• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having fun with her feet part 2!

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
This is a continuation of part 1 (hence the part 2! lol) Anyways, the second time I tickled my current GF, we were on a camping trip. We were doing some jet skiing, and her bathing suit just happened to be a bikini! I tickled under her arms whenever I got the chance, and when she would drive the jetski, I would wrap my arms around her stomach and tickle that or goose her sides. All of those tickles not lasting very long though.

The real fun began later that night as we were getting ready for bed. We were sharing a camper with some friends, but I just had to have some fun :) So anyways, she had nice legs (as mentioned in part 1). And as we were getting dressed for bed her thighs were in prime tickling spots. So I of course went to work on them! I probably tickled her thighs for a good 30 seconds before she threatened to scream and kick the walls.

I knew that night that I had found a new fun tickle spot on my girlfriend.

Only more to come!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back