• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reputations Do Follow You (Or Guys Don't Realize Girls Share Everything)

SmileyTkls

2nd Level Orange Feather
Recently, I was catching up with a female former college classmate with whom I've kept in touch over the years, and in order to bribe her into doing some housecleaning for my friend she married, I offered to rub her feet, which he just doesn't have the knack to accomplish well. I, naturally, had to work in some tickles during the massage, and while she's not super ticklish, she did giggle and pause while talking occasionally. She thanked me profusely, and my buddy got some housework without the bribe effort on his part. Fast forward a few weeks, she and I are playing a game online and chatting, she says that I did a great job as usual. I scan my memory, and I can't ever recall doing before for her. So, I asked when I'd done it before for her to make it 'as usual.' She replies that she'd heard I rubbed feet well from mutual friends, one I had had a crush on, and the other I had dated in college. Fortunately, she couldn't see me blush online, never having known how my 'rep' had been circulated, though as much as I volunteered to do it, I suppose I should have. LOL. She also mentioned she was willing to be bribed to do more chores, if I was willing. It's so hard living up to a reputation. :)

Smiley

Yes, Liberitne and Kittentoes have explained the same point at gatherings: Women will talk to each other about the men in their community, so men will develop a reputation, good or bad.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back