• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday night - 1st wave

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Wow, Saturday was the most fun I have had in a while. It all started at Denny’s about 5:00 P.M. when we all couldn’t think of anything to do. Brian and I decided that since we all acted like big kids and we hadn’t played hide and seek for a while, we were going to do that at my house. While we were still there, we set up the rules. They were:
1. once you are found and tagged, you have to give up
2. the boundaries are within a five mile radius of Stacy’s house. You are allowed to hide in one of the businesses, as long as it is a place where you can pick up and go at any time, like the fast food places or stores.
3. Don’t scream when found. People will either think that you are insane or someone is trying to kidnap you.
4. you must know where your teammates are at all times. Three people will have phones to keep the communication open. You cant use phones to help find one of the people of the hiding team.
5. Interrogation is allowed. One or two people will stay behind to guard the prisoners.
The game started as fast as we got back to my house. Kyle had called a few more people so the teams were even. We were going to do girls against boys so it wouldn’t be confusing to know which team you were on.
We had plenty of time to strategize before we took off. "OK, I’m gonna hide here cause I don’t feel like going anywhere," Andrea said as she sat in her chair.
"Can live, Andrea", I told her as I gave her a hug. She looked kind of scared cause she knew that nick was gonna be the one manning the prison, just like when we were kids.
"Fine, Ill hide at Michelle’s house. I get evil looks when we go places, anyway, " Beth told me. We all watched her as she took one of the phones and left.
"Well then, Ill go hide at the video store. Michelle will go hide at Family Video. I will go to Wal-mart and walk around in there." I said as I got ready to go.
We called the boys into the kitchen and then we told them to count to 1000. As they were counting, we all took off running in different directions. I ran as hard as I could to the video store and I went inside to check out all the movies. As I was looking at a copy of Zoolander, the phone rang. "Hello, Stacy." It was Nick. They had caught Andrea after looking through all the rooms in the house.
"We have someone on the phone for you." They passed the phone to her as she began talking. "Im sorry, Stacy," she told me.
"Remember what I told you earlier, can live. Ill see you in a few minutes I guess." I hung up the phone as I heard andrea say "No, not that". I knew they would go after me next cause I was the one they wanted to capture cause I was shooting my mouth off all night how no one could find me if they tried. I tried my best to stay away from the windows as I waited….
Meanwhile, at my house, Andrea was fighting to keep the secret. "Since it is only fair that I make you tell me where one person is, I guess I will ask you first, where is stacy?"
"I cant tell you, she told me I’m not supposed to listen to you, " she said smiling.
"Fine, then I will make you tell me," he said as he walked away.
Brian and bobby tied her hands together and tied them to a hook they had found on the wall. She struggled to get free as Nick walked up to her with his arms behind his back. He asked her again, "where is Stacy?" Andrea looked scared as she thought about what was going to happen next. Nick then wiggled his fingers toward her as her eyes got wider. She fought to get free as soon as he started tickling her tummy.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" she laughed and fought as he tickled her faster and faster. Finally, he just stopped.
"I’m gonna ask you again, where is Stacy?" he asked. She glared at him again and said, "I’ll never tell. There’s no way I would ever let this happen to her."
"There is a way, and I WILL make you tell me."
He started again abruptly, tickling her sides this time. She fought to keep standing as he tickled her faster and faster. "HEEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I WONT TELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she yelled and laughed until he stopped again to ask her. By this time, she was trying to lay down because it wore her out. She was covered in sweat from being tickled for almost 10 minutes. Neither one of them would give up.
"I’m gonna give you one last chance to tell me where Stacy is and im not gonna stop this time until you tell me the truth." Brian and Bobby stood by waiting to leave and go get her from wherever she was at. "I’ll never tell you," Andrea screamed, "I would never betray Stacy like that."
"Isn’t that cute, trying to save your best friend," Nick said as he inched toward her. Andrea struggled and tried to untie herself in desperation.
"No, dont," she yelled as nick wiggled her fingers at her. He ran up to her and began to tickle her all over her midsection as she giggled and fought.
"NOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK ILL TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEL LET ME GOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP"
Nick stopped and let her catch her breath first. Andrea lowered her head as she said that I was at the video store down the street. Brian and Bobby took off as soon as they heard the news.
"Very good job," nick said smiling. "All we have to do now is wait."
Nick sat staring at her until he had got the call that I was now in the truck on the way back to my house. Andrea screamed when she found out the news. She knew that Nick would be much harder on me.
"I’m ready," Nick said as he sat in his chair. The second round was about to come.

Well done Orange...

Another first class true story from you and another display of your literary talents. Please keep them coming.

Well, if this is a true story, then i say you have a very fun life. So I assume the next story will be your own torment. Looking forward to it immensely!

Cute story...can't wait for the sequel.
The story reminded me of all the 'interrogation tickles' I got back in H.S. They were always my favorite kind because I could let the tickles go on for as long as I wanted (under the guise of not wanting to give up the information ;) ). And man could I be stubborn when I wanted to be....lol.

Maggie

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back