• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny The Clown F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Why a clown?”, James asked.

It was a good enough question, William thought. His son, Billy, was turning 10 today. Not 6. William sipped his Captain Morgan and leaned against the wall next to James. It was his ex-wife's idea. She was forever under the impression that not only was Billy 6 years old till the end of time, but also that he had a sense of humor. Billy had several things in common with his father. The biggest being their very cynical personality.

“I don't think I have heard Billy laugh since he was a toddler.” James remarked, eying the little boy with the stone face who was watching the clown with his friends. They were all in hysterics watching Jenni the clown perform in front of the couch.

“I don't think he has.” William responded, “but I don't see how anybody of any age would find this shit funny. Balloon animals, honking nose, a whole lotta crap if you ask me.

“I think the clown is more for us actually.” James chuckled.

“Oh, give me a break, Jimmy. I don't know what's weirder: That the kids think she is funny in all of that make-up, or that you think she is sexy in it.”

“Yeah, right. Like you don't have weird fantasies?”

“Fuckin-A right I don't.” William answered with a deadpan tone.

“C'mon, look at those tits. It won't be too long before Billy is all over something like that.” James said.

“Excuse me? What does that mean? You saying my son is a pervert? That he's got a thing for clowns?”

“No. Chill, Bill. I am saying look at that body. As I was saying, I think that the clown is more for us to watch.”

It was hard for William to disagree once he stopped and thought about it. He stared at Jenni. She was maybe 19 or 20. Her curvy body showed through her satin costume. Her bright smile was accentuated by her facepaint. Her bright orange wig looked ridiculous, but then again, that was probably the point. He thought back to a Batman cartoon he had seen and thought of Harley Quinn, the Joker's girlfriend. Still, though. All that make-up... weird. Too damn weird.

Jenni spoke up in the front of the room.

“Now, where is the birthday boy?” she asked happily.

The kids pointed to Billy. He sunk back in his chair, sulking. He hated clowns and couldn't believe that his mother had asked this woman to perform in front of his friends. Jenni looked at him.

“Oh, cheer up. Come here.” She pulled up a folding chair and sat down in it. “Sit on my lap.”

“Now we're talking.” James smirked. William realized that his friend might be little buzzed from the Captain they were drinking.

Billy stayed seated. The other kids still pointed.

“What's the matter, little boy?” Jenni asked. “Afraid of a little fun?”

Billy's cheeks blushed and the boy sitting on the couch next to him nudged his arm until he stood up. The 3 girls who were there giggled at Billy's embarrassment. Billy simply stood there for a moment. Jenni lifted a finger and lowered it to tap at her thigh, signaling for him to sit. Her smile made him blush more and the hint of a smile crossed his face before quickly disappearing. He walked over and sat on Jenni's lap facing the other kids, William, and James.

“Now, this little boy here hasn't laughed the whole time I have been here and I am not letting him up until that changes.” Jenni proclaimed “Any ideas what will make him laugh?” She began tapping her feet, bouncing Billy slightly in her lap.

One of the boys did a horrible Spongebob impression. A couple of the other kids laughed, but not Billy.

“Anybody else?”

One of the girls stuck her fingers in her nose. Billy stayed silent.

One of the boys made armpit noises. Nothing.

Jenni looked William in the eye and smirked. She thought he was very handsome. He had a skinny but athletic build, and a smooth shaven face. Then Jenni had an idea. She turned and whispered something into Billy's ear. Billy started to laugh out loud.

“Hahahaha, No way!!” Billy said to her, giggling.

Jenni jokingly mimicked Billy's tone.

“Yes way, DUDE!” When she said “DUDE”, she made a silly face at Billy. This caused him to laugh harder.

All the other kids laughed along.

William turned to James and commented.

“I wonder what she said to him”...

Once the party was over and the kids had all gone home, Billy's mom, Amanda, came to pick him up. Billy hugged his father goodbye and Amanda paid Jenni. Jenni left with Amanda and Billy, leaving William with James. The two 30 something guys had a night at the bar planned out and couldn't wait to get going.

Though she seemed friendly enough, William couldn't help but notice the odd glint in Jenni's eyes as she glanced at him before walking out the door.

William came back that night a bit tipsy. It was one of those nights. He nearly tripped over one of the folding chairs still left in the front room before he headed up the stairs and collapsed onto his bed.

He woke up a few hours later. He was more than a little groggy but he quickly sobered up once he realized he couldn't move. The light was on in his room. It had been off when he had gone to sleep.

“Jesus!” He began to panic. His wrists and ankles were tied down. He felt the air on his body. He was NAKED.

“Who the fuck is there?” He managed to ask in fear when he heard footsteps in the hall.

He saw a form in the doorway. A female form. A female form with big hair. A female form with big hair and a satin body suit. It was...

“It's me! Jenni the clown!” Jenni skipped merrily into the room and sat down next to William on the bed.

“Those ties work really well don't they? Normally I only use rope for Pinata’s and things like that. But lets's call this a special occasion.

William was outraged.

“What are you doing in my fucking house you bitch??!!”

“Oooo...” Jenni frowned. “Temper, temper. Chill out, William. I got a bone to pick with you. Everybody laughed at my act today. Even your son. Why didn't you laugh? Aren't I funny enough?”

“Is breaking into my house, taking my clothes, and tying me up supposed to be FUNNY?” William shouted.

“Oh dear. There must be something I can do to make you laugh.”

“Listen to me, and listen to me good!” William seethed “I will never laugh at you. You are the least funny person I have ever met. And if you don't untie me right this second, You will be spending a lot of time in a cell. Do you understand me, you psycho?!”

Jenni frowned. What could she do? She had never met anybody who she couldn't make laugh. Bringing cheer to people was her whole life. She laid her hand on his side and lowered her head in shame, staring at the mattress

“But... everybody laughs for me. Everybody. Even as a little girl I always made people laugh. It's what gives me purpose. They all laugh. Why won't you?”

She looked back up pleadingly and then became dumb-founded. William's face was red and his lips were pursed shut. She looked and realized in her moment of depression, she had began absent-mindedly tapping her fingers on the soft flesh of his side. Her eyes suddenly lit up and she was instantly back in her merry mood.

“Oh Williammmm...” she began to sing softly. “I think you have a secretttt”

She jumped on top of him, straddling his hips with her satin costume resting against his privates.

“I think you've got a ticklish secretttt...”

He stared up at her.

“No, I don't. Get the fuck off of me! Get...” His voice trailed off into a moan as she began rubbing against his crotch, the smooth fabric gliding against him. He started to stiffen.

“Atta boy. Be happy. Be happy and ticklish.”

“I am NOT ticklish!” William insisted.

“Really? Well... if you say so.” Jenni climbed off of him and walked to the dresser in the room where she had set her bag of toys and tricks for her work. She pulled out a paintbrush and some paints and skipped daintily back to the bed, giggling at his erection. She straddled him again, feeling his hard cock aching against her costume.

“You know, William, my whole family is in entertainment. Including me and my sister. She is a stripper though. I chose to be a clown because I like making people laugh. She enjoys horny, so she is a stripper. Anyway, she told me that she does a lot of bachelor parties and one thing she likes to do is sit on the grooms lap and write his name on her breasts before rubbing his face in them. Triple D's run in the family you know.”

She bounced slightly, making her breasts jiggle. William moaned again.

“But I would like to write a little something since I am on your lap. I don't like the idea of painting on my breasts. I mean, I like it on my face but not below the shoulders. But thank my lucky star you are here and all 'nakified' under me. Hee hee.”

She dipped the brush in a small container of red paint and set the container down. She looked down at him.

“And here we go...”

She lowered the brush to the top of his toned tummy and began to write. He pursed his lips again. She started to explain what she was writing.

“W-I-L-L-I-A-M...” She lowered the brush further down his tummy to start the next line.

“I-S”

William tried so hard to hang in there.

“T-I-C-K-L-Y!”

She stopped and lifted the paintbrush away from his skin. He exhaled. He had made it through her torturous painting without laughing. He let out a sigh of relief.

“Oh me, oh me, oh my! I forgot to dot an I!”

She dotted the I, conveniently located under his bellybutton. The paintbrush poked inside the bellybutton as she smiled happily and winked.

“Hehehey!” William spat out. He then immediately closed his mouth as he realized what had happened. But he knew it was too late when he looked up and saw her smiling face.

“Not only did that rhyme just now, but I believe I heard a giggle.”

“No. No, you didn't”

“Oh no?” She put down the brush and wiggled her gloved fingers “Well I think the ants disagree.”

“What are you talking about?” William asked, a little nervous.

Jenni placed two fingers on each of his sides just above his hips and started gently crawling upward.
She began humming “The ants go marching down” A.K.A. “When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again”.

“Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmhmm hmmhmm” She hummed playfully as the fingers crept up his helpless sides.

Once she reached his ribs, he couldn't take anymore. He began to giggle indignantly.

“Hehehehehehehehehehe Stohohohohohhohohoppp”

She stopped her 'march' and bounced happily on his lap.

“Yay. You laughed. Now to get you REALLY happy. Tickle tickle tickle!”

She poked her index fingers under his arms and twirled them about. This way and that.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Coochie coochie coo! You have such a cute laugh, Sweetie. Why keep it bottled up. Let my fingers help you free that laughter. Have a heart. It's important to laugh. Besides, you do have such 'thin skin'. Hahaha.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Nohohohohohohohohoho”

She moved her fingers down to his tummy and spidered her fingers all over.

“PLEHEHEHEHEAAASE STOHOHOHOHOHOPPP”

“Okay, cutie pie.” Jenni stopped tickling. She felt his cock rock hard against her and got an idea. She climbed off of him and sat beside him.

“I think I have an idea about another place you are ticklish.” She said as she began lightly stroking his balls with her gloved fingers.

“Heheheeheheheheheheehehehehe'

“Oooo, tickle tickle there? I think it's so cute that men think this is the center of their masculinity when in reality, a little tickle there makes him giggle like a little boy. Laugh, William, laugh for Jenni.”

And laugh, he did. It was a terrible kind of tickle. It made his cock ache and he couldn't stop the giggles.

“Right here in the seam must be unbearable.” Jenni commented. He velvet gloved fingertip teased down the seam of his scrotum.

“OHHHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHO!!!”

Jennis just giggled sweetly and stroked again. Slowly... maddeningly...

“OHOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHODD!”

Jenni stopped and William tried to catch his breath.

“You know, that's quite an impressive cock you have there.” Jenni used a couple of fingers to gently masturbate William and continued her maddening tickle torture on his balls.

“Gitchy gitchy goo” she giggled happily as she began tickling the underside of his cock briefly before going back to stroking.

“Ohhhoho Please don't stohohohop” William giggled and moaned at the same time. He felt like he would cum at any moment. Jenni sensed it too.

“Time for the spot. The spot that tickles everybody. I like to call it 'The Panic Button'” She cooed devilishly.

“What??” William asked. She continued stroking his hard cock.

“Your panic button, silly. I'm gonna push it. Get ready for the coochie!”

And with that, she lifted his balls, pursed her lips on the skin between his balls and his asshole, and blew a monster raspberry.

“PFTFTFTFTFFTFTFTFFFTTTT!”

“AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!” William screamed at the top of his lungs and cum shot all over his chest. She blew again... and again... and again... until William passed out.

The next morning, William woke up, no longer tied. He found a note on the pillow. He read it. It said:

Remember to laugh more often, cutie.
Or JennI the clown will be back for you...

I don't usually go for F/M stories, but this was really good. Jenni not only seemed like a master tickler and skilled at psychological warfare, but is actually pretty creepy. I don't think there enough creepy ticklers in stories. Now she needs to tickle a pretty high school girl with extreme caulrophobia (fear of clowns).

Thank you for posting this. Jenni was a great character. ^_^

Thank you for the praise. I haven't decided yet whether or not I will do a sequel.

Nice! Always liked the idea of a female clown tickler. Glad I'm not the only one :)

lovely story, really enjoyed its, Jenny is so cute.

How I wish there were Jennies in real life tooo, to bring laughter into the lives of sad and depressed people. :munch:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back