• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having Fun With Her Feet pt. 1

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
So I have been dating this girl for about a year now. She knows that I like to tickle her whenever I get the chance, and she has been coming around to it too (though it has not always been this way). I just wanted to share what tickling her has been like for me so far.

Lets go back to before we were dating. We were sitting in a friends room in college, and somehow tickling was brought up in conversation. The girl i'm dating said "Yeah, both my ex's tried to tickle my feet when we were dating and I kicked them!" So that caught my attention that she was definitely ticklish! Even before we were dating, sometimes my friend would just do a quick tickle to her feet like if he was near them and she would pull them away quickly. I knew she was gonna be a good one! So eventually I asked her out, and we went on a few dates before I actually got around to tickling her cute little feet.

Now for a description of my girlfriend. She is 5'3, 115 pounds, and has size 6.5 slim feet and sometimes red painted toes (summer only). Basically, she's adorable :) Her laugh is amazing! She was a soccer player so she has nicely shaped legs too. Shoulder length brown hair, and gorgous blue eyes.

So lets get to the fun part. It was in the summer that I was staying at her house. There was an open guest room downstairs, and she came down there to cuddle and talk. I don't remember how, but somehow, I ended up down by her feet which were already bare! So I remember she was sassing me about something, and I grabbed her right leg and held her ankle with my right hand and started wiggling my fingers over whatever part of her foot I could! Since this was my first time tickling her, I focused mainly on her soles because I thought that's where she would be most ticklish. However, when I got to her toes, she went berserk! Total tickling was maybe a minute or so, but I was turned on! Needless to say the sheets were pulled off from her thrashing around. The next day, she said that I was almost kicked! Her younger sister was saying that she too always has to be careful around her bf because he will tickle her feet as well.

I have tickled her a lot more since then and will hopefully post those on here as well!

Very nice story SwingerJ thanks for sharing and happy tickling of her feet.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back