• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Au pair tickling

Lostcause13

Verified
Hey all, been gone a while but ive got a great story for everyone. Its a little long winded for not a huge amount of tickling, but it was a lot of fun.

So it starts out the weekend before last, we've got a formal ball and my buddy's gf set me up with a date. His girlfriend Maggie is an au pair from South Africa, and she set me up with another of her au pair friends for the weekend. I met her friday night to hang with my buddies and their dates from out of town. Since most people bring a date from home/longtime gf its usually a weekend thing, so we were all hanging at my house (parents left town for the weekend and we live less than an hour from base) and im getting to know this girl, we'll call her tammy, and Tammy's hitting it off with my friends and the girls no trouble at all, about 9 that night i took her home bc she had an 8AMhair appt and i was not gonna be able to get her there in time. Fast forward

So saturday night after the event everyone meets up at my house again and We're playing ring of fire around my coffee table, Tammy starts tickling me for no reason and when I try to get her back her sides aren't ticklish! She terrorized me all night lunging at my sides even if she rarely got me, shes only 5'2 and like 100 pounds so not hard to fend off, but I couldnt fight back! I'd always jump hugely and start swatting at her hands, she thought it was so funny! So the next morning before everyone's up im in my living room just relaxing and she comes down, we get to chatting. At some point she tried tickling me again and i wrestle her onto my lap facing away from me with an arm pinning her hands to her chest, and i start probing her. She laughs saying she's only got one spot and i'll never find it, but boy did I. It was her ribs, at this point she starts squirming and giggling and thrashing around like crazy until i finally get her to give up through her giggles, it took a good five minutes. It was quite a five minutes as she gave out the cutest little giggle, thrashed around and tried to get her hands free to tickle me back, but finally I got her to give up. She kept trying to tickle me before everyone else was up, but now that I knew her spot she didnt stand a chance. She tried a good three or four times but it always ended with her begging me to stop through her laughter and promising to be good. Later after everyone else left we were cuddling on the couch watching tv and i gave her a foot rub that nearly put her to sleep. She wouldnt let me take her socks off, but her tiny feet still were fun to play with in socks. I massaged her feet gently until I was ready to tickle her again :) sadly every time I started getting her good my dog came in barking so I let up. I also found another spot in her armpit, which made her squirm and laugh even louder than her ribs. Monday she gave me a hint she may have liked it. She claimed she'd have nightmares about it, and i said i did too but they werent nightmares, then made me tell her about them even after I told her I didnt really have any tickle dreams lol. Theres more from last weekend but another time, its hard to type on a smartphone. Hope you enjoyed

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back