• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Little Bang Theory - part one

flugel1

TMF Regular
The Little Bang Theory

Kaley Cuoco

Melissa Rauch

This is fiction, I own nothing. If you’re not 18 better move on.

Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch, Penny and Bernadette from the Big Bang Theory, were going to San Diego for a weekend seminar to promote their show and discuss their experiences. The focus was women in comedy, which explained why none of the guys were there. Myiam Bialick, who plays Amy was very sick and unable to attend. The weekend was very loose and afforded both girls a lot of free time, which they were looking forward to. There was one panel discussion scheduled, one film review and a Q & A. The hotel had an amazing spa, which they were planning to take full advantage of.

It was only a couple of hours from LA, so the girls decided to drive fri nite after filming. They left about 11 and were at the hotel about 1:15. Both girls were still excited from the day and weren’t ready to go to bed. “Well, bar or room service? What do you think” Kaley asked Melissa. Kaley was always ready for a party. While Melissa’s character is quiet and quirky, Melissa was much more lively and fun. “Lets just get a bottle of vodka and hang in the suites. I’m not sure I’m ready to meet and greet at 1:30” “Done” was Kaley’s response.

The girls had grown close over the past few years. Kaley had been in the business and a very high profile name for years. Melissa was more of an indie, gorilla theater type performer. Having done her own stand up she could hold her own. Kaley had become a breakout star from TBBT and it had resulted in the ending of her engagement. Melissa had just joined the show around then and was a source of strength for Kaley. They had continued to grow close ever since.

They crashed in their rooms, changed into shorts and tee shirts. Kaley called room service and ordered vodka, mixers and some tequila and limes. About 15 minutes later she heard a knock on the door. Standing there was a very cute bar staff boy with a cart, and behind him Melissa was making all kinds of obscene gestures about what Kaley should do to the young man. Kaley invited him in and Melissa followed. “Thanks, I appreciate this” Kaley said as she was signing the check. “So, whats your name?” Melissa asked. “I’m Mike” he replied. “Looks like you work out” Melissa said in full flirt mood. “ Yeah, I do the occasional triathalon thing” he smiled. “ I could tell. My friend her is an equestrian. She loves horses. Or anything horse related. Mike you got anything horse related” Melissa flirted. “Uh, what?” Mike was lost.

“Don’t mind her. She was dropped on her head as a child” Kaley said trying not to laugh but to shut Melissa up. “Are you just getting on, or will you be getting off later, Mike?” Melissa asked completely innocently with nothing innocent about it. Mike was not picking up. “ No, I got the night shift, and afternoon tomorrow. Bad weekend. Hey thanks, I appreciate it” he said sincerely as he looked at the tip Kaley left him. “Well, hopefully we’ll see you again, Mike. Nite” Melissa teased as he left.

“What is wrong with you, you little idiot” Kaley said smiling as she started mixing a couple of drinks. “What you’re not married, you’re not dating, you’re hot, he’s young and cute”…….and then she came up behind Kaley and put her arms around her waist.
“Were in San Diego, on the company tab, no papparazzi’………she started to lightly tickle Kaleys sides. Kaley started to squirm and giggle. “ Lil bitch, If you don’t stop I’m spilling these drinks and that would be bad” Melissa continued her gentle assault.

“When was the last time you had some ‘fun’, I saw you looking at him. He’s CF quality.” That was a reference to an inside joke they had about where they worked on the show. Guys that were hot were cheesecake factory quality or CF quality. “And you know you’re fine, with a great ass” which she slapped. “Hey you horndog, what has gotten into you” Kaley laughed. “The question is whats going to get into you this weekend” Melissa responded and really started tickling her sides. “SHIT, STOP THAAAT>…….Ok that’s it Munchkin, now you die>>>>>>>>>” At 5’7” Kaley towered over the maybe 5’ Melissa.

And Kaley turned around and charged and threw Melissa on the couch. “I’m not the only one who is ticklish” and she put her hands under her shirt and attacked her sides. “GAWD, KALEY, STOP>>>>>>HAHAHAHEHEH< SHIT YOU BITCH< THAT TICKLES SO BAD< IM SORRY.” “At least you know whose boss” smiled Kaley.
She got off the couch and got the drinks. “You’re in a weird mood tonite, whats going on?”

“Nothing, I’m just feeling silly and looking forward to the weekend its been awhile since I’ve gotten away and just had fun. And theres no one I’d rather be with than you”
Melissa said honestly. “Aw thanks, I am looking forward to hanging out with you this weekend too” Kaley was sincere. “And maybe a cute bar guy or two” Melissa teased.
Kaley threw a pillow at her “ Drink your drink, Yentl” and they both laughed.

Kaley was aware that Melissa was right. She hadn’t really dated or even been with someone in a while. She also knew that Melissa and her husband were having problems. She wasn’t aware of all the details but she was glad to see her friend smiling and her goofy self again. Hadn’t been that way for a while. They had a couple more drinks and called it a nite. They had the panel discussion tomorrow. At least it wasn’t til 10.

The panel discussion was uneventful and, thankfully, shorter than usual. Both girls appreciated that it was more focused on their craft and how they approached scenes then who they were dating. But they were both looking forward to the spa session the hotel had booked. Massage, Mani Pedi. They came out of the changing room in matching robes. “Very nice, Munchkin” Kaley said smiling. “ You look good too, BigFoot” Melissa smiled. Kaley had always been sensitive about the size of her feet and since she broke her ankle had a vicious scar on it as well. “Nice, …..bitch” she said smiling.

“Okay loser buys the first drink. Man or woman masseuse? “ Melissa proposed. “I say man” Kaley bet. “ Okay I take woman” Melissa replied. They continue to sample the complimentary champaign as they waited. In 2 minutes the bet was addressed, kinda.
In entered a Swedish goddess, and a Jamacian prince. “Hello, I am Inga and this is De’ron. We are for your massage. Do you have a preference?” Inga asked. Before Kaley could even take her eyes off of these 2 perfect creatures Melissa piped up. “Inga you’ll be perfect for me and De’ron, please take good care of my friend” And with that the girls slipped off their robes and laid naked on the tables. Melissa slyly watched as Kaley got positioned on the table. She followed suit. Both Inga and De’ron positioned towels over their backsides and proceeded to relief the stress of the 2 TV stars.

The massages were wonderful and both girls enjoyed them immensely. Deep tissue, warm oil, and hot stones. De’ron then said “ alright, please turn” and Kaley did. Melissa did quickly too, enjoying the sight of her friend being massaged by the gorgeous Jamacian. She wasn’t hating what Inga was doing to her. Melissa made sure she could keep an eye on her beautiful friend. “Are there places you prefer I not touch Miss?” Inga asked. “Nope, you’ve got free range” Melissa said dreamily. “How ‘bout you Bigfoot?” she teased. “You keep calling me that and you’ll get my BigFoot up your Munchkin Ass!” Kaley laughed. “ I think that’s a no, De’ron” Melissa flirted.

Next thing both girls knew warm, aromatic oil was being rubbed across their breasts in a manner that was producing more sexual stress than stress relief. Altho neither girl wanted to complain. Both masseuses knew their business. As they moved down and started on the legs, the girls were in heaven. Melissa was enjoying the entire experience, but she had also slipped De’ron a hundo to do everything he could to arouse Kaley without her being aware. It was not the first time De’ron had be asked this and he knew exactly what to do.

He started to work on her soles and he knew exactly where the erotic spots were. He worked them expertly. He moved up her legs to right behind her knees and continued to excite her nerves. He teased her inner thighs and hips and Kaley was starting to feel the sensations. He teased her sides and right below her breasts and she grew more aroused. He started to work on her neck and right behind her ears and she was starting to become concerned at the effect it was having. She could feel her wetness growing.

Suddenly there was a quiet gong sound. “Thank you very much, we hope you enjoyed it. The hour is up now” Inga said as they both stopped their manipulations. “This has been comped by the hotel. Please come back any time” and with that they both left. Kaley’s eyes were shut and she laid on the table. Melissa propped herself up on her elbows and noticed the very erect nipples of her friend. “Someone enjoyed themselves” she teased.
“Uhn, what,…. yeah it was great….” Kaley barely said. “Come on, were both covered in oil, Lets go clean up before the film viewing tonite……..Big Nips.” and she playfully tweaked both of Kaleys very erect nipples. “Hey, What, damn it, shit” ……Kaley was a tad over stimulated. But both girls went to the shower to remove the oil.

The water was hot, the massage was great and both girls were in a state of wonderful relaxation and some sexual arousal. Melissa was more than a little excited. She drank in the site of her beautiful, naked costar under the shower. It wasn’t helping her current emotional state. She grabbed a wash cloth and came up behind Kaley. “Here, let me help” and she started to wash and massage Kaleys back. It felt great, as Melissa moved to K’s butt it still felt great. As she moved down her legs it felt better. Kaley wasn’t really thinking about it, just enjoying the sensations like she had for the past hour.

When Melissa moved her hands around front and started to clean and massage Kaleys breasts, suddenly it got her attention. Unfortunately, or fortunately it felt so good she really didn’t say anything. As Melissa moved her wash cloth down Kaley’s stomach, her head finally caught up to her body. “Hey, what the fuck are you trying to pull?” she said not in anger but in shock. “ What, were both covered in 16 kinds of Jamacian / Swedish oil and have to go to this film thing. Just trying to clean you off. Now its your turn. Help me” and she tossed the wash cloth to Kaley, turned around and smiled to herself. Lets see if this is working Melissa thought to herself.

Kaley was confused and horny but really wasn’t thinking that Melissa was trying to seduce her. She started to scrub her back, down to her butt and reached down to her little legs. “ Damn munchkin, your tough to reach from up here” Kaley teased. “ Here let me help” Melissa said and turned around and faced her friend. She put her arms around her and drew her close. “ See if this helps” she smiled. Melissa was loving being so close to her gorgeous, naked friend and was very curious to see where this would go.

“Rauch, what the fuck are u trying to do. You’ve tried to hook me up with anything with a dick , including the statue of David in the fountain since we got here. And now were naked in the shower and you’re going all girls gone wild on me. So what’s up?” Kaley asked with more interest than anger. It was about that time she realized Melissa was massaging her ass and she didn’t really mind. “I don’t know maybe just this” And with that she grabbed Kaleys beautiful face, pulled it down to hers, and kissed her. Lip to Lip, and held her tight.

Kaley was initially stunned and her mind wanted to pull away. That was every thought she had. But her arms reached out and held her little friend closer and she opened her mouth and they had a tongue battle. Melissa moved her hands down to just below Kaleys ass cheeks and started to tickle. Kaley exploded in laughter. “What the fuck, you little shit. You’re shower making out with me and you go for the butt tickle. I didn’t even know I was ticklish there. You completely suck!” Kaley yelled. Melissa kissed and inhaled her left breast, which caught Kaley by surprise and caught her breath. “ I’m willing to” Melissa said looking up into her beautiful friends eyes. “I bet you are, but we’ve got mani pedi on the books. Go get dressed, you little perv. I’ll deal with you later” Kaley smiled as she said it. “I hope so” Melissa smiled. So they went to the mani / pedi and Melissa continued to plan her weekend.

So Melissa Rauch had been flirty, teasy and beyond the bounds of friendship with Kaley Cuoco. But Kaley had not really disagreed. So they went to the mani / pedi the hotel offered after being less than completely satisfied after the massage.

“so what do think about Mike?” Melissa asked. “Mike, who?” Kaley replied. “Oh, Please, big dick, bring us food and drink Mike, as if u didn’t notice?” Melissa countered. “The fucking bus boy, that’s who your trying to hook me up with now, the fucking bus boy” Kaley responded just alittle ticked. “ I’m not trying to get u married, just have US some fun. He would certainly be CF, yes?” Melissa asked. “OK he was kinda hot and young and maybe fun. But that’s not what I’m into this weekend.” “Really, and so what are you into this weekend?” Melissa asked really wanting to hear the answer.

“Oh, shut up u lil perv. I just want to chill” was her answer. So they got girled up and did the film showing that evening and went to the after party. The party was uneventful. A lot of hellos, thank yous, how’d you get in the business, we love your show and the like. The girls were thankful to get back to the hotel to chill. “Get changed and come down to the room” Kaley said as they left the elevator. “See you in a few” Melissa replied. As soon as she entered her room, she picked up the phone. “Room Service, please……

Kaley heard the knock about 10 minutes later. There was the munchkin looking drop dead adorable. On the show they make Bernadette look somewhat demur. In real life, Melissa was gorgeous. Petite with a great figure, beautiful blue green eyes, and infectous smile and flawless skin. She strolled into the suite in pink shorts and a cute bright yellow tee that read “I’m normal sized, you’re on steroids”, her hair was back in a cute pig tail. She had on shower shoes. “Well you look comfy” Kaley complimented. “I’m built for comfy, not for speed” She said. As she did she noticed how naturally gorgeous Kaley was. She was one of those people that was sexy in a gown or sweats. Tonite she’d done both, currently sporting red cloth Nike shorts, and a white wife beater that emphasized she was braless. Melissa smiled to herself. “Feel like a movie?” Kaley asked. “ Sure lets see what they got” Melissa said

They decided on “Bridesmaids” as it was starting Melissa asked “Have you ever played the Bridesmaids drinking game?” “Hell no, what is that?” Kaley practically snorted. “Everytime Kristen Wiig’s character embarrasses herself we take a shot. It just makes it more fun”. Kaley looked at Melissa and just shook her head. Melissa fake pouted and it was over. “Ok, you soon to be drunk munchkin, fire em up” So Melissa ran and cut some limes and opened up the tequila. They fired down 2 in the first half hour. On top of what they had at the party, they were feeling no pain. There was a knock on the suite door. “ Whatthefuck” Kaley slurred a little. Then she shot an accusing glance at Melissa who looked as innocent as a cat burglar. “What?” she pretended. Another knock “Room Service” came the voice from across the door. “ You’re a dead woman” was all Kaley could say.

Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated. If you like the style and celeb thing there are 2 others you might like - a dancing with the stars thing featuring Shawn Johnson primarily called fooling with the stars; and a General Hospital thing featuring Kirsten Storms and Kelly Monaco called party foul. I've got part two of the Bang series coming up. Again. Feedback very much appreciated. Thnx

Kaley is soo smmokin' hot... def in my top 10 all-time tickle crushes! (hell, top 5 even)...

That said, Bernadette is so ridiculously adorable! When I watch the show, I swear my teeth hurt, she so sweet

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back