• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tried something new [M/F, explicit]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
I've never been into using gags. Laughter, pleading, and screaming are some of my absolute favorite things about tickling and being tickled. I had a session a few weeks ago, where the guy asked me to gag him - I found myself surprisingly aroused at the sight, and the fact that he couldn't safeword anymore. He couldn't say "no", he couldn't try to reason with me. He was completely at my mercy.

Zac and I were lying together on the bed a few days ago, just cuddling and talking about fetish things. I decided to tell him a new fantasy I've been having - one of being forcefully restrained in a new position; gagged and blindfolded, and tortured for at least an hour, forced to come, and tortured some more.

The next night, while Zac was in the shower, I was lying on the bed on my stomach, messing around on my laptop. Zac came in a while later, straddled my back, and closed my laptop. I was about to say "What the hell?", but he grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back. He rested one of his knees on my arms so my hands were stuck - reached behind him, and pulled out one of the belts from his army uniform. He wrapped it around my wrists and tightened it - my hands weren't going anywhere. He rolled me over onto my back, put a sock in my mouth, and a piece of tape over it. The blindfold came next, then my pants taken off, and my feet were put into the restraints at the bottom of the bed. I was pretty much in the position of an upside-down Y.

I was overwhelmed with a combination of nervousness, arousal, and excitement. In a way, it was scary - for the first time in our relationship, I had no way of telling him to stop. I couldn't say, "Okay babe, I can't take anymore." I was at his mercy, completely. I couldn't tell him if I was in pain, or short of breath - I just had to take it. The realization of that, was so arousing and exciting to me. I trust Zac more than anyone - I know that even being completely helpless to his will, that I am in good hands - he will tickle, tease, and torment me to his heart's content - but he'll make sure I love every second of it.

So he sat between my legs, lifted my shirt, and began lightly tickling my stomach. I started shaking my head back and forth - muffled laughter pouring out of me. It was, in the most literal sense, absolute torture. Up and down my sides, across my stomach, his fingers wiggled. Light circles around my navel, fingers poking around my ribs, the tickling was constant. He teased me, whispering in my ears, "Aw, does that tickle? Just let me know if it tickles too much." He lifted my shirt a little higher, exposing my bare breasts, since I wasn't wearing a bra. I heard him lean over and reach into the drawer - my body tensed. A moment later, I could feel a stiff feather tickling the side of my right breast, making its way up to my nipple and moving in slow, ticklish circles around it. I arched my back and moaned loudly, and he continued - switching between his fingers and the feathers, my nipples as hard as they could possibly be, and horribly ticklish. At some point, one of his hands reached for the body wand, and he put it between my legs - even over my panties, the vibrations were so intense! He continued tickling my breasts while the wand worked it's magic and within a minute or two, I came - my entire body gave in to the orasm, I felt it from my head to my toes. I could tell that I was extremely wet.

Zac moved the body wand off the bed, and resumed the tickling - which was ten times worse now. The orgasm left my entire body extra vulnerable to his light tickling, and he started right at my stomach again. I screamed and begged, but it didn't matter, the tickling continued. He tickled all over my stomach, up and down my sides, and back up to my breasts. My body couldn't even handle it, tears poured out. It was torture. He reached back to my toes and wiggled his fingers between them, and scraped his nails up and down my soles - I thought I was going to die! The tickling continued from head to toe, for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, he took the blindfold off and removed the gag - I was panting, exhausted, and could hardly move. He took my feet out of the restraints and undid the belt.

It's one of the most amazing experiences that I've ever had in the bedroom - the way he takes charge is SO hot, and he loves to fulfill my fantasies like I do for him. And I'm definitely into using gags once in a while now!

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great experience. :)

OK, OK.... listen here! You guys are having entirely toooo much fun here! You're going to have to tone it down for the benefit of the others here, please. :sarcasm:

(applause)

Brandi, tell Zac he's the best (though I'm sure you do all the time). Thanks for laying it all out there!

Thanks guys!

(applause)

Brandi, tell Zac he's the best (though I'm sure you do all the time). Thanks for laying it all out there!
Haha I do tell him alll the time =] He really is the best!

So you couldnt move even after being let up? :)

Oh you crazy kids and your wacky shenanigans. Thanks for the story!

Aren't you lucky, Brandi. ^_^ It's nice to know stories this lovely can appear in the True Stories section.

I'm am always amazed that the lee is still able to breath when being tickled while wearing a gag. I would have thought the gag would restrict the air flow too much. Since you didn't pass out, I guess not. Did you ever feel as if you might pass out?

I'm am always amazed that the lee is still able to breath when being tickled while wearing a gag. I would have thought the gag would restrict the air flow too much. Since you didn't pass out, I guess not. Did you ever feel as if you might pass out?

Nope, I've never felt like I was going to pass out. As long as you're good with breathing through your nose, it's fine having a gag in.

Brandi, that was an incredible story! You truly are living the dream. Like you, the laughter, pleading, and moaning are my favorite aspects of tickling, so the thought of a gag prohibiting that always turned me off. But if you can enjoy it, maybe I can too. I'll keep that in mind for any future sessions; as long as the lee is ok with it of course.

Dang...wish my wife was even a LITTLE like you, gal!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back