• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annelise (M/F)

Denmark

~

Just the other day, I reconnected with an old friend of mine from Denmark. I hadn't spoken to her since I came to the U.S. (i.e. a long time ago), not because I didn't want to, but for logistical reasons. But now we have social networking and all that, so I decided to look her up, and it paid off. After we spent a good amount of time catching up (she's still in Denmark and is apparently engaged), we started to reminisce. It wasn't hard. Her and I, after all... We've got quite a history. Her name is Annelise, and there was a time when I thought she would be my first girlfriend.

It wasn't to be, of course. Way back then, I was just a wimpy little guy, too afraid of rejection to ever seal the deal. Annelise was sort of the same way. We were both young and nervous and a little immature, so in spite of several years of mutual flirting, we never made it past first base. But that still counts for something, right? Anyway, my time with her led to many experiences that I thought would be appreciated by you folks here on the TMF. They were none too heavy or adult, as much as I wish they had been. But they were playful and innocent, for those of you who like that better.

The first time I tickled Annelise, I was at her home in Odense. We'd just gotten back from the park, from something that I'd pictured as a date and that she'd pictured as just a casual walk. It was a lazy day, and on reflection, I see that we were only together for a mutual lack of better things to do. After all, we were playing Pong. Remember that game? Pong? Not quite the one from 1975. It was the Atari 2600 port, made sometime in the 80's. It's ancient now, but at the time I played it with Annelise, it was merely "old." There was plenty of newer stuff out, but Pong was all we had that suited two players. And so, we laid affront the TV for a good hour or two, just smacking that bleeping pixel back and forth.

We were on our bellies on the carpet, since her couch was too far away from the small TV, and neither of us felt like moving it. While she was lying next to me, I couldn't help sneaking a few envious glances. She was beautiful, after all. She had long, brown hair that fell just right, skin that was fair but unblemished, and nice curves despite her small figure. As she stared at the game, I stared at her and wondered what to do. My teenage mind urged me to make some sort of move, but from where I laid, she didn't appear very receptive. But then I began to think of something.

See, I'd wanted to tickle Annelise for a very long time. My fetish was nothing new to me at this point in my life. And Annelise was one of those girls who left everything to the imagination. She dressed well and often didn't expose anything. Not even her feet, which I was especially curious about. But no, it was always sneakers with her. That day, on the carpeted floor of her living room, she had on skinny jeans, a hoodie sweatshirt, and blue ankle socks. Like I said, it wasn't exactly revealing, but it made me curious as hell. So while I turned the dial and bounced the Pong ball back and forth, I watched her carefully with the corner of my eye and began to scheme, taking no notice of all the points I was losing.

Annelise turned to me and saw that I was distracted. "What's wrong?" she asked. "You bored?"

I smiled. "No, I'm just not going my hardest."

"What do you mean?" she said. "Are you letting me win?"

"Of course."

She smacked me on the arm. "Don't do that! What, you think I can't beat you when you try?"

"I don't think," I taunted. "I know."

"Okay, Mr. Tough Guy. Hit reset. Best two out of three. I want you to try. And we'll see just how good you are."

I smiled. My mind was racing. The game reset, the ball appeared in the middle, and there was a giant "0" over each of our paddles. In truth, I was very good at Pong. I'd grown up on the game, and I was confident no girl could beat me. But in this instance, I let Annelise win by a nose, though I gave a very convincing performance. I shouted and turned the dial with abandon, but in the end, the score came out to 11-9 Annelise. She'd won the first game. "Ha!" she yelled at me. "Look who's so good now!"

"It's not over yet," I said. "Best two out of three."

So we reset the game, 0-0, and kept going. I let her rack up a few points. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. It was 5-0 her now. I made a noise of frustration and she gave me a haughty smirk.

She was so enraptured by the game that she didn't notice me crawling backwards across the carpet. I crept up behind those precious feet of hers, lying face-up on the carpet. The nervous side of me began to kick in, and I hesitated for a second. But the sight of those socked feet, sitting there so innocently, none the wiser to their fate... It was too much. So I followed through. I grabbed one foot and tickled it intensely.

Immediately, she dropped her dial and kicked at me, then brought her legs into her arms for protection. "Stop!" she yelled, still laughing. "What are you doing?"

I picked my dial back up again and scored a point while she was down. 5-1.

"Hey! You can't do that!"

"Why not?" I laughed. I started the next point. She dove for her dial, but she didn't catch it in time. 5-2.

"Because it's cheating!" she shouted. "Are you trying to forfeit?"

"There's no forfeit. I'm just playing the game." Hastily, I started the next point, but she'd caught on. She kept the rally going for a good minute or so, and once her attention was fully taken, I went for her feet again.

She giggled as I slid my fingers along her soles, and in another second, she'd dropped her dial again. 5-3.

"Can you stop?" she yelled. "I was winning before!"

"You're still winning," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but not by as much."

"Then you'd better keep your lead."

"I can't when you keep tickling me!"

"That's a shame," I said. "I guess that means I win."

"No!" she insisted. "It means you can't win without cheating."

"Cheating?" I asked. "You think this is cheating?" I took her foot again and gave it a quick stroke. She pulled away.

"Stop!" she laughed. I started the point again. 5-4.

Looking at the score, Annelise grew visibly frustrated. She threw down her dial, stood up, and tackled me onto my back. I let her, of course. She wrestled my dial away from me, slid it across the carpet to the other side of the room, then made for her own dial to start the game again. She didn't take two steps before I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the ground. But this time, I wasn't letting go. With her one socked foot in my lap, secured with my legs and one hand, she wasn't going anywhere, even as she struggled. I took my free hand and made like a spider all over the bottom of her foot. She giggled and squirmed and started to thrash at the carpet, still trying to reach her Pong dial.

"You're not going anywhere, Miss," I called to her.

"And you're... not going.... to win!" she gasped between laughs.

"Is that so." I stopped tickling her for a second, but kept her foot tight in my grasp. I took my free hand and slipped one finger down into her sock.

"What are you doing?" she yelled in what sounded like a panic. "Stop!"

But I didn't stop. I slid her sock down and down, showing more and more of that bare skin I'd yearned so long to see. When finally I'd slipped it off completely, I reveled in the sight. It was beautiful. Small and smooth and bare, wiggling frenetically in anticipation. And I took my finger, and I stroked it down the whole length of her foot, from her heel right down to her cute little toes. The reaction was priceless. She yelled and gave one powerful buck. Not enough to shake me off, of course, but it was mighty amusing. Finding out that she was ticklish fulfilled some hidden longing in my heart, and I felt like I was in love, even more than before. Happily, I tickled away at her bare foot. She yelled and kicked and laughed her heart out, and it wasn't long before she used her free foot to try and kick me away. I took the opportunity to trap her free foot with the captive one between my knees, and I swiftly removed her remaining sock. With both of her feet perfectly bare and trapped in my lap, I pulled out the breaks and tickled them with all of my energy. The results were nearly catastrophic on her end.

This continued for a good few minutes, with me exploring the areas around the balls of her feet and in between her toes and below the arches, showing no mercy. I even pushed up the legs of her pants so I would have some extra room around her ankles to torture. She laughed and she laughed, and then she began to run out of energy, and the laughs turned to a coughing plea for me to stop. Deciding that I'd had my fun, I obeyed and released her feet from their prison between my legs. She lay there on her side, panting deeply and giving the occasional cough. While she recovered, I retrieved my dial and kept playing Pong. I caught up and won, 5-11 me, while she lay there on the floor, too depleted to do more than watch me clean up. "Time for the rubber match?" I offered tauntingly.

"I'll never forgive you," she uttered between gasps.

But she did. Annelise was a sensible girl, and she knew it was all in fun. She sat up and played the rubber match with me, which I fairly won. By the end of the day, she was smiling and happy, so I was sure her mind had cleared itself of the incident. But when it came time to leave and she bid me adieu at the door, she whispered to me fiercely, "If you ever do that to me again, I will kill you."

And that was the first time I'd ever tickled a girl. Of course, I did do it again, and she did not kill me. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. One story at a time.

Nice, Denmark. The quality of an actual event. And Annelise is a beautiful name.

Excellent story. Very well written and enjoyable to read as well!

Det var en väldig fint berättelse! Och det är alltid trevlig att höra en berättelse från norden! ;) Jag vill gärna höra mer!

Great story! :)

Tack, min vän! Svenska är inte min starka sida, men jag kan göra göra. Det är alltid trevligt att träffa en granne :)

Thanks, everyone, for the kind responses! They're very inspiring.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back