• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a little fun with the girls after work FF/M, FM/F, M/F

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
this is my first time ever posting an experience :/ hope someone likes it.

so the other night after work we had a little celebration downstairs, drinks and such and eventually there was only me and two of my colleagues left; we'll call them sophie and lauren for the sake of privacy and all that jazz.

lauren is 28 good looking and bubbly. a very slim and petite girl, about 5'5", tanned with black hair and sophie is super pretty, 23 a little shorter and quite curvaceous, light brown skin and a head of brown curls.

we were fooling around and they drew on my face with lipstick then pretended to rub it off and i didn't believe them for a second so made for the stairs to check what was going on in the mirror. both girls bolted to stop me...sophie stood in the doorway blocking the stairs whilst lauren grabbed my arms and shouted "tickle him!" to stop me overpowering her.

now i'm EXTREMELY ticklish so as soon as soph's wiggling finger touched my sides i fell to the ground in a fit of giggles. after this i was really attacked. i fell on top of sophie and in turn pulled lauren on top...both of them prodding and squeezing my sides, underarms and neck i tried to curl into a ball in defence and begged them to stop, not that it helped. then deciding to try and pull off my vans.
i couldn't have them getting to my feet so i half-heartedly tried retaliating, throwing little pokes and tickles at the two of them (who were both definitely ticklish) i had lauren giggling like a little girl when i spidered up and down her sides and stomach however to no avail...they ganged up on me running nails down my neck and tickling my sides and stomach until i was laughing mush and stole one shoe. after this they went back over to the sofa.

once there they returned what was mine and we somehow decided to pick on sophie. she sat in between us so lauren pinned her arms and shoulders down while i grabbed and tickled her sides and hips. she laughed and squirmed so hard but didn't really put up much of a fight. she threw her legs up in the air though, so i took advantage and gave her thighs and knees a good squeeze before running my fingers behind her knees and lauren dug into her under arms. sophie was a mess in a big old fit of laughs with a couple tears rolling down her beautiful face. after a few minutes we let her go and catch her breath then the same thing happened again later for about five minutes.

a short while after all this fun we grabbed a cab back to sophies where we spent the night. in soph's room we shared a bed and at one point the girls sat side by side chatting while i laid across the foot of the double bed. out of nowhere lauren stuck her bare size four foot in my face; once i recovered from the initial shock i went straight to work. i shimmied up and locked her ankles in my arm and went to town scribbling my fingers over her soft little feet. she wriggled, rolled and screamed out in giggles. telling me her feet were really ticklish and begging no only fuelling the fire i stroked up and down her soles and circled around the balls of her feet for a little bit before letting her go.

in the morning sophie got up for work and left me and lauren top to tail in bed a while longer, lauren drifted in an out of sleep but i was pretty much awake and waiting for her to get up and ready to leave. while lying there i opened my eyes and she'd pulled the covers off of her feet whilst snoozing. both slender soles lie there a few inches from my face and hands. lauren has nice high arched and slim little toes. i wanted so much to reach out and tickle but i was so afraid of her reaction, didn't want her to start questioning if i had a fetish or make anything awkward at work so i sat and suffered in silence until we both got up and went to work.

Those are my favorite type of surprise play sessions. I'm glad that you got a tickling memory like that. Thanks for sharing it with us.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back