• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My most recent tickling (f/m)

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
My tickler is not a tickle-lover in the same way that we are. She definitely doesn't like being tickled. But, for whatever reason, she does seem to love tickling me. I wanted to share this one particular experience and finally have the time to do it.

I had been away with work for a few weeks and we had been texting each other about what we wanted to do when I got back. She came out with "well, it's been a long time since I've tied you up and tickled you...". Which was true. I was thrilled as it gave me something to look forward to.

When the day came she told me to strip down to my underwear and lie down on my back. She quickly brought out restraints and had me tied spread eagle, and straddled me pretty quickly. She was wearing a bikini.
Sometimes she just does light, slow tickling, but sometimes she gets an evil glint in her eye and just goes for it. I could tell straight away this was going to be evil. She started dragging her long nails down my chest, making just the slightest wiggling side to side with her fingertips as her hands moved...I started squirming and laughing straight away and this only encouraged her. She proceeded to my tummy, and exploited her detailed knowledge of my ticklish spots. The area of my tummy just under my ribs is especially ticklish and she scribbled her nails lightly over it, very gently but just wouldn't let up! I couldn't move my arms down, and I couldn't twist away because she was straddling me so well. She just stayed there and stayed there, only letting up so she could tickle my sides and chest too!

I'm not sure how long that went on for but she started reaching behind her and tickling my thighs. She turned around and started running her nails down each leg, making sure to lightly tickle my thighs and behind my knees and calves. It was pretty light, mostly intended to let me know what must be coming next...she straddled my left ankle facing my foot. She knows how damn ticklish my feet are and just how to get the best reaction out of me, so the anticipation was making my feet tingle. Her nails started scribbling quickly over my bare sole and I absolutely lost it, as I always do. She always runs those nails up and down the sole, exploring the arch, and under and on top of my toes. She kept going and going and it doesn’t get any less sensitive or ticklish for me. I flailed and strained against the restraints, laughing loudly, but she just didn’t stop for ages. I really lost track of time, and just how long she was madly tickling that one foot.

She finally, finally let up and turned back to straddle me again. I was still catching my breath when she started tickling again, but this time gently running her nails up and down my sides and chest. It was maddening but felt wonderful, as she started taking advantage of my exposed armpits, wiggling her fingertips in them gently. She kept this up for a while, with me straining against the restraints but there was no way my arms were coming down.

She paused and turned back to straddle my right ankle this time. My right sole started tingling, because I knew she was really trying to outdo herself this time and my feet were the best place to do it. Soon enough those nails started scribbling all over my foot, not even attempting to warm me up to it but going for maximum tickling straight away. As she tickled madly she kept turning over her shoulder to observe my reactions, which were now out of control as the intense tickling just kept going and going. Again, I completely lost track of how long she made me laugh loudly and flail around. She stretched out her arm and tickled both my bare feet at once, sending me into hysterics.

Finally, she turned around to straddle me one last time and went to town on my tummy, her nails finding every small ticklish weakness. She just smiled wickedly and hung on tight with her legs as my hips tried to buck her off. Once she thought I’d really had enough, she moved off me and untied the wrist and ankle cuffs.

It was easily the best tickling she’s ever given me, and she says next time is going to be extra special…and by special she means intense. She won’t tell me how except that she has to “prepare for it”.

Great story! Sounds like you both had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Sounded very intense! Great story! I sure hope u somehow were able to get her at ur mercy...at least once. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back