• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A gambling debt - Part 2 His daughter ff/f

sethman15

Sean sat in the Franks office hoping that would be all the horror his family would have to suffer because of him, he started to stand up to leave when Frank yelled "where are you going, Sit down! We only have gotten half of what you owe us." The screen flashed on again, this time full screen. Sean was even more horrified at what he saw now, his daughter Samantha was completely nude and blindfolded. Her arms were tied straight up above her to the ceiling exposing her upper body, her lower body was in a kneeling position her feet secured to the ground behind her her soles pointing upward. What worried Sean the most was that her nude body was straddling a Sybian machine, he had seen the used before to full effect and shuddered at the thought of it being used on his daughter.

In walked Dr. Na still naked and barefoot this time followed by a tall black woman dressed as sexy nurse. Samantha who heard the foot steps now began to shift in her bondage and began to scream for help, screamed that she was kidnapped. Dr. Na again read from a clipboard "Nurse Tiffany I am glad you are with me I will need your assistance, we have Samantha a young delinquent of only 19, Five feet even weighing 98 pounds, size 5 feet. Apparently she likes to use her tiny body to con some people out of their money. Nurse would you please turn on our attitude adjustment device." Samantha was still screaming "please I'm not a delinquent let me go I didn't do anything, somebody please help." Neither of the women listened as Tiffany turned with a devious smile picking up a remote and pushing the power button. At first there was just a slight buzz , but the machine came to life. Samantha felt the vibrations against her clean shaven pussy, the device positioned so that it directly hit her clit. "Oh my god no, please turrahhhhn it off" Samantha could barely get out with the pleasure now pulsing through her body. "Maybe shes right, pleasure is not the way to go. Tiffany please turn the machine off." Dr Na said, and Tiffany flipped the switch and the humming sound stopped. Samantha was relieved but was not at all ready for what was to happen next.

Sean stared in horror and could not hold back his anger, he yelled and cursed at Frank who replied very calmly "if you don't sit down I will have them send in two more nurses." Sean sat down and watched to torture ensue

Dr. Na was now standing right in front of Samantha and without warning used her long red nails to tickle her underarms. Samantha exploded in laughter, she was deathly ticklish even more so then her mother. First Dr Na allowed her nails to scratch at the exposed skin the switched to using her thumbs to dig into her hallows. With her body secured down she could barely move away from the fingers. She began to laugh even harder as Tiffany who was now behind her reached around and began to tickle her stomach and waist. Samantha was screaming, pleading for it to stop but neither woman even slowed. Her face was red now and tears had started to flow, but it it only got worse when Tiffany used her fingers and began to tickle her belly button. Samantha's mouth opened with silent laughter, she felt as though she would finally pass out when the tickling abruptly stopped. "She responded extremely well to the finger treatment, let us try something a little slower more deliberate." Dr Na said handing Tiffany a long blue feather and picking up two feather dusters.

Samantha couldn't see and was completely caught off guard when she felt the long feather glide and and down her crack. It was like a jolt of electricity going through her body with every pass of the feather. She had never been touched like this, much less tickled here, she didn't even know you could be ticklish there. Standing in front of Samantha Dr Na began to use the feather dusters on her young breasts. Up and down and side to side she moved them, making Samantha crazy with laughter. This part of her body Samantha knew was ticklish, she never let any of her boyfriends ever play with her B cups because they were so sensitive. Her nipples were the worst Samantha could feel the tip of every feather on the duster go across her pink nipples and it drove her crazy.

Tiffany reached down and flipped the switch and the Sybian started to hum to life again. Samantha heard the noise and didn't know how long she could take the stimulation of three of her most intimate parts. Samantha began to beg through her laughter "pleahahahahaseee I didn't do anyhahahthing wrong, please let me gooooohhhhhh." The vibrations had started again, stronger then last time. She was quickly lost in in the new feelings coming from in between her legs her moans of ecstasy giving her away. Both the Doctor and the Nurse stopped there feathering leaving Samantha now just with the feeling of the Sybian.

Samantha was now grinding herself against the machine, Tiffany had begun to apply a thick lotion to her body, starting at her upturned soles and working her way up her legs and ass. She continued to move up covering her hips, stomach ribs, and underarms. Samantha thought to herself "i'm so close, I cant believe I am going to cum for these freaks" when she felt Tiffanys lotioned hands begin on her breasts. Tiffany started on the undersides and worked her way closer to Samanthas nipples. Finally she zeroed in and used her wet fingers to play and caress her. This was all she needed, Samanthas back arched, her toes curled letting out a guttural moan as she had the most intense orgasm of her life.

The machine shut off and they gave her no time to rest, Dr. Na began to tickle her oiled feet. Samantha exploded, her body was still tingling with orgasmic pleasure, and was extremely sensitive. Her feet were flawless she got routine pedicures, in fact she had just gotten home from one when she was taken. The oil allowed the doctors long red nails to glide even easier. Her feet were so tiny that Doctor Na was able to use her fingers to tickle Samanthas soles and her thumbs to tickle under and inbetween her pink painted toes.

Samantha was already stuck in silent laughter when Tiffany used her nails in her oiled underarms. Samantha knew it was more then she could handle, but she had no choice in the matter. Tears flowed from her eyes, her stomach hurt from the laughter, but it never stopped. Dr Na was relentless now focusing on one foot at a time she used one hand to pull Samanthas toes back and the other to tickle the streched skin of her soles and the undersides of her toes. Tiffany moved all over Samanthas body, her underarms then counting her ribs with ticklish precision, using her fingers to skitter along her belly, and finally allowing her long index finger to delve deep into her belly button.

She had been violated in ways she could have never imagined, for reasons she would never know. Her pussy was still tingling from her powerful orgasm, her feet were still being tortured and now Tiffany had again found her worst spot, her breasts. It wasn't long until Samantha lost consciousness and hung limp in her binds hanging from the ceiling. Her tortures continued for a minute or two after this making her lifeless body twitch some more, When finally the screen went black.

Sean was still in shock at what he had put his family through, he had no idea how he would explain it but happy his wife and daughter were no longer being tortured. "Please you have what you want just return my wife and daughter, and you will never see me again" Sean said pleading to Frank. The phone rang before, Frank picked it up giving slight "mhmm's" and "ok boss. I have to say Sean your wife and daughter were quite the draw, some of the best numbers weve ever had." Sean's eyes grew wide with fear as he heard Frank say "we are just going to have to keep them, and we can't have any loose ends." Sean felt a slight pain before his world went dark. One of Franks goons, dragged him lifelessly out of Franks office. Frank turned around and his feet up, flicking on the television. Jessica and Samantha were tied on two different tables next to each other, they were in a tight spread eagle, still naked. Both women were already screaming in laughter as ten scantily clad women were using there nails all over their ticklish bodies.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back