• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fooling with the starts - conclusion

flugel1

TMF Regular
FOOLING WITH THE STARS – conclusion

A group of the DWTS competitors were on a brief tour to promote the show. Going out to the East Coast they were met with a huge snow storm. This cancelled their show and gave them a day off. Also, a chance to celebrate Shawn Johnson’s 21st birthday. As she did her first shots ever, the team opened Shawn up to a whole new world of sexuality that she had never dreamed of. Thru a couple round of shots, some sensual tickling and a dance contest Shawn Johnson grew into a new woman. And she liked it. Check out parts 1 and 2,

This is fiction, I own nothing of DWTS, everyone is over 18 and if you’re not move on.

So as the guys looked at a cheesecake covered Shawn Johnson they noticed Julianne Hough, Melissa Rycroft and Maria Menounos also had quite a bit of dessert on them as well. Maria, competitive as always, pressed the issue about who won the dance contest “You guys said you would award points and prizes. Come on, who won and what are the prizes?” although she didn’t really care. Much.

Derek Hough, Max Chermkovskiy, Apollo Ono and Tony Divaloni were hard, and hard pressed to answer. Most the blood had left there brains over the last few minutes. As they sat across from these beautiful women who had turned them on to a state of speechlessness, they weren’t sure what to do. Tony came to the rescue. “ There’s a small shower in that bathroom over there, why don’t you guys go clean up and we’ll present our findings when you return” “ I can see your ‘findings’ from here. Glad you liked the show.” Maria snarked . “And how do you know there’s a shower in there?”

“I’ll explain. Lets clean up strawberry shortcake here.” Melissa said. And the girls giggled like it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard. Melissa grabbed Shawn by the hand and they all went into the restroom. It was very tiny and the 4 girls were pressed together. Being naked and very aroused, they didn’t really mind. Melissa went into the small walk in shower and turned the water on hot. It felt great on her skin. “Ok Shortcake in ya go.” And Maria pushed Shawn into the shower with Melissa. “ BTW, I think you’ve got a new nickname” “Good, cuz I kinda hated Peanut. But I’m just not sure how to explain THIS to anyone” Shawn giggled again. Melissa started to rinse the cake off of Shawn and she took advantage and tickled her anywhere she could. Hips, sides, under the breasts, her neck. Shawn just giggled. “You are lil ticklish thing aren’t you?” Melissa teased. “How about here……..how about here……tickle tickle”. Melissa was having a great time. Since she wasn’t very ticklish she was taking advantage.

The sight of both wet, tickling girls was having a very obvious effect on Maria and Julianne who had reached around and was rubbing Maria’s butt. And then she moved behind her and moved her hands up to Marias wonderful breasts. She whispered into her ear “Derek tells me you like this” and she started tickling Maria right below and on her breasts. Maria exploded in cackles and tried to escape the room was just too small. “You little bitch…….Hahahaha……I will…………kill…….HAHAHAAHAH you and ………HIM” Julianne finally relented and playfully slapped her on the ass. “Very nice” she admired. “Yours aint bad either sista” Maria returned and started to grind her wonderful backside into the blond. As she was being butt molested by the gorgeous greek she shouted to Melissa. “ Hey, how did you know about this shower?” Julianne asked. Melissa blushed. “Tony and I snuck in here during round 2 of the shots and kinda ‘christened’ it.” She said embarrassed. Julianne and Maria yelled “ YOU WHORE” in unison and all the girls laughed.

“Ok you slut,… get out of there. We’re messy, too” Maria said and yanked Melissa out of the shower. Both Julianne and Maria jumped in messy and very turned on. They continued the cleaning, fondling, tickling, kissing, and arousing process over their newly named Shortcake. “You’ve got icing on your ass, shortcake” Maria said and tickled her butt. “Shit that tickles, Maria” Shawn giggled. “and here, too” Julianne said and tickled her breasts. “Guys come on not fair………………shit…………oh damn” Shawn tried to beg but not too hard. “And here” and Maria reached around and tickled Shawn’s inner thigh right below her most sensitive area. “HEY” she shouted. “And here” and Julianne kissed Shawn. And Shawn kissed back.The water was great, the bodies rubbing together were turning all 3 on more, if that was possible. Maria was scrubbing Shawn’s back and Julianne doing the same on her front. She started to kiss her mouth and massage Shawn’s breasts. Maria pressed her breasts into her back, began kissing her on her neck and rubbing her very wonderful ass.

Shawn was in heaven but totally confused. Her body was feeling things it never had. Her mind was trying to wrap itself around a situation that NEVER would have occurred to her. She couldn’t process all the thoughts and feelings she was having. She just knew she was very happy. Very gently, Maria reached around from behind and slipped her fingers in between Shawn’s legs and started to massage her pussy. Shawn was so sexually charged her clit was engorged and alive. Maria slipped one finger into her, and then another. Shawn’s eyes widened but she didn’t say anything. Maria pressed into her. Julianne could feel what was happening and locked eyes with her inexperienced friend.

“ It is Okay. Say no when you want. We will stop. You were close before but it wasn’t right out there, this will be. Do you want her to stop” she asked. Shawn shook her head about 1 inch to the right and left. “Let yourself go” Julianne lovingly said. And that was exactly what Shawn needed to hear. It didn’t take long and Shawn moaned, groaned, started to shake, and stiffened. Her breath caught and she had a total body orgasm. Her knees collapsed and her two friends held her as she cried quietly on Julianne’s shoulder.

“Honey …. Are you OK? I need to ask you a question. Are you a virgin?” asked Maria truly concerned. First time sexual experiences can be traumatic. She was so in the moment, it had just occurred to her this HAD to be a first time. She wrapped her arms around Shawn and hugged her tight. “No, I’ve had sex with a couple of guys, but it wasn’t very nice. It sure as hell didn’t feel like this. I wasn’t sure what the big deal was. I think I know now” Shawn said composing herself. “I’m just not very experienced.” “Honey, you WEREN’T very experienced” Julianne said and kissed her friend with the goofy, stupid grin on her face. “ Alright, lets go see what those idiots have come up with” announced Maria. The girls toweled off and were about to join the boys. “Can I ask you guys a serious question, and you won’t make fun of me” Shawn looked in 3 sets of eyes with concern. “ Of course you can” Melissa encouraged. “ I know a lot of girl athletes are, but I never thought of myself that way…..Am I a lesbian now” Shawn asked completely seriously. “ No honey, you’re not a lesbian” Maria counseled. “You’re a RETARD”……” A VERY Ticklish Retard” Julianne joined in and the 3 girls playfully slapped and tickled their friend. “Okay, lets go see what those horny idiots are up to now” Maria said.

As the beautiful, naked girls entered the room, something had changed. Their hair was damp, make up gone and they were all smiling but something was definitely different. They were 4 individual girls before, but now it was almost as if they were one. They walked in unison, their stride was the same, they held their naked bodies in the same posture, they almost had the same expression on their faces. Derek and Max noticed. And they had an idea why.

The girls approached the boys and lined up across from them face to face. “Okay you horny idiots…….who won this FUCKER?” demanded the smallest, youngest and most recently orgasmic member of the girls team. The guys were stunned and the ladies were so proud and happy for Shawn they turned their heads away and laughed.

Recovering, and looking at his ex dancing partner with admiration Derek explained.
“As the final event in the Shawn Johnson 21st Birthday Blowjob Olympics, each judge will award their points to one woman. He will then show you your prize and you will then complete the blow job Olympics” It took the girls a moment to catch on. “ what the hell, that’s not fair. You get the prize…US…and you get the fun…..US.” Maria complained.

“Lets see if I can reconstruct the events of the evening correctly, Watson” and looked at Max who just shook his head. Derek tried his best Sherlock Holmes accent. “ in this evening we have all enjoyed some food, booze and some wonderful makeout time with team members from the other side. I think we are all very happy with that. But it occurs to me, your team has enjoyed tickle sex, cheesecake sex, dancing sex, and if my eyes don’t deceive me, shower sex” The girls hung their heads and smiled in a very guilty manner. Shawn blushed hard. Derek continued “ I don’t believe we were involved in any of that. Except for one judge who might face sanctions later.” And he looked directly at Tony who could only smile. As did Melissa. “ and one of our esteemed judges was left in a very tenuous state by a member of your team” Julianne turned her head and smiled. Apollo just nodded up and down.

“ So I don’t think you have a leg to stand on. And now the results. Each judge will announce his winner, their points and present you your prize. And you will accept your prize eagerly. Agreed?” The girls looked at each other and pretty much knew the guys were right. The girls had been having much more fun. Again, Shawn wasn’t really sure what was happening but felt completely confident she could handle it. “Judge Divolani the floor is yours”

“Coming in with 7 points is the beautiful Melissa Rycroft” he announced and then dropped his shorts and presented her is erection. She smiled. “Judge Ono”
Julianne didn’t even have to listen, she knew what was coming. “Altho she scored a 10 for total sexiness, she was penalized 2 pts for total cock tease. With 8 points……Julianne Hough” and he removed his shorts to show her her prize. The girls quickly caught on. Shawn was slightly terrified, having never given or received oral sex. Derek announced “Judge Max, cuz I just hate saying your last name”

“ This was so close but coming in with 9 points is ……..Maria” and Max presented his 9 inch trophy to Maria. Who willingly accepted and looked forward to her acceptance speech. But she was pretty sure it wouldn’t involve a lot of words. “And the winner of the Shawn Johnson Blow Job 21st Birthday Olympics is…………..Strawberry Cheesecake herself. Shawn Johnson.” As everyone applauded Derek dropped his drawers and exposed to Shawn the largest penis she had ever seen. Derek was amply endowed at 10 inches and she had no idea what she was going to do. “Alright all you winners, go find a secluded spot to accept your award and I will turn out the lights.

Melissa and Tony ran to the bathroom. “She isn’t clean yet” Maria quipped and she walked up to Max and grabbed him by the penis and led him to a couch in the corner.
She sat on his lap, kissed him and started to stroke him gently. Julianne walked up to Apollo with a wry smile on her face. “I’m sorry she said” “I don’t think you mean that” he teased. Bending only at the waist she took most of his throbbing erection in her mouth in one motion and started to work her tongue. “ You’re forgiven” he almost choked. Derek grabbed Shawn by the hand and led her to a secluded couch in the corner. He turned off the lights as he went. The sounds of sex soon filled the room.

They sat on a couch and he held her close. “Derek, I’ve never done this before. I don’t really know what to do” Shawn said. It was obvious she was nervous. “ I know you set this whole thing up. I don’t understand why you picked me. You and Maria have dated. You’ve obviously had sex. Wouldn’t she have been better” Derek sincerely replied “Peanut, I want you to KNOW, what we set up was to celebrate your birthday with some stupid gifts, some booze and some dancing. 21st birthdays should be special.” This was something special she thought. “The rest of this just grew. It got out of control. I saw what you we’re going thru. But I didn’t know what to do. I got carried away too, I couldn’t stop it. I’m not sure I wanted to.” “ I’m glad you didn’t” Shawn whispered. “ I did choose you as the winner. But, because I want you to be with me, and be safe. And not have to do anything else. You don’t have to do anything. You’ve done enough, had enough, experienced enough.”

“But what ……..if I want to……..I don’t know how to …….but I want to….and with you.” Shawn said and reached for Derek’s erection and started to stroke it. It felt warm and strong. She liked the feel of it in her hand. He reached down and moved her hand. “Shawnie,[ which only he ever called her and only when she was at her most vulnerable in the competition] this is a whole different deal and you’ve experienced more than most people ever have in one day. I think that’s enough” He pulled her in even closer feeling an affection for her he never had. While he wanted to protect her there was another voice on his shoulder. It had a different opinion. “Derek, I’m not your innocent, naïve, little dance partner that you have to protect anymore” Shawn said with defiance.

But, Shawn was equally conflicted. She had had a sexual awakening unlike any other. She was both scared, aroused, unsure but wanting to continue her discovery. She felt she was safe with these people and could explore. And she wanted to do it with Derek. The darkness made it better somehow. As they sat quietly in their thoughts the sounds of sex were very evident. “ Gawd ………oh you lil shit……..Julianne…….youre amazing………..OH OH OH…..don’t stop “ Apollo moaned from across the room. Again, Maria’s unique laugh cut thru the silence. “Fuck you, If you don’t stop tickling me I will stop this right now.” She stated not meaning it. “ I can make you stop laughing” Max said and the sounds of slurping were heard. Shawn felt small and young again. She didn’t like it.

She moved her face up and kissed Derek and moved her naked body on his lap. Not hard but with passion and want. She slowly opened her mouth and offered it to him. He responded. Choreograph the kiss, Max had told her. She was. She gently broke the kiss, bit his lower lip and ran her tongue across his. Much like he had done to her earlier. She moved her hips back and forth and then moved off him. She had felt him grow. She slowly moved her hand onto Dereks large member. This was not really for his pleasure but to get some sense of direction in the dark. Derek was trying hard to do the right thing by Shawn, although there was a huge argument going on in his head. He wasn’t even sure what the right thing was at this point. His arguments were about to become moot.

Next thing he knew he felt a set of tentative lips on the head of his cock. He almost jumped out of the room. All the events and visuals of the day had left him unsatisfied and on the edge. This wasn’t helping. He felt Shawn take more of him in her tiny mouth. “OH shit” was all he could say. Next thing he knew her tongue was working and exploring. It felt like a hummingbird teasing and kissing him. This was not good. He was too large for her and hoped she would discover that and stop, relieving him of the decision. She took alittle more of him into her mouth. He felt her left hand start to massage the base. He wanted her to stop but instead involuntarily ran his hand thru her hair and started to massage the back of her head. She took this as encouragement and started to bob up and down. He was close to the edge and he knew it. “Shawn, if you don’t stop right now I’m going to cum. And I mean in your mouth. Please stop” he groaned but was powerless to stop what was going to happen. And it did.

He exploded into her. She was startled but started to swallow. She couldn’t keep up and started to choke a little. He tried to pull her mouth off him but she forcefully brushed his hand away. He was spent. And she felt powerful and in control. She liked it. A LOT. As his erection lessened he felt her lick and kiss and clean his area. She then crawled on his lap locked her legs around his thighs, put her arms around him and buried her face in his neck. He put his arms around her. He felt her hard nipples against his chest. He couldn’t see the huge smile on her face. Soon she was snoring quietly. And Derek silently wished Shawn turned 21 every day.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back