• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Senior Trip to China

BaseballGirl

I've only posted one story on here before, frankly because tickling opportunities have been slim to none so far (hoping to change that one day). I noticed though that the few opportunities that have come about are always when I'm traveling. I'm an avid traveler so these surprises have made it even more fun over the years in all the different places I've been.

This story is my first real tickling experience. It took place some time ago, the summer after my senior year of high school. I took my senior trip to China for a week and a half. Besides it being one of the best times of my life, it gave me one of the best nights I can ever recall. I debated posting this for awhile, but it was so fun I had to share...

I was with a group of fourteen students from my high school, and a couple other small groups from another state. It was a student tour so we had a teacher with us, a few chaperones and a tour guide. During our first night in Xi'an (wonderful place, you should go) our tour guide informed us about a "traditional Chinese massage," as he called it. So we got seven of us together, (I was the only girl that decided to go) boarded the bus and drove to the massage parlor.

Once we were in there they took us into a room with seven perfect massage chairs...they weren't like face down with your head through a hole like I assumed, they were soft couches - slightly inclined for you to lay face up. They brought us nice, soft outfits to change into and even brought us tea. It was lovely and formal ...sadly though, we were neither lovely nor formal.

They gave all the guys a woman as their masseuse, but they gave me a man. I admit I was a little uncomfortable with a random guy touching me but I trusted he was a good masseuse. All of them started massaging us at about the same time. The moment he touched my shoulders I tensed up, but I didn't want to laugh and out myself as ticklish, so I held my breath. One by one, all of the masseuses worked their way down our arms, stomach and sides. Out of the blue, my friend Jeff who was sitting to my left started laughing hysterically screaming "OH MY GOD YOU'RE TICKLING ME, WHY ARE YOU TICKLING ME?" I don't know if that broke the ice or what- but at that moment all seven of us began laughing our heads off. I think we were all so busy holding it in to seem tough that once Jeff laughed, we could relax and let it out.

They massaged us everywhere, contorted us into positions that I don't think I will ever be able to get into again and all the while it tickled more than anything I've ever felt in my life. Once he got to my legs, I was a mess, pretty much laughing before he even touched me and literally screaming whenever he so much as brushed my knee. At some point I remember he grabbed my foot, smiled at me, and started tickling it all over, completely intentionally. I was gone. I ended up curled up in a fetal position just laughing for no reason. I'm sure you lees understand the feeling... You're so not in control that if someone so much as reaches for you, you're laughing uncontrollably.

At some point my masseuse actually gave up and left the room, visibly annoyed. I laid there gasping for breath, yet still laughing.The others though...they were taking full advantage of my friends' ticklishness and everyone was basically screaming. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen: looking around the room watching six dudes basically being tickled to death.

Needless to say when it was over we were all exhausted (and slightly crying) while we paid our masseuses. I tried to give mine a big tip because I felt so bad about how I couldn't handle the massage but I doubt it made up for the amount of noise we made. The next morning I expected to feel relaxed because of the massage, but of course I only felt sore from all the laughing.

One more thing: we flew to Beijing a few days later and I sat by a woman in a group from another state. She and a couple of her friends had gone to the parlor that night and opted only for the foot massage. Eyes wide, I said "oh my gosh how did you handle that?" She said it was fine and relaxing. I stared at her and said "so...so you didn't laugh? It didn't tickle?" She shook her head and said, rather disapprovingly, "no, we were quiet. We know what happened to you guys though. We heard you screaming bloody murder from all the way down the hallway."

I honestly couldn't help but feel immensly proud that seven eighteen-year-old kids had certainly made a fool out of themselves halfway across the world and would have a wonderful travel story they could share for years to come. :)

Great story. I wish I had been there, too. Thanks for sharing your experience here.:D

Cute and funny story :). Esp when the masseuse INTENTIONALLY tickled your feet haha. Thanks for posting!

Wow = what fun. I wish I could find a legitimate masseuse at a legit spa out in the Chicago area who, on the sly, would tickle me all over. I'd wouldn't snitch and I'd tip well. (Anyone out there nearby - PM me) Ah well ....

What I wouldn't give to have been in that room on one of those couches! Fantastically told. So glad you had the experience, and thanks for sharing it. Traveling to China never seemed so appealing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back