• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki Ziering POSSIBLY in the tickle chair

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I was listening to Howard this morning, and he was talking to a caller about the super hot Nikki Ziering. The caller(maybe one of us)asked Howard about putting Nikki in the tickle chair, and Howard said sure, he'd do it. However the subject quickly changed, and the tickle chair wasn't mentioned again. I know sometimes Howard's come through for us, and sometimes he's let us down, and that's why I emphasized that this is only a possiblity. However just the thought of Nikki being tickled is worthy of a mention.

Yeah!

Wow...I do hope he follows through with that. Thanks for posting!

Bandit

Nikki Ziering's a model and actress. She used to be one of the girls on the game show "The Price Is Right," and she was in the movies "Servicing Sara" and "Austin Powers in Goldmember" last summer. For more about her, visit her website at:

http://www.nikkiziering.com/

Sorry, ddd, that's all I know. :D

She is also the wife of Ian Ziering, from Beverly Hills 90210

Raul

She'll be on Thursday A.M

It's dial a date with Nikki on Thursday.

It didn't happen

Oh she was on the show...It's true. She was looking damb good...oh it's DAMB ture. But did that big nosed baffoon bother to ask implie or hint about tickling Ooooooh Nooooooo! Well I wrote to Nikki ( [email protected] ) and told her I was glad that big hearted High Pitch Eric won instead of that Double Jerk Double A. At least she won't have to be afraid to bend over, just don't take your eye's off your food LOL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back