• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my girl in public

nuketickler

This incident happend about a year and a half ago at a bowling alley we used to attend.There were little mini bars set up behind each lane with six swivel chairs for each party. We were just hanging out, my girlfriend was sitting on my lap, she had on a neon pink top, blue jeans, and sperrys with black ankle socks. I pushed her back into another seat and her calf muscles were resting on me with her feet hanging on the other side. One of her friends came up and engaged her in conversation so i took the distraction as an opportunity. I untied both her shoes and slipped them off her feet and proceeded to pull off her black ankle socks. She looked at me and asked what i was doing but went right back to her conversation. I started scratching at the base of her toes which were polished neon pink just like her shirt.Her toes started wiggling and she tried to cover one foot up with the other but never said a word. So i grabbed both her ankles, locking them in my arm and started scribbling all over both of her soft bare feet and she lost it.She started laughing hysterically and yelling at me to stop then her friend walked over and said, ' you arent doing it right, watch out.' and she started nibbling on her toes while using her fake fingernails on her soles! This drove her wild and i couldnt believe it was really happening right here in front of everyone. After about 2 or 3 minutes it all stopped and my girlfriend tried to act like she was mad but couldnt keep it up for long. This incident happend about a year and a half ago at a bowling alley we used to attend.There were little mini bars set up behind each lane with six swivel chairs for each party. We were just hanging out, my girlfriend was sitting on my lap, she had on a neon pink top, blue jeans, and sperrys with black ankle socks. I pushed her back into another seat and her calf muscles were resting on me with her feet hanging on the other side. One of her friends came up and engaged her in conversation so i took the distraction as an opportunity. I untied both her shoes and slipped them off her feet and proceeded to pull off her black ankle socks. She looked at me and asked what i was doing but went right back to her conversation. I started scratching at the base of her toes which were polished neon pink just like her shirt.Her toes started wiggling and she tried to cover one foot up with the other but never said a word. So i grabbed both her ankles, locking them in my arm and started scribbling all over both of her soft bare feet and she lost it.She started laughing hysterically and yelling at me to stop then her friend walked over and said, ' you arent doing it right, watch out.' and she started nibbling on her toes while using her fake fingernails on her soles! This drove her wild and i couldnt believe it was really happening right here in front of everyone. After about 2 or 3 minutes it all stopped and my girlfriend tried to act like she was mad but couldnt keep it up for long. This e distraction as an opportunity. I untied both her shoes and slipped them off her feet and proceeded to pull off her black ankle socks. She looked at me and asked what i was doing but went right back to her conversation. I started scratching at the base of her toes which were polished neon pink just like her shirt.Her toes started wiggling and she tried to cover one foot up with the other but never said a word. So i grabbed both her ankles, locking them in my arm and started scribbling all over both of her soft bare feet and she lost it.She started laughing hysterically and yelling at me to stop then her friend walked over and said, ' you arent doing it right, watch out.' and she started nibbling on her toes while using her fake fingernails on her soles! This drove her wild and i couldnt believe it was really happening right here in front of everyone. After about 2 or 3 minutes it all stopped and my girlfriend tried to act like she was mad but couldnt keep it up for long.

This sounds like a good story. It'd be even better if it wasn't the same story posted almost three times over.

Last edited:
Very nice story. (Don't know why it pasted three times over. You should check the text after you post and edit if necessary.)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back