• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amusement park 5

marzbarz

TMF Expert
This didn't happen at the parks either, technically speaking, but we were around.

I was feeling really bad about personal stuff yesterday. So my boyfriend-y ..thing was trying to cheer me up. I was wearing stockings from my professional attire from earlier that day, and he gave me a foot massage. I absolutely loved it. Of course. Who wouldn't? I slipped off the stockings. They were the kind where the bottoms have rubbery dots on them so they don't slip around. He massaged my bare feet and we just sat together on the ground the couples' way. I was sitting behind him, and he sat in front of me, leaning back onto my stomach. My feet were on either side of him and he lightly tickled them as we watched a movie. I wiggled my toes, smiled, and jerked. Every once in a while, he would look up to see what I was doing.

Later on we went shopping around, and at the end of the night we were in his car. We kissed. A lot. I started to tickle him. His arm was wrapped around my back in the passenger seat and I lightly stroked my nails over his stomach, his thighs, his ribs, armpits, bellybutton. Even at the lightest touch he wheezed and wiggled. I took hold of his other hand to keep it away from blocking me. "Okay, I'll let you tickle me.. Do whatever you want, just don't claw at it." I smiled and continued.

I squeezed his thigh, and he began to panic. He was much more ticklish today than he was when we were wandering around. He began to laugh.. and beg. "Ah-AH-NO take it easy! Please! AhAHA stOP!! Ahahah-noho! You gotta go easy on me.." I stopped and he caught his breath. He panted, "I need a break. And a kiss.." I giggled and kissed him before starting again.

I explored his torso with light touches. "You gotta take it easy! Be gentle!" He wheezed and threw his mouth open.

"I'm being as light and as gentle as I possibly can!"

I dipped my finger into his bellybutton. "Ah! No!" He pushed my hand away. "You gotta work your way up to that spot."

I also found a sweet spot on his side, and the side of his stomach. I barely touched him their, and he twisted in his seat "Oh no-Nohoho God!"

"I'm not even moving my hand, you're the one that's doing that. Shhhh! Relax..." He whimpered and stopped moving. I squeezed his thigh again, and he bucked.

"AAH-ah-ahAHA!" He stretched his body out, and his head was on my shoulder, mouth to my ear as he panicked and whimpered like a pup. "Ah-AH So rough! Not so rough!"

I let him take a rest and we kissed again.

"What about your feet?" I asked.

"Oh, God, my feet are.. a lot."

"Can I try?"

He looked at me with worried eyes and he hesitated. "Fine.. But just a warning, they might be stanky.."

"Haha, that's fine. I've had worse."

We moved to the backseat and he put his socked feet in my lap. He took several deep breaths. "Okay, I need one of your hands.."

I held his hand and he started to cuddle with it in fear. I touched one of his feet and he already started jerking. He threw my hand away and held the head rests. "Hold on, wait! Let me prepare."

I laughed, "You're preparing?"

"You don't understand, my feet are really ticklish."

I touched his feet with my hands. Not a stroke, not a finger. Putting them into position, he was already laughing as i touched the bottoms. He flailed at each touch, and screeched. It was everything I could possibly fantasize. I started to slip off his socks. "You want it without the socks?" He asked, "...okay. But.. Be careful." And I was oh, so gentle.

He grabbed the seatbelt and bit onto it. He fought with all his might, and he huffed and muffled whimpers and surprised laughs. There were points where begging permitted. It lasted maybe 5 minutes. We intended for 15, but i wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Have you had enough?"

"Have YOU had enough?" He asked me.

"You look like you needed rest, so I didn't know. It's up to you!"

"Well, we have about 10 minutes left." He kissed me, and said "You could still tickle me if you'd like."

I went for his upper body, feet, armpits, thighs, everywhere I could try. Pure heaven.

Afterward, he said, "You know, I think I found your ticklish spot."

"Oh yeah?"

He lifts my shirt away from my collar bone, "Yeah, right here.." He puts his mouth on the spot and nibbles and kisses, followed by licking. It DID tickle, and I was thrown into a fit of giggles for about a minute. lol

sorry this ended so abruptly lol. There were some things that I missed, but I wrote them down late the night before, so I couldn't remember at the time. haha more stories soon to come. He let me tickle him again last night as well. :p

I can strongly relate to your twitchy gentleman friend. He's lucky you're so kind and gentle with him...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back