• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little punishment f/m

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Last night my boyfriend and I had a little heart to heart. He made fun of me about my flaws when another friend was around. I dropped her off and he immediately apologized. I'm very sensitive and my feelings get hurt really easily. He gave me a hug from the passenger's seat. He asked me for a smile, and I said no.

He wondered, "What's something silly that I can do to make you laugh?"

He looked around and let his mind wander. We went to Jack in the Box for some food and later on went back to my car and he said, "Do you want to tickle me?"

"Sure." I was feeling a little better but I still wanted the whole "make up" thing to go down as well.

We parked and moved to the back seat. I said, "Okay, but this time, I'm not going easy on you."

His mouth tightened, and he froze as he looked at me. "Well, take it easy at first!"

I said, "Last time I was easy on you the entire time. Here's the deal. When you hurt my feelings, you'll get it even worse."

He sank back into the chair. "Easy at first though, at least.." He stretched his arms out and I glided my fingers over his torso, softly and gently for a few seconds. He twisted and jerked his body with each touch. Then suddenly I started pressing harder, faster. He twisted harder and faster and threw his head back. "AH-nNho!" He shot his arms down and pushed my hands away. "Gentle!"

"I went gentle all yesterday! You upset me, this is what you get. You have no say."

He whimpered, "Why did I agree to do this?"

"You know, every time we do this you say something like that, but somehow you always offer, and here you are. So don't complain."

"I do this for you."

"Then do it for me." I grinned and shot my fingers into his underarms. He shrieked to a new level I never heard before. He came back down to a high laughter.

"AAAAH! No! No please! I'M SOWWY HAHAAAAHAHA!" He pushed my arms away again.

"Shhh.. relax," I whispered. I slowly put his arms up again.

"Kissy.."

"No."

"You're mean."

"Relax."

"But you're so rough! It's scary!"

I smiled again, "Relax..." I breathed with him and he calmed down. We stared into each others' eyes for a good 15-30 seconds. "AAAAH!!" I shot my hands back to his underarms and he cried out once again. He laughed and laughed. I went for his bellybutton and he covered it. "NO NOT THERE." I swatted his hand away and he fought. Eventually I opened a path for it and shot my finger to it with a certain haste. He kicked and wiggled and shut his eyes tightly. He swatted my hands away again, easy as that.

I moved down to his feet. He whined, "mmm..gentle first.. You're so forceful.. it's torture." I traced a nail over his sock. He twitched. I softly scribble my nails on his foot and he begins to kick and squirm. Within moments I scribble down all the way, fully and artfully. He sits up and grabs my hands. "AH NONONOplease..."

"Get back down."

"It's too much!"

"Get down." He lays back down with a pout and a whine. He kicks and muffles a scream between sensations. His toes are the worst. Just graze them and he bursts out into laughter.

He caught onto our little games and didn't enjoy them lol.

I might like to give his feet a lick one day, though in the future. what do you think?

Way to prolong it for him! There's nothing quite like the "hold still and take it" challenge. And yes, I'd love to hear what happens if you do more to his feet. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back