• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Pt. 5

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
After the TickleGirl's victory party, which included heavy partying and some playful tickling, all the girls were dead tired.
"We sure had some fun last night," Britney said.
"You've got that right," Sarah replied.
Melissa then went and lightly fluttered her nails across Britney's bare tummy. Britney giggled and rolled over.
"And a lot of tickling last night too," Melissa smiled.
"Yeah, i remember you tickled me and Britney a lot, but we never got a chance to tickle you," Sarah said, slowly moving towards Melissa.
"Well that was last night, let's just focus on the other team right now, right mandy?" Melissa said frightenly.
"Well i wouldn't might seeing you get a tickling, you've got a pretty tummy," Mandy replied.
"Uh, thanks, but--"
Melissa was cut off as Sarah dug her nails into her sides form behind and then pushed her to the ground.
Melissa fell as Mandy sat on her legs, and sarah held up her arms, Britney then straddled the sexy Melissa.
"Let's see what you've got hiding under that widdle tank-top," Britney teased as she slowly slid up her tank-top, revealing her sexy tanned, toned, tummy inch by inch, until the shirt was under her perk breasts. Britney placed all ten nails at the bottom of her flat tummy, and gently marched them up to her ribcage, and then coming back, causing her to twist and shout in laughter.
"Noheheheheheehaaahahahaple-plehehehehehehsehehehehstophehehahaha!!!"
Britney traced a circle around Melissa's cute tiny innie, and then dove her finger in, wiggling into all the ticklish skin.
"Heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"
When Britney hit her bellybutton Melissa's body bucked like a bronco, but then her body fell back limply. Britney then quickly digs her nails into Melissa's tight ribcage, causing the soft flesh to light on fire in ticklishness.
"Okay, okay let her up, she's had enough," Britney called off.
Mandy and sarah both let up, as Melissa panted ofr breathe.
"A good tickle always wakes me up in the morning, now let's get that mail and win another award!" Britney cheered as Sarah raced off to get the mail.
The Goochie-Goo tribe was deeply burned from the lost of a member, and wnated this reward bad. They strode in confidently, meeting Elizabeth and the TickleGirls tribe, lead by Britney holding their feather which they won last time.
"I'm glad you brought your feather, because whatever you win in rewards, you can use in reward and immunity challenges,' Elizabeth explained.
"This is today's reward challenge. I'll pick out of this hat the name of a girl from each tribe, that girl will be tied up standing to those two trees over there. In secret i will write parts of words on her body. One part per underarm, one part on the ribcage, and one part on the tummy." Each girl from the oppsoing tribe tickles the girl in each of the places. If you can get the girl to say mercy, yo can take off the cards on top of the parts of the word, and work to unscramble the word. First team to unscramble the word and tell me it, wins."
All girls shook their heads.
"Okay, let's see...from TickleGirls it's...Sarah! And from Gootchie-Goo it's...Christina!" Okay you 2 girls, come with me while i write the words and tie you up." They followed Elizabeth into the woods.
The rest of the tribes waited for a good 15 minutes, then they saw Christina and Sarah, both tied with their arms high above their heads and pieces of paper taped to their upper arms and ribs and tummy.
"Get in your positions girls," Elizabeth instructed.
Angelina and Jessica postioned themselves at Sarah's tummy, while Jennifer was at her armpits. At the opposing tree, Kirsten and Melissa were at Christina's armpits, while Britney and Mandy hovered around her cute ticklish tummy.
"Go!"
The tribes began. With Sarah, Jennifer drilled her fingers methodically into her soft armpits, causing her to giggle, while Angelina furiously dug into her delicate ribcage through her thin shirt, and Jessica slid her hands under her shirt and goosed her waist. Sarah's head thrashed back and forth, screams of laughter pouring out of her mouth like a waterfall.
meanwhile, Britney was using their prize to good use, slowly twirling it in Christina's cute bellybutton, while Mandy scratched her nails up and down her sides. Kirsten and Melissa started out stroking Christina's baby soft pure armpits, but soon pacened it up into quick finger poking, wanting to win badly. Christina's blonde hair twirled like a tornado, as Christina shot out bursts of laughter like a machine gun.
This continued for 10 full minutes, until Angelina and Jessica found a way to break the sweet Sarah. Angelina lowered down and started to lick her cute innie, while Jessica madenly danced her nails quickly across her jiggling tummy.
"Hehehehehahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!M-m-mercy!!!!!hwehehehehehehheeee!!!" Sarah screamed out, and then fell limp as each girl immdeiately stopped and untaped the paper. The parts were el,tr,ic, and ec.
10 seconds later Christina shouted out mercy cause of intense armpit tickling. Their parts were to, she, bru, and oth. Both teams puzzled over their clues. Suddenly it hit Jennifer.
"Electric! Our word is electric!" She shouted.
"Very good Jennifer, Gootchie-Goo is the winner! Did you figure out your word TickleGirls?" Elizabeth asked.
"Nope," Britney replied sadly.
"It was toothbrushe, and thats's Gootchie-Goo's prize, an electric toothbrush, great tool for tickling. Sarah and Christina where soon untied, and Gootchie-Goo tribe embraced in a giant group hug.
"it's okay, we can let them win once," Kirsten said reassuirngly. That seemed to brighten her teams spirits.
"Come on, let's get back to camp, i need some rest if we're going to beat them in a few hours at the immunity challenge," sarah said regaining her composure.
Then the tribes once again went their separate ways, having no idea what was in store for them in a few hours...
To Be Continued...

Hey tummy,

I'm still looking forward to Angelina's challenging, resistance-filled downfall.

Keep up the good work, it's appreciated!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back