• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keep it in the Office (f/f, request story for putri@nila)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
putri@nila contacted me a while back to request a story. It was a detailed request, but I was given some leeway to craft it to make it my own sort of story. As usual, I welcome feedback!

KI

Keep it in the Office (f/f)

by

Kid Indy

"I'll let you choose a spot, if you want to. If not, I know your favorite spots anyway, so I'm eager to try out some more."

"No, please... no more..."

"If I choose, well, you know what that entails!"

"Can't... take... any... more..."

"Oh good! I was hoping I got to choose!"

THREE WEEKS EARLIER

"What the hell do you mean, Julie is now second in command? Kelly has been working her butt off for five years!"

"Look, Cathy--"

"You need to look, Rick! I don't know what that little trick has on you--"

"What the hell are you insinuating, Catherine? Julie is ambitious, intelligent, motivated--"

"You're not serious, are you? The kid doesn't even know how to dress for work! You're letting those short skirts do the thinking for you!"

"You're letting your insecurities affect your work, Catherine. Julie is going to manage new accounts in your department, and that's final!"

Catherine set her jaw and left her estranged husband's office. Back in her own, she immediately started searching for private investigators on her phone, avoiding company Internet lest Rick catch on. She had her suspicions that Rick's sudden departure from a 15-year marriage had to do with the new hire, and now she just needed proof.

"Yes. I need some concrete evidence to prove a suspicion... No, we're not living together any more, but I don't want to file for divorce unless I know it's true and I can get what I deserve... I'll wire the money by morning."

"Do you see any clock in here? We're closed for renovations, and the crew doesn't check in for two more days. Do you know what kinds of fun we can have in two more days?"

"Okay, okay! I'll do what you want! Just stop!"

"Good girl. Good girl! But that's just the thing--what I want is right here. You just don't seem convinced that it's your body that I want right now. Get ready for some more convincing!"

"NO!"

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

"I just can't believe it."

"Well, it's the way of the world, Ma'am. A man gets successful, and he starts looking for a young woman to give him a sense that he's young again. It's entirely too common, in my line of work."

She clicked on the next video file. "Oh my gosh! What in the world are they doing there?" She pointed at the screen, curiosity suddenly becoming as powerful as her sense of being betrayed. The detective leaned in to see the tablet's screen.

"Well, Ma'am, that's not as common. It appears that Rick's got her in some sort of bondage."

"I see that, but why in the world is he tickling her?"

The detective looked at Katherine over the tops of his glasses. "Had he ever broached the topic with you? Ever offered to tie you up?"

"No, but he did used to grope me before... Oh my god..." She watched as the man she used to share a bed with went to work on the young woman's ribs, and his reactions to her laughter told her more in six seconds than she had guessed in the six months before. "Is this some kind of fetish or something?"

On the screen, the writhing young woman and the enraptured middle-aged man continued to act out Katherine's nightmare. The detective pushed his glasses back up on his nose. "What do you think?"

"Do you know how long it's been since he's touched me?"

"I'm sorry! Just let me go!"

"On the other hand, I'm starting to see what Rick enjoys so much about this. Oh, by the way, the answer is about six months. But I can see why he likes touching you as much as he does. I'm really starting to get off on this. Shall we try some more spots?"

"No! I'll leave him! I swear! Just let me go!"

"Did you not hear me? I'm making up for three months of lonely! Do you know how much that adds up to for a married woman of my age? Besides, why would he come back to me when he's got a nice little toy like you? Now where shall we go next?"

Katherine stormed out of the bank. She knew that a court battle to force Rick to give her the passwords to his new private accounts would take months, maybe longer. She had opened an account in her own name, that Rick could not touch, but all of the years that she had built up the fortune that they were supposed to retire on were worth nothing to her now that Rick had claimed them as his own. Holding onto her rage so that anger would not give way to desperation and fuming to weeping, Katherine cast her eyes around the city street outside the bank, and her eyes settled on one particular billboard. The product advertised did not matter. All that Katherine saw was the face of a young woman, a knowing grin on her face, and the product's slogan: "NOBODY'S GOING TO FIND OUT MY SECRET." Katherine reached for her phone and selected the private investigator from the menu.

"It's me." She stared now at the young model, much larger than life on the giant advertisement. "I'd know you can't get Rick's bank passwords, but could you find out how many names have access to that account?" A smile began to form. "By tomorrow? Great. I don't need to know who, just how many. For the divorce hearings, of course."

Ending the call, Katherine looked from the billboard to the office building that had been Rick's and her shared enterprise for so much of their adult lives together. One floor's windows were covered with plastic to hide the renovation work going on inside. Her tight-lipped smile now spread to her whole face.

"I've got videos of you two, you know. That's how I knew this was your secret."

"No more... just tell me what you want..."

"It's amazing what a pretty face and a willing spirit can get in this world. Do you know my assistant Kelly?"

Julie nodded.

"She's been at this years longer than you have. She's got the skills and the experience to take over as group manager. But do you know what happened to her shot at that position?"

Julie nodded.

"Good. Because we're still going to be here a while, and I want you to know this isn't just for me. Now about those videos. I've seen Rick really go to town on those ribs of yours. I think I want a taste."

"Please! Just let me go!"

FRIDAY, 6:00 PM

Katherine waited, one hand on the pistol and the other periodically pulling out the deep desk drawer to make sure it still contained what she couldn't believe she had purchased. Her plot was two weeks in the making, and now she had only to wait for her prey.

What feelings she had for Rick had given way, in those weeks, to fascination with the videos. She was no longer longing for the man in the video; she wanted to be the man in the video. To touch, to make that skin suffer in the ways she had seen it suffer so many times.

She heard the elevator bell.

Katherine quickly picked up her weapon and moved towards the sound. Just as expected, the 25-year-old bane of her married life emerged from the elevator, looking around for her new boss. When she saw the pistol pointed at her, she jumped. "Katie! What are you doing?"

"So glad you could join me, Julie! I'm going to ask you to come have a seat for me." She gestured with her pistol towards a couch.

"Katherine, I don't know what this is about. Please, just let me go, and --"

"And what? You'll pretend you didn't come here to get material to blackmail Pam? No, this isn't about her at all. You're never getting her job, Julie, though I see now that your ambition is far-reaching. Have a seat, please." She gestured again with the pistol. Julie sat down. "No, this is about our... shared history, Julie."

"No, Katherine, please. I'm sorry that Rick left you, but he and I didn't get together until after you were separated! I swear!"

"Oh, I believe you, Julie. I believe you. But we still need to talk about our arrangements. Shall I get you a drink?"

Julie gulped and stared at the pistol. "I'm not thirsty."

"I think you need to be, Julie. We're going to be talking for a while. Let me fix you a drink. Stay there on the couch, Julie, so that we don't have to be foolish about this."

"Okay..."

With a motion that she had practiced in the weeks leading up to this moment, Katherine put the date-rape powder into the tumbler before she poured the drink. Then she poured herself the same drink. When she turned around, she had her own drink in her hand, and she set it on the desk. Reaching back without looking away, she grabbed Julie's drink and handed it to her. "Now let's get to know each other, Julie. I'll start. Rick and I met in college. He was studying management, and I was studying economics. A natural pair, no? Take off your shoes, by the way--we're going to be chatting for a while."

Julie, never taking her eyes off the pistol, complied and watched Katherine take a drink. Katherine watched the shoes, loose from taking them on and off so many times, hit the floor. "My, my, what lovely feet! I can understand why you'd want those shoes off, with small, delicate toes like that."

Julie was starting to settle in to the fear. "You know how heels are. They're torture on the feet." Nervously, she took her own drink and tipped it back to assuage her dry mouth.

"Yes, I know all about torture and feet. Anyway, we got married straight out of college and got jobs at this company. As you can see, we've done well together. Before he left me, we'd been married 17 years. In fact, now that I think of it, I married Rick when I was younger than you are now!"

"I'm so sorry, Katherine..."

"No need to be sorry, Julie. Just getting to know each other, right? So have you told Rick your plans to take down Pam and get promoted up alongside me?"

Julie squinted and shook her head as if to clear clouds from her vision. "I didn't know there was a plan until..."

"Until what?"

"What the hell is in this drink? Did you..."

"Of course I did, Julie. And now, since you're starting to loosen up, we can start having the fun I brought you here to have." She reached into the desk drawer and produced a set of padded leather cuffs. Julie's eyes, against their inclination to shut, widened. "Do these look familiar, love? I tried to get the same kind that I've seen you enjoy." Julie attempted to get up and flee, but her knees betrayed her, and she crashed to the floor. Katherine now stood over her, pistol still in hand. "When you get your wits back about you, we really need to talk about you some more."

Katherine released her grip on Julie's ribs, and the younger woman's ribs continued to heave as she caught her breath. The 25-year-old's tan body was glistening with sweat, and Katherine beheld her good work, strapped to an office couch with bondage cuffs, with some relish. Stripped down to her black bra and panties and her silk stockings, she was without a doubt a sight to see, and Katherine had enjoyed teasing and touching her underarms and tummy and ribs, tickling every bit of that young skin with all the appetites that go with loneliness and revenge and a growing lust for the panting body.

"Oh, yes, Julie, I can see why now. This is really good stuff, getting my hands on that ticklish body of yours. I'm glad we had this meeting!"

Julie tried to beg through her giggles. "Please, Katherine, just let me go! I'll be nicer to Kelly! I'll leave Rick! Anything! Just let me go!"

"Leave Rick? Oh, no, my dear. I love that you're with Rick. It's given me a chance to explore new pleasures"--she pinched a morsel of Julie's side, drawing a squeal--"and new opportunities. I do remain curious about one thing, though, Julie."

Julie remained tight-lipped.

Katherine gestured to Julie's ankles, which were bound in fur cuffs, like her wrists. "Why do I never see Rick tickle those pretty feet in the videos?"

Katherine could almost hear Julie's heart pound as she reached for a lie. "Because I'm not ticklish there!"

"Oh, Julie, you should know by now you can't lie to me!" She picked up one of Julie's high heels off the floor. "I see how you pull these on and off whenever you're dealing with a man who can see your feet." She grasped the front of the shoe and started to move the heel towards Julie's sole. "I've wondered myself just what it's like to get ahold of them!" She placed the tip of the shoe's heel against the ball of Julie's right foot, applying just enough pressure against the panty hose to make Julie inhale with a hiss. "Do you really want to tell me that these lovely things aren't ticklish?"

"Please! Yes! They're ticklish! Don't touch them!"

"Oh, now THAT'S better!" She removed the shoe's heel from Julie's foot. "Would you say that your feet are your most ticklish spots?"

"Please, Katherine, just let me go!"

"That's not an answer, Julie!" The shoe's heel returned again.

"YES! They're the most ticklish!"

Julie pulled back the shoe again. "Then why isn't Rick ever tickling them in the videos?"

"I told him that if he ever did, I'd leave him. I can't stand being tickled there! It's torture!"

"This is wonderful, Julie! I didn't think there was anything of yours that Rick didn't have, and now not only that, but it's mine now."

"No, please, Katherine! I don't like it at all!"

"Oh, honey, if you enjoyed it, I wouldn't be getting wet thinking about it. But now that I know you hate it, and that it's going to tickle you like even Rick doesn't, I can hardly wait to start on you." She leaned in. "And I can go off on those feet for hours still. You know that, right?"

"Please... just let me go..."

"Is there anything that would be worse than my going to town on those little toes right now?"

"No..."

"Would you like a chance to keep me away?"

"Yes..."

"Good, Julie, good. You're a smart girl. What I need, then, is your password to Rick's bank account."

Julie's head turned suddenly. "WHAT?"

"I know you've got it. Sometimes you use two ATM cards at the bank. I've had you followed, you know."

"No, Katherine, I can't. If Rick found out..."

"He'll never find out, Julie. Remember, I can't just put the money in my own account. I know computers, Julie. I'll make it look like a foreign hacker stole it, and I won't touch the money except when I do freelance work. I'll slowly move the money into my account. Ten, maybe fifteen years it'll take me. Rick will always think that he was the victim of a random crime."

"No, Katherine, please, I can't..."

"Oh, I think you can. You just don't know you can!" Julie screamed as Katherine grasped the toes of her right foot, and her voice exploded into a tortured scream as the older woman's fingernails started raking up and down her stocking-clad soles. With three fingernails she scratched in unison, cascaded down the sole, excited and electrified the skin underneath the silk. Julie's scream of protest couldn't last under that attack, and soon she was laughing again, her strength renewed and her hips bucking. The office couch bounced off of the floor, and Katherine rubbed her own thighs together as she continued to abuse the sole in her power. For minutes (there really wasn't a clock in the room) she tickled that one sole, until finally the bucking hips gave way to a shudder and and almost spasmodic surrender. Julie did not stop laughing, but her laugh took on a different sound. Katherine let go of her foot and relented.

"Oh, Julie, this is more fun than I thought! And how much more fun will it be when I get my toys out!" Julie, still panting, raised her head when she heard a desk drawer open. With all the deliberate slowness of a strip tease Katherine placed on the desk, each with its own distinctive thump or flutter, a hairbrush, a small plastic bottle of baby oil, a stiff red feather, an electric toothbrush, and a tool that Julie couldn't identify.

"Please... I'll do anything..."

"You don't have to do much, Julie. Just give me that password." She gestured to a single-use phone as an invitation.

"You have to promise that Rick never finds out..."

"As long as you want the secret to stay secret, so do I, Julie."

"Let me go, and I'll give you the password."

"Oh, Julie. We were getting along so well. Then you had to forget that you're the one tied down! Let's remind you, shall we?"

"NO! I'll give you the password!"

"You will in a little while, love. But right now I need to jog your memory. Have you ever seen one of these, Julie?" She picked up the unidentified tool.

"Please..."

"It's a cordless engraver, Julie. They use it at shopping malls and such to write people's names on cheap plastic trinkets. Picture frames and such. Do you know what one of these can do to the nerves in your feet, though?"

"PLEASE!"

"I don't know either. But I've got the bluntest tip installed. Let's find out, shall we?" Katherine grabbed Julie's left ankle, pinched the silk stocking on the heel with her fingernails, and pulled on the silk roughly, ripping it away from the sole of her foot. "We've given the other foot quite a workout. Let's find out how this foot feels, shall we?" With the flip of a switch the battery-powered hell-machine buzzed to life. "This is going to be hell, Julie. Just wanted to let you know."

"NO!!!"

Katherine had to shift her own weight on the couch to keep Julie from bucking away as the rounded metal tip began to excite the nerves on the bottom of Julie's foot. Katherine's smile stretched across her face as the young body squirmed and writhed, and as the young seductress tossed her hair Katherine could not deny that this was turning her on beyond what mere loneliness could account for. Julie's squealing laughter had become an aphrodisiac, and although Katherine had never given much thought to orientation, she knew in this moment that she had in her power exactly what she wanted, a perfect mix of youth, power, revenge, and ticklish skin. Julie's hips wiggled as her sole betrayed her. Katherine took her time (and her pleasure) with the sole, rolling along the curve of Julie's heel and shooting straight up the middle of the softest skin towards the ball of the foot. Again she traced the curve, remembering her own karate lessons and the instruction to make that skin the striking surface of a front kick. Of course, what her Sensei taught her to use as a weapon was, for her young lover (did she just think that?), a place of the most terrible vulnerability, a spot that she couldn't defend, a place where the nerves were sending messages to the young manager's innermost places that she couldn't begin to process, much less resist. Licking her lips, Katherine slowly moved the tip of the engraving tool between the second and third toes on Julie's foot, and the contact of torture-tool and soft skin made music that Katherine heard with rapture. Julie, without the strength to buck any more, nonetheless squealed every time the tool found a new gap-between-toes, and her sweat-soaked hair began to cling to her forehead as her head continued to thrash from side to side. Katherine had no idea how long she had been torturing the poor left foot, but when she released her grip on Julie's ankle, she found herself bringing the blunt end, the battery casing, in contact with the front of her own skirt, a bit of release for herself before she returned to business.

Julie's chest heaved as she regained her breath. "I'll... tell you... password..."

"Good, Julie." Katherine set down the engraving tool and picked up the sleeping disposable phone. "Now tell me." Julie recited a password, and Katherine keyed it in. As the authorization screen's progress bar filled, Katherine held the phone in one hand and picked up the hair brush with the other, turning it slowly so that Julie could see the round-topped plastic bristles. "You'd better be right." The phone's screen changed, and once again Katherine saw the numbers representing fifteen years' savings. "Good! Just give me a minute, Julie, and I'll transfer this to my hidden account." Julie just caught her breath as the ruthless woman's fingers tickled the screen instead of her body. "Alright. I've got what's mine. Now let's talk about our next session, shall we?"

"I don't know what you're talking about! There's not going to be any next session!"

"Oh no? Let me convince you otherwise." Katherine opened a laptop that had been sitting on the desk and booted up its solid-state drive. Typing with finger-speed that Julie knew all too well at this point, she unlocked a password-protected video file and turned the laptop so that Julie could see the screen. There was a forty-five minute timer at the bottom of the screen. "You see, Julie, I figured I'd go for the gold here and get some business and some pleasure out of this." She scrolled to the forty-three minute mark and let the file play. To Julie's horror, she saw and heard herself screaming with laughter as Katherine finished up with the engraver, then her own voice: "I'll... tell you..."

"No, please, Katherine! Don't send that to Rick! He'll kill me!"

"Like I promised, Julie, this is going to stay secret as long as you keep it secret. But things are going to change at work, honey. And outside of work."

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to tell Rick that you want a couple of years to learn the company's routines better before you take over as division manager. You're going to recommend Kelly as your replacement."

"No! That's my job!"

"Remember who's in the driver's seat, honey. You're going to request that you become my new assistant, once Kelly moves up, and you and I are going to take on some new marketing projects."

"Why are you doing this?"

"You and I are going to be working together every Sunday. Tell Rick that it's imperative for work. When you come over, wear what you will, but when you get to my place, you're going to change into some soft shorts and take your shoes and socks off."

"No, not again..."

"Yes, Julie, again and again."

"Please. I'm not a..." Even tied up Julie squirmed at the possibility of saying the word.

"Not a what?"

"I don't like you that way!"

"Oh, honey, like I said, I'm not doing this because you like it. I want to be able to make you suffer once a week, and you're going to let me. Those feet are mine! Now let's get you back into some clothes so that you can tell Rick your professional news."

EIGHT DAYS LATER

Julie was self-conscious getting out of the car dressed as she was. She looked up and down the street before getting out of the car and walking up to the door of Katherine's rented town house. Living with two secrets, the disappearance of Rick's money and her new "affair," was tearing her apart, and she had none of her former swagger as she approached the door. She pressed the doorbell and looked around again, trying to make sure that nobody saw her. The door opened, and Katherine greeted her, dressed in silk lingerie.

"Welcome to my parlor," said the spider to the fly.

hello, i'm sorry for delay of comment:
Hard for me to identify this post because of malware things and i'm in travel vacation. so ... hard to open it from Windows Phone.

Let me give some review. Let's kick this things off.

The story itself is a sweet story with smart presentation.
However, the writer coming up with the bang!, marking the end of casual stight forward story, but also beginning with the new hybrid mix plot story.
so, the story is so hybrid just like a famous novelist making a novel with partial system, and give some cliffhanger at the end of the paragraph mean he give clue to the reader. absolutely proffesional! great!

this is amazingly gorgeous story with the length and deepness in every words.
Starting with words, the story itself has a plenty amount of dialogue and conversation, sometimes ppls said "meeh, just a dialogue, ... easy, just like a teenlit novel", but this story set itself apart from standard dialogoe, indeed! this is the real tickling story with absolutely superb dialogue and tickle talk. this is the real tickling story! best and terrific with natural conversation! top of head!
really2 love this story! absolutely candidate for golden feather in possible future!

If you want a critics, well, i just said that the only minus in this story is a character description.the description itself is more than average, but it would be better if you describe it more details.

conclusion: the fact, this story is really2 great! i recommend this story is "the must read story!" with the sweet and unique presentation, the power of story length and deepness in every words, making this story is more than just a first class story.

that's my comment, i hope you will forgive me for the delay to comment. Love your story a lot! thanks for taking my request! really2 thanksful and greatful! love this story a lot.

cheers

Great story, and good to see you're still writing. I really enjoyed the in medias res and the non-linear progression of events (this 'type' of story is fairly common, I would say, so it's always nice to see a new stylistic twist to the formula). Julie's fate at the end of story is quite sad (though I suppose she does deserve it) though I am happy for Katherine finding something new in her life xD

Tickling is power, and it is quite sexy to see a young foxy lee dominated so utterly by a more mature ler. Great stuff, and I hope to see another story soon. (Any chance of another Augmented, perhaps?)

Thanks, oneortheother. I wrote this story as a response to a request, so the plot line was chosen for me. The monkeying-about with the timeline, yes, was my own innovation. :)

I know it’s been a while since this was written, but would you please make a sequel? I think there are many possibilities and scenarios to be explored with these characters

I just now reread it (I had forgotten if after almost nine years), and it was a fun one. Who knows? Perhaps I might revisit these characters.

I know it’s been a while since this was written, but would you please make a sequel? I think there are many possibilities and scenarios to be explored with these characters

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back