stems and pads, adding some more in between each toe finally.

“Aaaaiiiiiiaaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaa! Hihiihiihiihiiii! S..sssstoohoohoohoohooooopppp iiihiihiihiihiiiiittt!”, Adrea laughs, screams and begs again and again, but without any positive reaction from one of her captors.

Rodrigo finally puts bucket and brush back to the corner and waits some minutes to let the brine dry on his victim’s soles. Then he goes to the goat and untied her. Isabella runs to her human feeding-station and begins to lick the tasty mixture from Adrea’s feet again. This time, it is even worse than the sessions before. The toe-ties makes it totally impossible for the girl, to move her feet in any way. She can not put them to the sides, not curling or bending them or protect one sole with the other foot. Her un-tied toes can flex and wiggle a little, but that does not give her any relief to handle the tickling-sensations and give her not the smallest illusion of escape. All she can do, is sitting there and laughing helplessly.

“Hoooohoohoohoohoooooouuuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuuuwwwwwaaahaahaahaahaahaaaaahaaaaiiiihiiihiihiihiiiiiii!”, Adrea is laughing without any break, not trying to beg anymore, because she legalizes, mercy will not happen and she needs her air to stay alive. Her face gets the bright, fiery red again within seconds, tears rolling down her cheeks and her hair flies from side to side, following the hysteric movement of her head.

“Hahahaaahaahaha! Oooohoohoohoouuuuhuuhuuhuuuu! Aaaaiiiiiiiaaaahaahaahaahaaahiihihihihihiiii!”, the girl is howling with laughter and she realizes another thing that has changed: Isabella is able to tickle both soles at the same time now, as the feet are closer together in the stocks! The same time, the tongue is moving over Adrea’s right arches, the small beard and fur of the animal is tickling so very bad on the instep and heel of her left sole. Sometimes, even the licking hits both feet at the same time, slurping from one middle-area to the other at the opposite extremity.

The accused witch is in her own ticklish hell now, unable to think anything else than how to make this unbearable feeling stop. Her mind tries hard, searching for a solution. She does not want to give any name, because all names she knows are close friends of her. She tries to think hard on what to tell, to stop this absolutely intolerable stimulation of the nerve-endings in both of her hyper-sensitive feet. There must be a solution, a way out, a trick to escape.

The goat is licking with the same appetite, like she had started 2 hours ago. The increased immobilization of the trapped feet makes it much easier for the pet, to get the brine off the skin at any spot she likes to, changing target completely random and in such a high speed, it is impossible for the victim, to handle the totally un-systematic stimulation at the soles of her bare feet. Changing the spot for only 2 millimeter brings so many new shockwaves of ticklish sensations, shooting through feet, legs, stomach, lungs and finally exploding in the helpless girl, that her laughter becomes constant, unstoppable, breathtaking and slowly even painful, hurting at muscles in all involved body-parts.

“Iiiiiihiihiihiihiihiihiiiiii! Oooooohoohoohoohoohoooooooo! Hahaahaaahaaahaahaahaaaa! Oooouuuuhuuhuuhuuuhuuuu”, Adrea is screaming with laughter again and again while the inquisitor and his torturer watch the scene with great interest, joy and pleasure. Rodrigo shifts from viewing at the face of the girl, to take a close look at the soles, trying to find out, what spot causes the most intense reactions to the victim.

Even from his little farer away position in the back of the room, Cepo had realizes, that the pulling at the ties, bouncing at the bottom and throwing the head from side to side, is more intensive when specific areas at the middle of Adrea’s soles are touched by the goat’s tongue. The arches seem to be her worst spot on both feet, followed by the rest of the instep and the stem of the toes, where the reactions are almost equally extreme.

“Aaaahaahaahaahaahaaha! Hihihihihiihiihiiiihiihiiii! Ooooouuuuhuuhuuhuuhuuuwwwwaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaaa!”, Adrea is moaning while Isabella continues to lick her human plate clean in a very accurate way, leaving no spot covered by the salty mixture, keeping the young girl constantly laughing, screaming and howling in agony.

The hour-glass at the inquisitor’s table is finally half-empty the first time and he orders his henchman to get the goat away. Rodrigo obeys, puts Isabella back next to the barn and watches the result of the constant licking. The time-setting really fits to the speed of appetite, the pet usually shows. Only at the heels and in between the toes, a minimum of brine is left, the rest of both soles are shining bright, clean and wet.

Adrea still coughs, hyperventilates and hickups, trying hard to bring her breath under control. Her feet shake and shiver, as the rest of her abused muscles do. She can’t see anything from the sweat and tears that fill her eyes and her hair is so wet, that it looks like she has just taken a shower.

“Still stubborn? Or do you make up your mind and give me something to work with?”, the inquisitor asks, keeping in his chair this time, because he does not expect any new changing of the situation.

“P.p.puuhuuhuuleeeheehese, m.m.make it s.s.ssstoohohooppp! No moohoohoohooore!”, the girl screamed, still unable to form accurate words. “H.h.how c.c.caaahaahaaan I t.t.tell youuuhuuhuuu, w.w.what I s.s.siihiihiimppplyyyhyyhyy don’t knoohoohoow?”, she is howling in total frustration and agony.

“Oh come on! Just 5 names! That’s not hard to find! Think about it! Give me 5 names of females, that can be accused of witchcraft and everything will be fine. Just the names, no further details. Leave the rest up to us!”, the cleric tries to help the suffering prisoner in the stocks. Adrea slowly starts to realize, what he was leading her to. There was no need to give any real witch or heretic, just 5 names of people, who can be accused of such crimes. She understands, that they would confess as fast as she herself did, after the right types of tortures will be used. Nobody can stand such treatment forever, they will all crack, sooner or later. But whom can Adrea send into the vil clutches of these merciless monsters? All girls that come into her mind, were friends, really loved by her and surely not worth, to be tortured and burned at the stake! What can she do? How can she get out off this ticklish hell of laughter? The woman thinks hard, to find any name, that would help her, but all she could imagine, were truly loved friends of her.

“Well, well, well, so it will be. Your silence will change to endless laughter again, very quick, I guess. Rodrigo, coat her soles and make sure, to cover her weak spots very accurate! Is Isabella still hungry?”, the inquisitor asks.

“Yes, Sir, I gave the goat some clean water, milk and dried bread into the barn and I saw her enjoying this little snack. She will be keen for more salt whenever we need it. I have some serious spots in mind, too, for making this witch laughing her head off, don’t worry! My skills won’t fool me! Arches and toes will get an extra layer, so Isabella will find these spots extremely tasty!”, the torturer answered, almost laughing in anticipation while he fetches the bucket and brush, seeing that it is still half-full with the torturous mixture.

As the brush starts to move over her delicate soles again, the bristles tickle so much, because the skin is so soft and sore from the previous treatments, that they cause Adrea laugh from the first contact of the tool with her sensitive feet.

“Haahahahahaaaahaaa! Nnnnoooohoohoohoohoohooooo! Hiiiiihiihiihiihiiiiihihiihiii! Staaaahaahaahaahaaaaapppp!”,
she screams, looking at her feet with unbelieving eyes, unable to understand, how anything can tickle so bad and why her feet are still this much sensitive after all she endured.

Rodrigo does as he has said before: He pays high attention on special spots and areas, coating some extra layers of brine to the middle of the soles, for targeting arches and instep and also gives the toes some dozen strokes more with the brush, leaving much more of the mixture under and in between the toes.

“I guess I have almost won the competition! She will not give all 5 names after the next 30 minutes! Never ever!”, the torturer says joyfully to the cleric, imagining the price he will get: Another hour of tickling-torture with the perfectly ticklish girl in his stocks. The victim does not realize this fact at all, yet, but she will soon find out.
“We will see! Just proceed and do your best, to make her talk! No mercy, sparing some important parts out or helping her in any way! I know you won’t cheat, you love to watch her reactions to the torture too much by yourself, to miss anything, just to win the bet!”, Cepo answers, knowing so much, how right he was.
“You know me so well after 7 years of co-working! I am proud of my skills and will not hide them, don’t worry!”, the henchman barks back, a little touched at his ego. He looks at his work and is pleased with the result so far. After putting bucket and brush in place, he walks to the barn. “Ready when you are!”, he smirks at the goat that had emptied herself in the barn, to leave more space in her organs for another part of her delicious dish. “Release her!”, commands the inquisitor as he turns around the sand-clock on his table, to measure another 30 minutes of torture for the poor girl.

Isabella rushes at the stocks, bucking like a wild mustang. Her tongue moves over the coated surface in high speed and totally random, giving the victim no chance at all, to be prepared for the stimulation of her nerves at any targeted spot.

“Nnnnaaaaaahaahaahaahaaaaiiiiihiihiihiihiiiii! P.p.pluuhuuhuueeeeheehaeheeeheeeaaaaahaahaahaaaaazzzzz! Stooohoohoohoouuuhuuhuuhuuuuuupppp!” Aaahaahaahaawaaahaahaaayyyyy, g.goohoohoohooaaahaahaahaaat!”,
Adrea screams, trying to form words but none come out without being mixed down in uncontrolled, torturous laughter.
“Aaaaiiiiiihiihiihiihiiiii! Noooouuuhuuhuuhuuuuttt aaaahaahaahaaarches! Ooohoohoohooo myyyyhyyhyyyy g.g.goohoohood!”

The pet has found the extra-layers of brine very fast, concentrating on these spots after completely eliminating the thinner coating at the heels and balls of the feet within 5 minutes.

“Noooohoohoohoouuuhuuhuuhuuu! G.g.geheeheeheeett aaahaahaahawahaahahaaayyyy f.f.frohoohoohoom t.t.theheehehee t.t.ooooohoohoohooes! Aaaaaaiiiiihiihiihiihiiiiii! Hhhaaahaahaaaahaahaahaahaa!”, the prisoner screams, trying to keep her sanity by using words within her painful laughter. The untied toes wiggle, crunch and spasm in all possible directions as Isabella’s tongue was licking in horrific fast speed at the stems and between each toe-pair, one after the other, searching for more salt. The extra-coating-technique works very well, directing the pet to the exact hotspots.

Adrea’s mind is racing, trying so very hard, to find an exit to this chamber of ticklish horrors. She thinks about the chance, Cepo had offered her. Names, it just must be some usual females who can be accused, nothing special, that’s what the girl finally understood. But whom can she give in? If only names of girls would come in her mind, that were not her friends but kind of a perfect victim for the inquisitor? If only the awful, totally unbearable tickling would stop! She can’t take one serious thought by being forced to laugh so bad. All muscles from toes to ankles, legs, stomach, hips, up to breast, arms and neck produce constant pain already. But she must find names. That’s all that could save her from being tickled for hours or days.
Then it hit her like a hammer. Carmen Sanchez, the daughter of the landlord Adrea had worked for 2 years ago. This little arrogant brat treated all maids, house-keepers and farmers like shit, causing them trouble and extra-work, if she was in the right mood for such behavior – and she was like that for a minimum of 4 days a week! The perfect target! Nobody like her,
not even people of the same status like she was.

The goat licks Adreas balls of both feet now, changing left to right in random patterns. The soft fury beard of the animal is doing additional tickling-sensations at the middle of her soles, causing the poor girl to laugh, scream and beg for mercy without pause. “Aaaaiiiiaaaahaahaahahaahahaaahaaa! Nonononononoooooooo! M..mmmaaaahaahaahaaaake iiihiihiiitttt s.s.ssssstoohoohoohoooppppp! Aaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaaa! Pleeeeease, t.t.taahaahaake t.t.the g.g.gooohooohooat awaaahaahaahaaaayyy! My s.s.sooohoohooles t.t.tiihiihiiikle s.s.ssoohoohooo b.b.baaaahaahaahaaaaad!”
“My ears are still waiting for some names!”, the inquisitor remarks calmly.
Adrea is absolutely over her limits of endurance now. She has to stop this and bringing an arrogant aristocratic bitch into the scenario, isn’t that bad, no like giving beloved friends to this horrific situation. So Adrea finally screams:
“Aaaaaiiiiiiiii t.t.taaahaahahaaaaaakl! p.p.pleaaaaaase! I..ihihiihiiiihiiihii g.g.giihiihiihiiive y.y.yoouuuuhuuhuuhuuuu n.n.naahaahaahahaaames!”
Cepo jumps up, raising his right hand. ”Stop! Give her a break and let us hear what she got to say!”, he orders Rodrigo who pulls back Isabella by the lead and ties her to the pole next to the barn. “Good girl, you broke her! Good job!”, he talks sweet to the little frustrated animal, who wants to get some more salt from the prisoners soles.
Adrea is breathing hard, inhaling deeply, still giggling from the sensations in her over-stimulated soles. The tears roll from her eyes constantly and cause them to burn, by mixing together with the sweat from her drenched hair. During caughing, sobbing, sniffing and still some hysterical giggling, she starts to talk.
“P.p.please, s.s.stop, I t.t.tell you a name! W.w.when I was on witch-meetings at the big mountain outside of town, I saw other woman. Most I do not know, they were from allover the country, but one girl I can identify clearly: It is Carmen Sanchez, the daughter from the Pablo Sanchez, landlord of the big farm 4 miles out of town. Oh please, I swear she was worshipping the devil and giving him expensive spices and oils for gift in the bonfire.”
“Good girl! Nice that you finally found back to god’s sacred path! Just continue. We need other accomplices who can proof your accuse, even if we will get Carmen Sanchez in court within the next hour!”, Cepo explains, then ringing a small bell and whispering something to the guard that jumps into the torture-chamber right after the signal silenced, then the man exits the room and the noise of horses galloping away could be heard from outside the prison.
“P.p.please, stop torturing me! I beg you! I talked, I confessed and I even gave you a name, so please, let me go now! Send me home, put me in jail, but please no more tickling! Have mercy! I did everything you wanted!”; Adrea begs in total frustration, fear and horror after the suffering she already had endured.
“Well, well, well, you only gave ONE name, yet! I demand 5! So, make up your mind quick and remember another 4 woman you saw at those meetings or other unholy acts of witchcraft! I don’t want to cut the head of the tree, I want to eliminate all down to it’s roots of evil! Give me more names or we give you some more to laugh about!”, the inquisitor threatens the girl to the bone. Adrea’s eyes pop open wide. She is shaking her head furiously. The shock is heart-breaking. More names? She did not expect that. She had hoped, she will give one name and was than freed from the horrific stock, saving her soles from more coating, licking and unbearable tickling. She thinks as hard as she can, but no name comes up to her mind, that was worth of given to the torturer. She could not even think straight enough, to remember friend’s-names and to her own surprise, she does not get a single name of a bad girl into her brain that has done her any harm before.
“No! Nooo! You promised you will let me go if I give you a name! Pleeeease! Let me gooooo! Oh gooood, pleeeeease!”,
she screams, pulling at her ties like absolutely crazy.
“Talk, or we may have to increase your suffering! Rodrigo, is Isabella still able to do a good job or should we give our twins a chance?”, the inquisitor asks, getting a bright evil smile on his face.
“I guess Isabella is good for another 2-3 sessions but if you prefer to use the twins for changing the level of torture, I am surely with your wishes, my holiness!”, the torturer answers, getting the same bright smile on his face while realizing, what his boss has in mind for the still so stubborn victim.

Correction: f/goat is the symbol for a female tickling a goat. This is goat/f.

Ups! :D OK! Can't change the post-title now but will remember that for part 4!

...but I guess, most people understood, what this story is about! ;)

i like that damn *"$5§*, great stuff . i can´t wait about part 4 :D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back