• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday is coming here is what i'm thinking f/m (graphic)

purple2306

TMF Expert
I have been giving this birthday alot of thought and here is what I have come up with. Let me know what you think!

I will wait till we are home alone, I will go downstairs too the basement and get set up while my wife sleeps. My plan is to use the futon, remove the mattress and fold it into bed position. When it is in the bed position there is a gap in the center of the frame about 2-3 inches wide, I will secure a toy in the center so when I am tied face down my pecker will be in this vibrating toy.

Now a few years ago I bought a wee vibe for my wife and while looking on-line I saw men have been using this toy, now not to be sick I was thinking of putting this toy on (not in!!!) my butt and the other vibrating end will go under my balls.

Since the mattress will be gone I will lie a few towels on the frame so I am not just laying on cold metal. I will also put the bed on blocks so it is higher then normal.

My thoughts are she can lie under the bed if she wants, still able to tickle my front, then get up and tickle my back side. I will tie my ankles to the bars and tie my big toes to the frame also so I wont be able to move. Then all I need to do is attach my wrists and I will be pretty helpless.

I can get tickled all over, unable to move while at the same time my happy place will be getting dual vibrations. Just thinking of this has me so excited but at the same time I am worried, once I cum I will be so sensitive and if I know my wife that will be when she decides to become a good tickler... (tickling is my thing not hers) but once in awhile she gets a little crazy and does well.

Let me know if there is anything else I should add or do? Since its a few weeks away I still need to tell her this is what I want for my birthday, I was thinking to add the disclaimer that I go first, if she is intense on me I will go nice on her when its her turn to be tied up.
Again tickling is not her thing even if she is the tickler or not. Oh well she does like bondage so thats a plus.

Thats all for now... sorry it was a little graphic, I know there are a few details most could care less about.

It sounds like a good plan. May your birthday present from her be all that you hope it to be. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back